Jeff Bezos is an entrepreneur and investor. He is the founder of Amazon and also the chairman and chief executive of Amazon. Amazon means A to Z products you can get in Amazon. Here is one of the best lists of jeff Bezos quotes…
Six Moves for Entrepreneur:
- Wall Street
- Money Ball
- CatchMe If You Can
- The Social Network
- The Founder
Jeff Bezos Quotes with Images
1. If you have a 10% chance of 100x return, you should take that bet every time even if it’s going to feel bad 9 out of 10 times.
2. What we need to do is to always look into the future.
3. Treat Google like a mountain. You can climb the mountain, but you can’t move it.
4. A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn a reputation by trying to do hard things well.
5. I don’t want to use my creative energy in somebody else’s user interface.
6. Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
7. Work hard, have fun, Make history.
8. Everything you are comes from your choice.
9. Your margin is my opportunity.
10. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
11. It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
12. If you can’t tolerate the critic’s, don’t do anything new or interesting.
13. If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
14. Failure and invention are inseparable twins.
15. Entrepreneurs must be willing to be misunderstood for long periods of time.
16. Today I will do what others won’t, tomorrow I will be able to do what others can’t.
17. All businesses need to be forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
18. You want your costumers to value your service.
19. If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
20. There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be second.
21. We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
Jeff Bezos Quotes on Motivation
1. What is dangerous is not to evolve.
2. Put the customer first, invent, and be patient.
3. You’re not going to make Hemingway better by adding animations.
4. I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you are going to innovate.
5. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
6. We can’t be in survival mode; we have to be in growth mode.
7. What we need to do is always lean into the future, when the world changes around you and when it changes against you, what used to be a tailwind is now a headwind, you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
8. The common question that gets asked in business is why? That’s a good question but an equally valid question is why not.
9. If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
10. The human brain is an incredible pattern-matching machine.
11. The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation, and that is with other folks counting on me it’s so easy to be motivated.
12. A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
Jeff Bezos Quotes on Success
1. To get something new do you have to be stubborn and focused to the point that others might find unreasonable.
2. The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you. Doesn’t need to talk to you, It just works.
3. If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work. You’re going to leave a lot of oppurtunities on the table.
4. It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
5. You know, we love stories and we love narratives. We love to get lost in an author’s world.
6. One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion, your passion chooses you.
7. If you want to be inventive. You have to be willing to fail.
8. The no.1 thing that has made us successful by far is the obsessive-compulsive focus on the customer.
9. If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
10. If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiness.
Famous Jeff Bezos Quotes
1. My view is there’s no bad time to innovate.
2. Don’t compare your chapter 1 to someone else’s chapter 20.
3. People who are right most of the time are people who change their minds often.
4. They will laugh at you. Until you start making money.
5. When the stock is up 30% in a month, don’t feel 30% smarter – because when the stock is down 30% in a month, it’s not going to feel so good to feel 30% dumber…Never spend any time thinking about the daily stock price. I don’t.
6. You become rich in your mind long before you become rich in your bank account.
7. Life teaches you more lessons than books.
8. Feel free to cover Amazon any way you want. Feel free to cover Jeff Bezos any way you want.
9. Do it step by step. Go as far as you can see; When you get there, you will be able to see farther.
10. Risking is better than regretting.
Jeff Bezos Quotes on Business
1. Your brand is what people say about you when you leave the room.
2. There are two types of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be second.
3. If you’re competitor – focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer-focused allows you to be more pioneering.
4. One way to not have any critics is to just not do anything new or interesting.
5. If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunities on the table.
6. What we need to do is always lean into the future; when the world changes around you and when it changes against you – what used to be a tailwind is now a headwind – you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
7. Be stubborn on vision, but flexible on details.
8. We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
9. We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer’s experience a little bit better.
10. I know that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
Best Jeff Bezos Quotes
1. All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts, not analysis.
2. The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
3. Patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
4. Working backward from customer needs often demands that we acquire new competencies and exercise new muscles, never mind how uncomfortable and awkward-feeling those first steps might be.
5. You don’t want to negotiate the price of simple things you buy every day.
6. The one thing that offends me the most is when I walk by a bank and see ads trying to convince people to take out a second mortgage on their home so they can go on vacation. That’s approaching evil.
7. I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
8. This has the potential to be bigger than anything we’ve ever done.
9. We have had three big ideas at Amazon that we’ve stuck with for 18 years, and they’re the reason we’re successful: put the customer first, Invent, and be patient.
10. We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
Jeff Bezos Quotes on Life
1. We have focused like a laser on customer experience, and that really does matter.
2. Plan, If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never change the goal.
3. Employees: Make their bosses rich. Debtors: Make banks rich. Consumer: Make businesses rich. Corruption: Makes politicians rich. Investors: Make themselves rich.
4. Being broke is hard. Becoming wealthy is hard. Choose your hard!
5. If you truly want to change your life you first must be willing to change your mind.
6. Be proud of Hard you are trying.
7. What we need to do is always look into the future.
8. In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
9. Things never go smoothly.
10. Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
These are some of our favorite Jeff Bezos Quotes which can keep motivate you & hope it helps you to motivate yourself. Read some more inspirational quotes: