Read this excellent list of Eye-Opening Quotes about Money. I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us.
Quotes About Money with Images
1. If you buy things you do not need soon you will have to sell things you need. – Warren Buffett
2. Never spend your money before you have it. – Thomas Jefferson
3. Don’t go broke trying to look rich.
4. Stop buying things you don’t need, to impress people you don’t even like. – Suze Orman
5. Money flows easily to me.
6. Wealth is the ability to fully experience life. – Henry David Thoreau
7. Money isn’t the goal, freedom is.
8. Money is a number and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end. – Bob Marley
9. Don’t let money run your life, let money help you run your life better. – John Rampton
10. Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. – Warren Buffett
11. It’s not the money I am after. It’s freedom. My goal is to live life on my own terms.
12. Money speaks one language: “If you save me today, I’ll save you tomorrow”.
13. Money has never made man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants.
14. Entrepreneurship isn’t about how you can make the most money the fastest but rather how can you transform most people’s lives for the better.
15. Just because you can afford it doesn’t mean you should buy it. – Suze Orman
16. Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self. – Nathan w. Morris
17. Never start a business just to ‘make money’.start a business to make a difference. – Marie Forleo
18. Do not save what is left after spending but spend what is left after saving. – Warren Buffett
19. It’s safe for me to release money worries.
20. I am a money magnet. I always attract abundance and prosperity easily and effortlessly into my reality.
Rich Quotes About Money
1. My bank account grows every day.
2. They said money can’t buy happiness well neither can poverty.
3. I release all resistance to attracting money.
4. Rich people believe “I create my life”. Poor people believe “life happens to me”. – T. Harv Eker
5. Wealth is not about having a lot of money it is about having a lot of options. – Chris Rock
6. Rich is not a goal. Five million in three years is.
7. If you want to know what a man is really like, take notice of how he acts when he losses money. – Simone Weil
8. I am now one step away from being rich, all I need now is money.
9. You can make a million excuses or you can make a million dollars.
10. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time. – Jim Rohn
Quotes About Money and Life
1. Money is the worst discovery of human life. But it is the most trusted material to test human nature. – Budha
2. Waste your money and you are only out of money, but waste your time and you have lost a part of your time. – Michael Leboeuf
3. If you want to feel rich just count the things you have that money can’t buy.
4. The goal isn’t more money, The goal is living life on your own terms. – Chris Brogan
5. Life is a game. Money is how we keep score. – Ted Turner
6. My body wants more sleep but my pocket wants more money.
7. Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: What you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it. – Timothy Ferriss
8. Money does not dictate your lifestyle, it’s what you do to get it and how you manage your finances that determines your lifestlyle. – Wayne Chirisa
9. Money is not everything in life. Some believe no relationship is possible without money but no amount of money can buy love or happiness. – Chitra Withane
10. You don’t pay with money, you pay with hours of your life.
11. All the money you made Will never buy back your soul. – Bob Dylan
12. Money is not the most important thing in your life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the ‘gotta have it’ scale. – Zig Ziglar
Quotes About Money And Happiness
1. Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you are being miserable. – Clare Boothe Luce
2. They say money doesn’t bring happiness, but everyone still wants to prove it for themselves.
3. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. – Lao Tzu
4. Money will not bring you happiness, but I would rather cry in a Mercedes than on a bus.
5. Anybody who thinks money will make you happy hasn’t got any. – David Geffen
6. It is good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good too, to check up once in a while and make sure you haven’t lost the things money can’t buy. – George Horace Lorimer
7. You may have a lot of money tied up in your savings but if you neglected to save up happiness then your money is worthless. – Kora-Lea Videl
8. The only way money can buy happiness is if you spend it on the people you love.
9. you are not rich until you have something that money can’t buy.
