I am telling you, anxiety is always feeling like something is out of place, and when you can’t find what it is, you start to think it’s. Readout these quotes about anxiety which helps to get back from your anxiety.
Quotes About Anxiety with Images
1. Go easy on yourself. Whatever you do today, let it be enough.
2. Not all wounds are visible.
3. You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.
4. The best use of imagination is creativity. The worst use of imagination is anxiety. – Deepak Chopra
5. It hurts when you go through something that kills you inside but you have to act like it doesn’t affect you at all.
6. I have no idea how not to think.
7. This is one of the most frustrating things about having an anxiety disorder; knowing as you’re freaking out that there’s no reason to be freaked out, but lacking the ability to shut the emotion down.
8. Anxiety isn’t weakness. Living with anxiety, turning up, and doing stuff with anxiety, takes a strength most will never know.
9. People with anxiety don’t have a train of thought. We have seven trains on 4 tracks that narrowly avoid each other when paths cross, and all the conductors are screaming.
10. Nothing is permanent in this wicked world – not even our trouble. – Charlie Chaplin
These are some of our favorite quotes about anxiety…
Also-Read: Best Quotes About Depression