Read this interesting thing about Abdul kalam and some Inspirational A.P.J Abdul Kalam Quotes. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam ( Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam) was an Indian aerospace scientist and the 11th president of India (2002-2007). He played a leading role in the development of missiles and nuclear weapons of India, for his in the development of ballistic missile and launch vehicles he came to know as the missile man of India. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam received many awards from the Indian government and the international community, of which the most prestigious one is Padma Vibhushan in 1990 and Bharat Ratna in 1997 respectively
APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes with Images
Here Are Some of Popular Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Quotes
12. Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
13. One best book is equal to hundred good friends but one good friend is equal to a library.
14. Dreams is not what you see in sleep, the dream is that which doesn’t let you sleep.
15. Learning gives creativity. Creativity leads to thinking. Thinking provides knowledge. Knowledge makes you great.
16. Without your involvement, you can’t succeed. With your involvement, you can’t fail.
17. It’s very important for you to believe that you are the one.
18. All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
19. The best brains in the nations can be found on the last benches of the classroom.
20. All birds find shelter during the rain. But eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds.
Inspirational Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam quotes
1. Luxury and Lies have huge maintenance costs. But truth and simplicity are self-maintained without any cost.
2. To succeed in life and achieve results, you must understand and master three mighty forces – desire, belief, and expectation.
3. Umbrella can’t stop the rain but can make us stand in the rain. Confidence may not bring us success but gives us the power to face any challenge in life.
4. We are all born with a divine fire in us. Our effort should be to give wings to this fire and fill the world with the glow of its goodness.
5. You were born with wings. Don’t crawl, use it to fly and fly.
6. Don’t read success stories, you will only get the message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success.
7. You see, God helps only people who work hard. That principle is very clear.
8. If you salute your duty, you have no need to salute anybody. But if you pollute your duty, you have to salute everybody.
9. Never stop fighting until you arrive at a destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in your life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have the perseverance to realize the great dream.
10. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Quotes on Success
1. If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of a beautiful mind, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother, and the teacher.
2. No sanction can stand against ignited minds.
3. One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.
4. Mistake increases your experience and experience decreases your mistakes. If you learn from your mistakes then others learn from your success.
5. I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who needs my help because beauty is required in the heart, not in the face.
6. Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, and face your future without fear.
7. Speak only when you feel your words are better than silence.
8. Never feel sad about losing anything in life because whenever a tree loses a leaf, a new leaf grows in its place.
9. Old friends are gold. New friends are diamonds. If you get diamonds, don’t forget gold because only gold can hold diamonds.
10. Love your job, but not your company. Because you may not when your company stops loving you.
Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Quotes On Education
1. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
2. Learning gives creativity, creativity leads to thinking, thinking provides knowledge, knowledge makes you great.
3. Dreams is not what you see in sleep is the thing which doesn’t let you sleep.
4. All rain finds shelter during a rain. But eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds.
5. It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.
6. No sanction can stand against ignited minds.
7. Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity to children at that level.
8. Life and Time are the world’s best teachers. Life teaches us how to make good use of time and Time teaches us how much the value of life.
9. Confidence and Hard work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make u a successful person.
10. You were born with wings. Don’t crawl. Learn to use them to fly and fly…
Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Quotes on Science
1. Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. Science does not differentiate between multiple races.
2. All birds find shelter during the rain. But eagle avoids rains by flying above the clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference.
3. Science has revealed that the human body is made up of millions and millions of atoms…For example, I am made up of 5.8*10.27 atoms.
4. Mans needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
5. You have the dream before your dreams can come true.