10. Happiness is true wealth, which no money can buy. – Alon Calinao Dy
Quotes About Money and Greed
1. As long As greed is stronger than compassion, there will always be suffering. – Rusty Eric
2. Wanna see how people really are? Wait till the money is involved.
3. Money does not change people, it unmasks them.
4. Instead of loving people and using money, people often love money and use people. – Wayne Gerard Trotman
5. Chase your passions and money will come. Chase money and you may never find your passions. – Colin Wright
6. There are some things that money can’t buy… Like manners, morals, and integrity.
7. Money doesn’t change men, it merely unmasks them. If a man is naturally selfish or arrogant or greedy, the money brings that out, that’s all. – Henry Ford
8. There is nothing wrong with people possessing riches. The wrong comes from riches possessing people. – Billy Graham
9. Without the rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. Greed is a bottomless pit that exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction. – Erich Fromm
11. You can’t expect loyalty from people who would do anything for money.
12. I fear one thing: Money! Greed was what motivated Judas to sell Jesus. – Mother Teresa
13. Don’t be greedy about money, be eager to learn, knowledge gives you everything. – Nandan Jog
14. Greed for money is a root for evil! – Alipriya
15. They who are of the opinion that money will do everything, may very well be suspected to do everything for money. George Savile
Quotes About Money and Love
1. I can live without money, but I cannot live without love. – Judy Garland
2. Love does not care how much money you have.
3. If you choose money over love, you will always be poor.
4. They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?
5. Money is not the most important thing in the world, love is. Fortunately, I love money. – Jackie Mason
6. Cause love is more precious than gold it can’t be bought, no, never could be sold. I got love, enough to share, that makes me a millionaire. – Chris Stapleton
7. I can exist without love, but I cannot exist without money. I can live without money, but I cannot live without love. – Eduardo
8. money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who holds it and enlivens the other who turns it on his fellow man. – Kahlil Gibran
9. Money can’t buy you back the love that you had then. – Taylor Swift
10. Money can’t buy love but it improves your bargaining position.
11. What use is a lot of money if you have given up the pleasure to attain it? What use is a fortune when you havve forgotten how to laugh, to feel, to love? And make no mistake about it, a boring , frustrating, noncreative job will result in just those deficiencies. – Jerry Gillies
12. money and love are not the same thing. The more you spend money, the less you have. The more you spend love, the more you get in return.
13. The richest man in the world is not the one who still has the first dollar he ever earned. It is the man who still has his best friend. – Martha Mason
14. Work like you don’t need the money, love like you have never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. – Randall G. Leighton
15. The perfect guy is not the one who has the most money, or the most handsome one you will meet. He is the one who knows how to make you smile and will take care of you each and everyday until the end of time.
16. I am not chasing love, I am chasing money. Love will find me, money won’t.
Quotes About Money and Relationship
1. No relationship is greater than financial comfort. If someone leaves you, It means you are financially weak.
2. Money may not buy love, but fighting about it will bankrupt your relationship.
3. Remove money from a relationship and you will discover that over 90% of ladies won’t see a reason to be in that relationsip. – Trevor Noah
4. Let us noot be satisfied with just giving money. money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, your love everywhere you go. – Mother Teresa
5. Each partner must keep in mind that most relationship are not destroyed by one dramatic act, but a series of small, even individually inconsequential that chip away at your foundation of love and trust. – Mindy Crary
6. Money is not everything make sure you earn a lot before speaking such nonsense. – Warren Buffet
7. All human relationship must be purchased with money. – George Orwell
8. Treat your relations and your money in the same way… because thay both are hard to make and easy to lose!
9. Money makes relationship, Without money you have no relatives. – Shahan Istiak
10. People say “money” breaks relationships. But the truth is “money” helps us to know someone’s true colours. What they think about us. – Dhruv Solanki
11. It is the money that teaches us who is important and who is not, even when you have or you don’t. – Nishan Panwar
12. Money cannot buy peace of mind. It cannot heal ruptured relationships, or build meaning into a life that has none. – Richard M. Devos
These are some of our favorite Quotes About Money
Also Read: 30+ Best Inspirational Jeff Bezos Quotes