A friend who allows you to honesty share the good, the bad, and the ugly of what life has to offer, without judgment, is a precious thing. Read out these lovely friendship quotes…
Friendship Quotes with Images
1. I don’t have a lot of friends but I have the best ones. Because I choose quality over quantity.
2. Friendship is the comfort of knowing that even when you feel alone, you aren’t.
3. Friend: one who listens, doesn’t judge, and somehow makes everything all right.
4. Be around people that are good for your soul.
5. Some talk to you in their free time and some free their time to talk to you. Learn the difference.
6. Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said “I’m here for you” and proved it.
7. Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.
8. True friends are the ones who lift you up when no one else has noticed you’ve fallen.
9. Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.
10. If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
Meaningful Friendship Quotes
1. No matter where we go. No matter what we do. You will always have me. And I will always have you! Sterling silver
2. The best kind of friendship is fierce lady friendships where you aggressively believe in each other, defend each other, and think the other deserves the world.
3. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
4. Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word.
5. You listen when I have a problem. You catch me when I am about to fall. You bring so much joy into my life. Thanks for being my friend through it all.
6. There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and live just a little bit better.
7. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. – Tennessee Williams
8. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.
9. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. – Elie Wiesel
10. A strong friendship does not need daily conversations or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.
Cute Friendship Quotes
1. A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
2. Things are never quite as scary when you have got a best friend. – Bill Watterson
3. The only rose without thorns is friendship. – Madeleine De Scudery
4. In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips.
5. Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
6. We will be best friends forever because you already know too much!
7. You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.
8. One smile, can start a friendship. One word can end a fight. One look can save a relationship.. One person can change your life.
9. It is not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.
10. I am not a perfect person, I make a lot of mistakes; but still, I love those people who stay with me after knowing how I really am.
11. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. – Khalil Gibran
Funny Friendship Quotes
1. If you have a best friend as crazy as you, you have everything.
2. We will always be best friends because you match my level of crazy.
3. Finding Friends with the same mental disorder! Priceless.
4. Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel a warm feeling inside. Robert Bolch
5. I was an innocent being, then my best friend came along.
6. I love our stupid and crazy fights as it gives me some time to stay away from your toxic craziness. But I still love you!
7. Happiness Is having Weird and wonderful friends.
8. If one’s friends do not openly laugh at him, they are not in fact his friends. – Dean Koontz
9. My best friend is who, When they don’t understand, they still understand. – Nancy Werlin
10. Best friends loan out DVDs knowing that they will never be seen again.
Short Friendship Quotes
1. Always better together.
2. When I count my blessing I count you twice.
3. A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
4. The best mirror is an old friend.
5. Friends are the sprinkles on the cupcake of life.
6. Friendship the wine of life.
7. Friendship is the comfort of knowing that even when you feel alone, aren’t.
8. Friendship is the sunshine of life.
9. You and I are more than friends. we’re like a really small gang.
10. Friends are like flowers. They fill the world with beauty.
Friendship Quotes for Girls
1. Friendship fights for you. respect you. Include you. Encourage you Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.
2. Today, I realized that I didn’t have many pictures with my best friends.
3. Our laugh. limitless. Our Memories are countless. Our friendship is endless.
4. Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.
5. Best friends are hard to find because the very best is already mine.
6. Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
7. One million memories, the thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets, one reason: best friend.
8. She’s my buddy, my other half, my dumbest part, my soulmate, my bestie. I don’t know how to describe my best friend.
9. Friendship is not about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said “I’m here for you” and proved it.
10. Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
True Friendship Quotes
1. True friends are the ones who have nice things to say about you behind your back
2. A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
3. Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
4. Best friends share laughs, memories and inside jokes. They will always be honest and stand by your side no matter what. They wipe your tears, pick you up when you fall, and are forever a piece of your heart.
5. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
6. When a friend does something wrong, don’t forget all the things they did right
7. A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.
8. True friendship consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and value.
9. True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
10. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
11. True friendship is like sound health. The value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
12. A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. For if not, they weren’t true friends in the first place.
13. A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.
14. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
15. True friends are those who came into your life, saw the most negative part of you, but are not ready to leave you, no matter how contagious you are to them.
Friendship Quotes on Life
1. There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger and live just a little bit better
2. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
3. Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks.
4. One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
5. Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.
6. Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness.
7. When I was growing up, my mother was always a friend to my siblings and me (in addition to being all the other things a mom is), and I was always grateful for that because I knew she was someone I could talk to and joke with, and argue with and that nothing would ever harm that friendship.
8. Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.
9. I know Donald Trump. I’ve met him; I know his family. I have love and friendship and affection for his family members. But I’m going to work very hard to ensure that he is not our president.
10. It seems to me that trying to live without friends is like milking a bear to get cream for your morning coffee. It is a whole lot of trouble, and then not worth much after you get it.
Friendship Quotes on Trust and Respect
1. A relationship without trust is like a cell phone with no service, all you can do is play games.
2. Of all the things which wisdom provides to make us entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship.
3. Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious.
4. Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.
5. Even where friendship is concerned, it takes me a long time to trust people.
6. Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give
7. Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another.
8. A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.
9. Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings.
10. Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have.
Friendship Quotes on Happiness and Gratitude
1. You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.
2. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
3. We live, in fact, in a world starved for solitude, silence, and private: and therefore starved for meditation and true friendship.
4. As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen.
5. If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
6. Friends… they cherish one another’s hopes. They are kind to one another’s dreams.
7. Friendship is the shadow of the evening, which strengthens with the setting sun of life.
8. One friend in a storm is worth more than a thousand friends in sunshine.
9. In a friend you find a second self.
10. Where there are friends, there is wealth.
Inspirational Friendship Quotes
1. Your friend is your needs answered.
2. A quarrel between friends, when made up, adds a new tie to friendship.
3. Friendship is held to be the severest test of character.
4. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.
5. The most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people.
6. True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.
7. One friend in a storm is worth more than a thousand friends in sunshine.
8. Friends… they cherish one another’s hopes. They are kind to one another’s dreams.
9. If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
10. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
Friendship Quotes on Fun and Surprises
1. A good friend is like a bra: hard to find one you’re comfortable with, always provides support, holds you tight and is always close to your heart.
2. No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.
3. Friends are chocolate chips in the cookie of life!
4. I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!
5. Never let your best friends get lonely… keep disturbing them.
6. If you have crazy friends you have everything you’ll ever need.
7. Our phones fall, we panic. Our friends fall, we laugh.
8. Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.
9. You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.
10. Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.
Friendship Quotes on Religion and God
1. Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
2. For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God. -Saint Teresa of Avila
3. What a good favor God does to those he places in the company of good people! -Saint Teresa of Avila
4. The soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. -Samuel
5. Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals. -Corinthians
6. Let us be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good. -Hebrews
7. And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them. -Luke
8. Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm. -Proverbs
9. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. -Proverbs
10. Friends are the siblings God never gave us. -Mencius
Fake Friendship Quotes
1. True enemies are better than false friends.
2. No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
3. Flattery is like friendship in show, but not in fruit.
4. Suspicion is the cancer of friendship.
5. Fake friends: once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.
6. Growing up means realizing a lot of your friends aren’t really your friends.
7. Some friends are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.
8. Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.
9. An open enemy is better than a false friend.
10. Fake friends are like autumn leaves, they’re scattered everywhere.
Friendship Quotes on Time and Distance
1. Being far away from you has left an empty hole in my heart. I’m writing this card just to tell you how much I miss you, my friend.
2. Memories of the times I’ve shared with you are the happiest, yet most painful of all. If only we were still friends, life would be much better. I miss you, my dear friend.
3. I’m so happy that we’re great friends and so sad we can’t be together. I miss you and can’t wait to see you again.
4. Thinking about you always makes me smile — I hope that you’re doing well and look forward to seeing you again.
5. I’m so grateful for your friendship, and even though you’re far away, I know that you are in my heart.
6. Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.
7. Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.
8. Those truly linked don’t need correspondence. When they meet again after many years apart, their friendship is as true as ever.
