Best Father Love Quotes with Images
1. No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.
2. Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life. – Marinela Reka
3. To the world, you are a dad. To our family, you are the world.
4. Daddy, I love you more than the stars in the sky more than the fish in the sea more than the trees in the forest. Daddy, you mean the world to me.
5. I have a hero, I call him dad.
6. One day is not enough to honor how special of a father you truly are because you’re amazing every day of the year. Thank you for all that you do.
7. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
8. Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song. – Pam Brown
9. She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father. – Harper Lee
10. Father is the noblest title a man can be given. – Robert L. Backman
11. Even if his pockets are empty, he will never refuse to give. I haven’t seen anyone richer than father.
12. A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men. – Gregory E. Lang
13. A good father is one of the most unsung unpraišed, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. – Billy Graham
14. What makes you a man isn’t the ability to have a child-it’s the courage to raise one. – Barack Obama
15. A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
16. You are my best friend, the father of our children, and you are my hidden strength. Thank you for making life so beautiful.
17. I’m as lucky as can be, for the world’s best dad belongs to me.
18. The love between father and daughter knows no distance.
19. I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: my mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future. – Liza Minnelli
20. My dad’s my best mate, and he always will be. – Cher Lloyd
Father Love Quotes For Daughter And Son:-
21. Papa, no words are enough to express my feelings for you….. All that I can say is that you are the most wonderful dad a daughter can have and I am the lucky one to have you… with love, wishing you a happy father’s day.
22. Dad, a son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.
23. An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom. – C. S. Lewis
24. When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. – William Shakespeare
25. It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping. – John Sinor
26. I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much. – Hedy Lamarr
27. A father’s job isn’t to teach his daughter how to be a lady, it’s to teach her how a lady should be treated.
28. You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s. – Robert frost
29. Happy fathers day to a dad who can build anything fix anything and deal with any problem.
30. No man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child. – Abraham lincoln
31. My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it. – Clarence Budington Kelland
32. A father carries pictures where his money used to be. – Stave Martin
33. Dad, you have given me the best things in life: your time, your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
34. Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing Dad.
35. I’ll always remember the things you have taught me and how much you love me.
36. I’m grateful to be sharing life, love, and parenthood with a wonderful man like you.
These are some of our favorite Father Love Quotes for daughter and son.
ALSO READ: Don’t miss this heart-touching Mother Love Quotes