Be sure to read these superb lists of Walt Disney Quotes. Walt Disney, the full name Walter Elias Disney, born on December 5, 1901, in Chicago, Illinois, and died on December 15, 1966, in Los Angeles, California. He was an American cartoonist and television producer, famous as the pioneer of animated cartoon films and the creator of the cartoon character Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, and the founder of The Disney company, which is one of the World’s largest entertainment conglomerates.
He also planned and built Disneyland an amusement park that opened near Los Angeles in 1955 and the second park Walt Disney Worl which was under construction at the time of his death opened in 1971, near Orlando, Florida. Walt Disney holds the record for most academy awards earned by an individual and having won 22 Oscars from 59 nominations and also two Golden Globe special achievements awards and Emmy awards are among his several other honors.
Best Walt Disney Quotes
1. You can be happy or you can be unhappy. It’s just according to the way you look at things. – Walt Disney
2. Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children. – Walt Disney
3. First, think. Second. Believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare. – Walt Disney
4. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
5. There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day. – Walt Disney
6. Everyone falls down. Getting back up is how you learn to walk. – Walt Disney
7. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
8. All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… you may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. – Walt Disney
9. After the rain. The sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here. – Walt Disney
10. No matter what happens always remember, that it all started with a mouse. – Walt Disney
11. Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.- Walt Disney
12. The greatest moments in life are not concerned with selfish achievements but rather with the things we do for the people we love and esteem. – Walt Disney
13. Whatever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it, they will want to come back and see you do it again, and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do. – Walt Disney
14. I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn’t know how to get along without it. – Walt Disney
15. The more you are in a state of gratitude the more you will attract things to be grateful for. – Walt Disney
16. Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever. – Walt Disney
17. The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting. – Walt Disney
18. Fantasy and reality often overlap. – Walt Disney
19. If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
20. We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. – Walt Disney
Famous Walt Disney Quotes
1. Who says you have to grow up. – Walt Disney
2. Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional. – Walt Disney
3. It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. – Walt Disney
4. Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. – Walt Disney
5. There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on treasure island. – Walt Disney
6. I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing — that it was all started by a mouse. – Walt Disney
7. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. – Walt Disney
8. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable. – Walt Disney
9. When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. – Walt Disney
10. A man should never neglect his family for business. – Walt Disney
Some More Walt Disney Quotes
1. Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future.
2. There is more preasure in books than in all the pirates loot on preasure island.
3. If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take.
4. In bad times and in good. I’ve never lost my sense of zest for life.
5. I can’t wait to be a parent because I get to surprise my future kids about going to Walt Disney World.
Hope you all enjoyed these Walt Disney Quotes
ALSO READ: Michael Jackson Quotes