Oprah Winfrey is an American television actress, entrepreneur, and philanthropist whose syndicated daily talk show and She is one of the richest women in America. Oprah Winfrey was born on 29, 1954. Learn more about Oprah Winfrey Quotes on life and success, wealth, and growth.
Best Oprah Winfrey Quotes with Images
1. If it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it. That is the lesson and that lesson alone will save you a lot of grief. – Oprah winfrey
2. Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. – Oprah Winfrey
3. As you become more clear about who you really are, you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you – the first time around. – Oprah Winfrey
4. When people treat you like they don’t care, believe them. – Oprah Winfrey
5. Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe. – Oprah Winfrey
6. Don’t let people talk you into what they think is you. – Oprah Winfrey
7. If friends disappoint you over and over, that’s in large part your own fault. Once someone has shown a tendency to be self-centered, you need to recognize that and take care of yourself: people aren’t going to change simply because you want them to. – Oprah Winfrey
8. You must be fearless enough to give yourself the love you didn’t receive. – Oprah Winfrey
9. People who love you don’t treat you badly. – Oprah Winfrey
10. True forgiveness is when you can say, “Thank you for that experience”. – Oprah Winfrey
11. If you are still breathing, you have a second chance. – Oprah Winfrey
12. Alone time is when I distance myself from the voices of the world so I can hear my own. – Oprah Winfrey
13. Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem. And self-worth. – Oprah Winfrey
14. Turn your wounds into wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey
15. You become what you believe. – Oprah Winfrey
16. Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
17. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
18. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. – Oprah Winfrey
19. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. – Oprah Winfrey
20. Where there is no struggle, there is no strength. – Oprah Winfrey
21. Know what sparks a light in you, then use that light to illuminate the world. – Oprah Winfrey
22. Passion is energy Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. – Oprah Winfrey
23. Honor your calling. Everybody has one. Trust your heart, and success will come to you. – Oprah Winfrey
Popular Oprah Winfrey Quotes on Success
1. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
2. You can have it all. You just can’t have it all at once.
3. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
4. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. failure another stepping stone to greatness.
5. Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody is going to know whether you did it or not.
6. anything you imagine you can create.
7. It makes no difference how many peaks you reach if there was no pleasure in the climb.
8. You are responsible for your life. you can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. life is really about moving on.
9. Your journey begins with a choice to get up, step out, and live fully.
10. Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.
Oprah Winfrey Quotes on Confidence
1. You become what you believe. You are where you are today in your life based on everything you have believed.
2. The more thankful I became, the more bounty increased. That’s because, for sure, what you focus on expands. When you focus on the goodness in life, you create more of it.
3. The reason I have been able to be so financially successful is my focus has never, ever for one minute been money.
4. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
5. I think the whole world would be a better place if everyone loved each other a little more.
6. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
7. So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.
8. Every day brings a chance to live free of regret and with as much joy, fun, and laughter as you can stand.
9. I was once afraid of people saying ” who does she think she is?” Now I have the courage to stand and say, “this is who I am”.
10. I have lots of things to prove to myself. One is that I can live my life fearlessly.
Oprah Winfrey Quotes on Life
1. Everybody has a calling. And your real job in life is to figure out as soon as possible what that is, who you were meant to be, and to begin to honor that in the best way possible for yourself.
2. Money is worth nothing if it can’t buy you the opportunity to love more.
3. Where there is no-struggle, there is no strength.
4. When you are undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.
5. Know what sparks a light in you, then use that light to illuminate the world.
6. The thing you fear most has no power. You fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.
7. One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges are cross and which bridges to burn.
8. Learn from every mistake, because every experience, particularly your mistake, are there to teach you into being more who you are.
9. Whatever is your goal, you can get there if you are willing to work.
10. Only make decisions that supports your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.
Oprah Winfrey Quotes on Relationship
1. When you live with an open heart, unexpected, joyful things happen.
2. The miracle of your existence calls for celebration every day.
3. People who love you don’t treat you badly.
4. When people treat you like they don’t care, believe them.
5. Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.
6. A man will only treat you the way you allow him to treat you.
7. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
8. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
Read-More >> 50+ Best Relationship Quotes Ever
Motivational Oprah Winfrey Quotes
1. Whatever is your goal you can get there if you are willing to work.
2. Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.
3. Turn your wound into wisdom.
4. You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.
5. Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.
6. Whatever has happened to you in your past has no power over this present moment because life is now.
7. Difficulties come when you don’t pay attention to life’s whisper. Life always whispers to you first, but if you ignore the whisper, sooner or later you’ll get a scream.
8. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, You’ll never have enough.
9. It doesn’t matter who you are, Where you come from. The ability to Triumph begins with you – Always.
10. Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.
Read More >> Best 110 Motivational Quotes About Dreaming
Oprah Winfrey Quotes on Business
1. Learn from every mistake, because every experience, particularly your mistakes, are there to teach you and force you into being more who you are.
2. Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.
3. The reason I’ve been able to be so financially successful is my focus has never, even for one minute been money.
4. Often we don’t even realize who we’re meant to be because we’re so busy trying to live out someone else’s ideas. But other people and their opinions hold no power in defining our destiny.
5. Don’t worry about being successful but work towards being significant and success will naturally follow.
6. You teach people how to treat you.
7. There is no such thing as failure. Life tying to move us in another direction.
8. The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance.
9. It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.
10. Follow your instincts, that’s where true wisdom manifests itself.
Hope you enjoy this Oprah Winfrey Quotes on life and success. Comment it if you like this quote of Oprah.