1) A mother may be educated or uneducated. But she is the “Best Guide” and the “Last Hope” in life when you fail in your life.
2) Home is where your mom is
3) No matter what age…I’ll always need you mom.
4) The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of god is the love of a mother.
5) I truly never learned what the words ‘I miss you’ were until I reached for my mom’s hand and it wasn’t there
6) All that I am, or hold to be, I owe to my angel mom.
7) Mother hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
8) Men are what their mother made them.
9) God could not be everywhere, & therefore he made mothers.
10) When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
11) No one will ever like you as much as your mother.
12) Mothers’ arms are more comforting than anyone else.
13) Children are the anchors that hold a mom to live.
14) The best place to cry is on a mother’s arm.
15) For all things my hands have held, the best by far is you.
16) Mother is just another name that refers to the bond that glues the family together.
17) A mother is she who can take place of all other, but whose place no one else can take.
18) Mother is the name for god in the lips & hearts of little children.
19) No purpose in life is more essential than that of motherhood.
20) The most hardworking, loving, and caring person in the world is a mother.
21) Greatest Compliment I received? “You look like your mom”.
22) Mother is a blessing that no one can replace.
23) Mother, your smile is the most precious thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
24) A mom does not just carry you in her womb for nine months but carries you In her heart for a lifetime.
25) My life begins with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
26) A mother’s love will never end it is there from beginning to end.
27) Life doesn’t come with a manual, It comes with a mother.
28) We laugh, we cry, we make time fly, we are the best friend, my mom and I.
29) No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
Here some of the more Mother Love quotes
Mother’s love is the most unconditional and purest form of love.
If love is as sweet as a flower then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.
For everything I am today, my mother’s love showed me the way.
Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.
A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.
There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affection of the heart.
My mother shed her protective love down around me and without knowing why people sensed that I had value.
Mother’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
Everything that I am, you helped me to be.
A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.
Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.
There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.
It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.
A mother’s love endures through all.
No matter what a mother always loves his children.
A mother’s love is the heart of a family.
A good mother is worth a hundred teachers.
He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mothers for you leaves its own mark.
These are some of the favorite mother love quotes.
Also read: one sided love quotes