Steven Spielberg Quotes with Images
1. Whether in success or in failure, I’m proud of every single movie I’ve directed. – Steven Spielberg
2. I’m not really interested in making money that always comes as the result of success. – Steven Spielberg
3. In your defining moments, do not let your morals be swayed by convenience or expediency. Sticking to your character requires a lot of courage. – Steven Spielberg
4. I dream for a living. – Steven Spielberg
5. Inventive people have forgotten how to tell a story, stories don’t have a middle or an end anymore. They usually have a beginning that never stops beginning. – Steven Spielberg
6. I don’t dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living. – Steven Spielberg
7. Failure is inevitable. Success is elusive. – Steven Spielberg
8. Only a generation of readers will span a generation of writers. – Steven Spielberg
9. Our one goal is to give the world a taste of peace, friendship, and understanding. Through the visual arts, the art of celebration of life. – Steven Spielberg
10. I think that a movie can only be an adjunct or only a supplement to books, to different points of view, to scholars, historians, and your own teachers. – Steven Spielberg
11. The public has an appetite for anything about imagination – anything that is as far away from reality as is creatively possible. – Steven Spielberg
12. Your job is to create a world that lasts forever. – Steven Spielberg
13. The love we do not show here on earth is the only thing that hurts us in the after-life. – Steven Spielberg
14. Listen to that voice that tells you what you could do. Nothing will define your character more than that. – Steven Spielberg
15. All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives. – Steven Spielberg
16. Audiences are harder to please if you’re just giving them effects, but they’re easy to please if it’s a good story. – Steven Spielberg
17. If I weren’t a director, I would want to be a film composer. – Steven Spielberg
18. Don’t turn away from what’s painful. Examine it. Challenge it. Steven Spielberg
19. Life is one strong, long string of character-defining moments. – Steven Spielberg
20. Why pay a dollar for a bookmark? Why not use the dollar for a bookmark? – Steven Spielberg
Steven Spielberg Quotes on Dreams
Every time I go to a movie, it’s magic, no matter what the movie’s about. – Steven Spielberg
An animal has no intellectual capacity to justify or to find reasons to exist. An animal just exists because it’s the natural thing to do. – Steven Spielberg
I’d rather direct than produce. Any day. And twice on Sunday. – Steven Spielberg
Replace fear with curiosity. – Steven Spielberg
Sometimes a dream almost whisper it never shouts. Very hard to hear. So you have to, every day of your lives, be ready to hear what whispers in your ear. – Steven Spielberg
When war comes, two things happen – profits go way, way up and all perishables go way, way down. There becomes a market for them. – Steven Spielberg
You know, I don’t really do that much looking inside me when I’m working on a project. Whatever I am becomes what that film is. But I change; you change. – Steven Spielberg
Once a month the sky falls on my head, I come to and I see another movie I want to make. – Steven Spielberg
I don’t think any movie or any book or any work of art can solve the stalemate in the Middle East today. But it’s certainly worth a try. – Steven Spielberg
I want to be the Cecil B. DeMille of science fiction. – Steven Spielberg
Steven Spielberg Quotes on Success
I’m not really interested in making money that always comes as the result of success. But it’s not been my goal and I’ve had a tough time proving that to people.
Failure is inevitable. success is elusive.
Whether in the success or in failure. I’m proud of every single movie I’ve directed.
Faliure is inveitable. Success is elusive.
Your job is to create a world that lasts forever.
ALSO READ: 20+ Popular Brad Pitt Quotes