Check out these interesting Barrack Obama quotes, Barack Hussain Obama II, in short, Barack Obama, was the 44th president of the United States of America (2009- 2017) and the first African American to become the president. Before becoming president, he was the representative of Illinois U.S. Senate from 2005- 2008. In 2009 he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples.
Also-Read: Popular Donald Trump quotes Ever
Barrack Obama Quotes:
1. you can put lipstick on a pig it’s still a pig.
2. Lincoln- They used to talk about him almost as bad as they talk about me. So democracy has never been for the faint of heart…
3. The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on.
4. When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don’t really have to do anything, you just let them talk.
5. Our destiny is not written for us it’s written by us.
6. There is no excuses for not trying.
7. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.
8. The role of citizens in a democracy does not end with your vote.
9. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.
10. The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something.
11. It’s important to make sure that we’re talking with each other in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds.
12. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time.
13. You can’t let your failures define you. You have to let your failures teach you.
Check out these more Barrack Obama quotes
1. It’s Important to realize that l was actually black before the election.
2. Nothing in life that’s worth anything is easy.
3. Change is never easy, but always possible.
4. While we breathe, we will hope.
5. No, you can’t deny women their basic rights and pretend it’s about your religious freedom’. If you don’t like birth control, don’t use it. Religious freedom doesn’t mean you can force others to live by your own beliefs.
6. There’s not a liberal America and a conservative America – there’s the United States of America.
7. Make away out of no way.
8. When we study together, we learn together, we work together, and we prosper together.
9. We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape the future.
10 The cynics may be the loudest voices, but I promise you, they will accomplish the least.
11. No matter who you are or what you look like, how you started off, or how and who you love, America is the place where you can write your own destiny.
12. If you are walking down the right path and you are willing to keep walking, eventually you will make progress.
13. So the simple truth is when women succeed, America succeeds. And we should be choosing policies that benefit women because that benefits all of us.
14. Money is not the only answer but it makes a difference.
15. If somebody is different from you, that is not something you criticize, that is something that you appreciate.
16. I’m asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real change in Washington. I’m asking you to believe in yours.
17. Where we are met with cynicism and doubts and those who tell us that we can’t, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people: yes we can.
18. The cynics may be the loudest voices- but I promise you, they will accomplish the least.
These are some of our favorite Barrack Obama quotes.