Readout this list of Warren Buffet quotes that#1 will teach you every person has a chance to win in life. Warren Buffett was born on August 30, and he was chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He was nicknamed “Oracle of Omaha” for being one of the most successful investors of all time, Buffett became one of the richest people in the world and a famous philanthropist. In June 2006 Buffett announced that he would donate his entire fortune to charity, committing 85% to bill and Melinda gates foundation.
Also-Read: these money-making Quotes of Jeff Bezos
Warren Buffet Quotes on Life & Success
#1 Warren Buffet Quotes
Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don’t expect it from cheap people.
#2 Warren Buffet Quotes
Never get too hung up on mistakes.
#3 Warren Buffet Quotes
We don’t have to be smarter than disciplined than the rest. We have to be more rest.
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
Never ask the barber if you need a haircut.
#6 Warren Buffet Quotes
Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shuts down for 10 years.
#7 Warren Buffet Quotes
The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.
When change happens in the world, you adjust to it.
First you learn then you remove the “L”.
If you don’t feel comfortable making a rough estimate of the asset’s future earnings, just forget it and move on.
#11 Warren Buffet Quotes
When there is good taste the expensive does not attract attention.
An idiot with a plan can beat a genius without a plan.
I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.
#14 Warren Buffet Quotes
In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.
#15 Warren Buffet Quotes
We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.
The best investment you can make, is a investment in yourself. The more you learn, The more you’ll earn.
In the business world, the rear view mirror is always clearer than the windshield.
If you cannot control your emotions, you cannot control your money.
Accounting is the language of business.
without passion, you don’t have energy, you have nothing.
Motivational Warren Buffet Quotes
1. The difference between successful people and really successful people Is that a really successful person say no to almost everything.
2. If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.
3. We don’t have to be smarter than the rest. We have to be more disciplined than the rest.
4. Money is not everything. Make sure you earn a lot before speaking such nonsense.
5. You can’t make a good deal with a bad person.
6. I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.
7. Chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
8. Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.
9. The best investment you can make, is an investment in yourself…The more you’ll learn, the more you’ll earn.
10. It takes 20years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that. You’ll do things differently.
Warren Buffet Quotes on Success
1. If you cannot control your emotions, you can’t control your money.
2. It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours is better than you’ll drift in that direction.
3. Price is what you pay. value is what you get.
4. Honesty is a very expensive gift, don’t expect it from cheap people.
5. If you’re in the luckiest one percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.
6. The happiest people do not necessarily have the best things. They simply appreciate the things they have.
7. No matters how great the talents or efforts. Some things just take time. you can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.
8. Never depend on a single income. Make investment to create a second source.
9. Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
10. It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.
Warren Buffet Quotes on Life
1. It is not easy to get rich quick.
2. People who know the edge of their own competency are safe, and those who don’t aren’t.
3. If you buy things you don’t need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
4. Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.
5. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ.
6. In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what you love.
7. Diversification may preserve wealth, but concentration builds wealth.
8. Focus on your customer and lead your people as though their lives depended on your success.
9. Stick to your investment strategy- Do not turn temporary declines into permanent losses.
10. Rule #1: Never lose money, Rule #2: Never forget rule #1.
These are some of our favorite Warren Buffet quotes.
Also-Read: Steve Jobs quotes.