Be sure to read these Inspiring J.K. Rowling Quotes. Joanne Rowling or famously known by her pen name J.K. Rowling in full Joanne Kathleen Rowling was born on July 31, 1965, in Yate, England, is an author and creator of the popular series Harry Potter which sold over 500 million copies, becoming the best selling series in history, which was also adapted into a film series.
Joanne Rowling later co-wrote a story that became the basis for the play Harry Potter and The Cursed Child which premiered in 2016, received nine Oliver Awards, including best new play, and received 6 Tony awards in 2018 including best new play.
J.K. Rowling Quotes with Images
1. I think it’s the books that you read when you’re young that live with you forever. – J.K. Rowling
2. We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already. – J.K. Rowling
3. Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve. – J.K. Rowling
4. Happiness can be found even in the darkest times if one only remembers to turn on the light. – J.K. Rowling
5. It is important to remember that we all have magic inside us! – J.K. Rowling
6. I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book. – J.K. Rowling
7. It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. – J.K. Rowling
8. The world is full of wonderful things you haven’t seen yet. Don’t ever give up on the chance of seeing them. – J.K. Rowling
9. Love wins. It does win. We know it wins. When a person dies, love isn’t turned off. – J.K. Rowling
10. Whatever money you might have, self-worth really lies in finding out what you do best. – J.K. Rowling
11. You should write a book… translating mad things girls do so boys can understand them. – J.K. Rowling
12. It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well have not lived at all. – J.K. Rowling
13. As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters. – J.K. Rowling
14. The stories we love best do live in us forever, so whether you go come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home. – J.K. Rowling
15. There will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right. – J.K. Rowling
16. We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. – J.K. Rowling
17. It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be. – J.K. Rowling
18. Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. – J.K. Rowling
19. Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life. – J.K. Rowling
20. It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. – J.K. Rowling
J.K. Rowling Quotes on Life
1. I do believe something very, magical can happen when you read a book. – J.K. Rowling
2. Family is a life jacket in the stormy sea of life. – J.K. Rowling
3. I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book. – J.K. Rowling
4. If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. – J.K. Rowling
5. I believe in hard work and luck, and that the first often leads to the second. – J.K. Rowling
6. I’m going to keep going until I succeed – or I die. Don’t think I don’t know how this might end. I’ve known it for years. – J.K. Rowling
7. Ultimately, we all have to decide for ourselves what constitutes failure, but the world is quite eager to give you a set of criteria if you let it. – J.K. Rowling
8. We do not need magic to the change world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already. we have the power to better images. – J.K. Rowling
9. After all this time? Always. – J.K. Rowling
10. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. – J.K. Rowling
Here Some More J.K Rowling Quotes on Life
11. It is no good or evil: only power and those too weak to seek it. – J.K. Rowling
12. Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery. – J.K. Rowling
13. Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. – J.K. Rowling
14. What’s comin’ will come and we’ll meet it when it does. – J.K. Rowling
15. You control your own life. Your own will is extremely powerful.
16. We all got both light and darkness inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.
17. We can’t choose our fate, but we can choose others. Be careful in knowing that.
18. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
19. The discipline involved in finishing a piece of creative work is something on which you can truly pride yourself.
20. Talent and intelligence never yet inoculated against the caprice of the fates.
Hope you all enjoyed these J.K. Rowling Quotes. Thank you!
ALSO READ: 20+ Best Good Night Love Quotes