Read these favorite Audrey Hepburn Quotes. Audrey Kathleen Ruston is also known as Audrey Hepburn, born on May 4, 1929, in Belgium and died on January 20, 1993, in Switzerland was a British actress and humanitarian. she is known for her radiant beauty and style, her charming innocence, and her tireless efforts to aid children in need.
In her early 20’s she studied acting and started working as a model and dancer, she also started to get some small film roles credited as Audrey Hepburn. she received an academy award for best actress for her first major film, Roman Holiday. In 1988 she started her new career as a goodwill ambassador for the United Nation Children’s Fund, visiting famine-stricken villages in Latin America, Asia, Africa, until before her death in 1993.
Audrey Hepburn Quotes
1. Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
2. A woman can be beautiful as well as intellectual.
3. Your heart just breaks, that’s all. But you can’t judge, or point fingers. Just have to be lucky enough to you find someone who appreciates you.
4. I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills.
5. Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it.
6. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
7. I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
8. Always be the leading lady in your own life.
9. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
10. They say love is the best investment; the more you give, the more you get in return.
11. Happy girls are the prettiest
12. Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself. Inside and out.
13. Nothing is more important than empathy for another human being’s suffering. Nothing; not career, not wealth, not intelligence, certainly not status. We have to feel for one another if we’re going to survive with dignity.
14. To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
15. The most important thing is to enjoy your life, it’s all that matters.
16. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
17. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
18. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others: for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness: and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
19. Life is a party dress like it.
20. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible’!
21. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile.
Some More Audrey Hepburn Quotes
1. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
2. Paris is always a good idea.
3. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
4. Everything I learned I learned from the movies.
5. I don’t want to be alone; I want to be left alone.
6. If I get married, I want to be very married.
7. Anyone who does not believe in miracles is not a realist.
8. Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn’t help if you are ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the makeup.
9. You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him.
10. I believe, every day you should have at least one exquisite moment.
Popular Audrey Hepburn Quotes
11. Giving is living. If you stop wanting to give, there is nothing more to live for.
12. I don’t believe in collective guilt, but I do believe in collective responsibility.
13. Living is like through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering, because you can’t take it all at once.
14. True friends are families that you can select.
15. If I’m honest, I have to tell you that I still read fairy tales, and like them, best of all!
16. I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other’s minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing.
These are some awesome Audrey Hepburn quotes. Hope you all enjoyed these quotes.
Also Read: Justin Bieber quotes