CHARLES DICKENS QUOTES:
1. There is a wisdom of the head, and there is a wisdom of the heart
2. Every traveler has a home of his own, and he learns to appreciate it the more from his wandering.
3. I have been bent and broken, but I hope in better shape.
4. There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.(Our favorite Charles Dicken Quotes)
5. To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.
6. Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty, not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
7. The important thing is this: to be ready at any moment to sacrifice what you are for what you could become.
8. No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.
9. Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
10. There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.
11. do all the good you can and make as little fuss about it as possible
12. I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.
13. The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.
14. Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.
15. A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other.
Check Out These Interesting Charles Dickens Quotes:
1. Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it but to delight in it when it.
2. Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
3. There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.
4. The most important thing in life is to stop saying ‘I wish’ and start saying ‘I will’.
5. A dream, all a dream, that ends in nothing and leaves the sleeper where he lay down, but I wish you to know that you inspired it.
6. We need never be ashamed of our tears.
7. A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
8. Family not only needs to consist of merely those with whom we share blood but also for those where we’d give blood.
9. No one is useless in the world who lightens the burdens of another.
10. There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor.
11. in a word, it was impossible for me to separate her, in the past or in the present, from the innermost life of my life.
12. The worst of listeners is the who do nothing but listen.
13. We forge the chains we wear in life.
14. The sun himself is weak when he first rises and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.
15. Charity begins at home, and justice begins next door.
16. The first rule of business; treat others like they want to treat you.
17. No one who can read, ever look at a book, even unopened on a shelf, like one who cannot.
18. There are books of which the backs and covers are by far the best parts.
19. It is a far, far better thing that I do than I have ever done.
20. There is a dark shadow on the earth, but its lights are stronger in the contrast.
21. I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.
22. There is nothing so strong or safe in an emergency of life as the simple truth.
23. Ask no questions, and you’ll be told no lies.
24. I have been bent and broken, but I hope into a better shape.
25. A day wasted on others is not wasted on one’s self.
26. It is strange with how little notice. good, bad, or indifferent, a man may live and die in London.
27. And 0 days in this life, worth life and worth death.
28. Life is made of ever so many partings welded together.
29. Never close your lips to those to whom you have already opened your heart.
30. To a young heart is everything is fun.
Hope you enjoy these interesting Charles Dickens Quotes if not then continue the reading and enjoy more quotes from Charles…
Here are some of more Charles Dickens Quotes
1. The most important thing in life is to stop saying “I wish” and start saying “I will”. Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities.
2. It is a far far better thing that I do than I have ever done. It is far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.
3. There is a man who would give his life to keep a life you love beside you.
4. Train a fig tree In a way it should go, and when you are old sit at the shade of it.
5. A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman and a woman is lucky if she is the last love of a man.
6. There are only two styles of portrait painting; the serious and the smirk.
7. I never could have done what I have done without the habits of punctuality, order, and diligence, without the determination to concentrate on one subject at a time.
8. A very little key will open a very heavy door.
9. It is a melancholy that even great men have poor their relations.
10. One should begin any work of fiction with the longest, most convoluted sentence imaginable, then try to beat that record.
11. If there were no bad people, there would be no good lawyer.
12. We need never be ashamed of our tears.
13. Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it but to delight in it when it comes.
14. A multitude of people, and yet a solitude!
15. A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
16. Whatever I tried to do in my life, I have tried with all my heart to do well, whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself completely; in great aims and in small I have always thoroughly been in earnest.
17. It is because I think so much of warm and sensitive hearts, that I would spare them from being wounded.
18. Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.
19. Family not only needs to consist of mere of those whom we share blood but also for those for whom we’d give blood.
These are some of our favorite Charles Dickens Quotes…