9. There is no distance too far between friends, for friendship gives wings to the heart.
10. True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side.
Friendship Quotes From TV Show
1. Sometimes me think, ‘What is friend?’ Then me say, ‘Friend is someone to share the last cookie with. -Cookie Monster, “Sesame Street”
2. We will be friends until forever, just you wait and see. -Winnie The Pooh, “Disney”
3. We didn’t even realize we were making memories. We just knew we were having fun. -Winnie The Pooh, “Disney”
4. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Never, no, never. Your friendship is the best present ever. -Tigger, “Disney”
5. Some people are worth melting for. -Olaf, “Disney”
6. If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true. -Cinderella, “Disney”
7. When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you and I’m home. -Dory, “Disney”
8. No matter what happens, you’ll always be a prince to me. -Genie, “Disney”
9. When you’re the best of friends having so much fun together… you’re not even aware, you’re such a funny pair. -The Fox and The Hound, “Disney”
10. You and I are a team. Nothing is more important than our friendship. -Monsters, Inc, “Disney”
I am Sorry Friendship Quotes
1. Don’t look at the words I write for you, Look into my eyes and you would see the pain, I am sorry again. Please forgive me!
2. I did wrong, I know it and, I am in shatters bit by bit. Can’t really stay without you. My bestie coz I miss you. I am really sorry!
3. The value of our friendship is precious. A friend like you is a gem. I do value this lot. Please accept my apology. Mistake is mine as I fought. I am sorry!
4. If I have hurt you my friend. Then I am sorry from my heart. Can’t really stay without you. Nor really apart. I am so sorry!
5. I might be rude at times, But I am not fake. I may shout at times, But I love you from my heart and not for the sake. Sorry for everything!
6. Your one apology will bring back lost sheen in my life. I mean it my friend. I do regret what I did. Yes I truly mean it. I am sorry!
7. Sorry for everything that I did. I promise this won’t be ever repeated again. My bestie please forgive me. As I am so sorry!
8. Sorry my friend if I caused hurt. Sorry if you had to suffer. Sorry if I made you cry. Sorry if you lost your smile. I promise this was the last time. This won’t ever happen gain. I am so sorry my friend. I hope you will forgive me. I am so sorry!
9. I know I have caused you hurt. I have also told you many things. That I should not have at first place. I am sorry for whatever I said. Sorry for whatever I did. A simple sorry would melt your heat. I am sorry is all I want to say.
10. I always believed that best friends. Stay through thick and thin. But I was wrong, you have stopped. Talking to me for my one mistake. I am so sorry for everything. I hope that I can heal you in some day. Please forgive me is all I wish to say!
Friendship Quotes for Whatsup Status
1. A friend knows your life in and out but still loves you the way you are.
2. Friendship is like that flower that smells good all the time, true friendship forever stays with time.
3. You are the best friend I could ever ask in life, you are so perfect my best friend forever. I love you.
4. You make me believe my BFF that good friendship still exists in this materialistic world. Thanks.
5. If someone asks me, do you have a best friend, I simply tell that yes, and my friend is just awesome.
6. Our friendship is not for the sake, I promise you that it won’t break, it will remain with time!
7. Together we are like house on fire and partners in crime, I adore you my best friend forever.
8. Friendship can create a wonderful bond that will make you happy forever, I want that with you!
9. A good friend fills your world with joy and laughter, brings so much light in darkness.
10. A true friend loves you so much and you know that it is so true; you are the one in life, Thank you!
Thank You Friendship Quotes
1. Thank you for being my best friend. You are a blessing in my life!
2. Thank you for your support, your care, your love and your guidance.
3. You are indeed a friend who has helped me in need. Thank you!
4. Crazy, wacky, silly but always there for me, love you, my friend and thank you for being there with me always.
5. I have heard that friends do a lot in life. But, now I saw for myself. I can’t thank you enough for the pain you took for me. I appreciate the time and efforts. So, glad that I have a loving friend like you. Truly thank you!
6. A good friend is really hard to find and I am glad that I have found mine. What you did for me is not something I expected. But, you went out of your zone to make me feel comfortable, and that truly says a lot in life. Thank you so much for everything!
7. It’s truly rare to find a good friend like you. And, you have not made me feel the blue. So, I wanted to tell you a special thank you from my side. You did so much for me that I won’t be able to pay you back in return. Thanks my friend, you are the best.
8. A thank you is never enough for a gesture. Especially, for you my bestie, you have done end number of things for me to make me feel special. I don’t know how I would be able to repay back your love in time. But, still thanks a lot for everything, you are the best.
9. Every time I need a support in life, you are always there standing behind me. So good to have you in my life, you are truly a great friend any one can ever have in life. You mean a lot to me, you are truly caring. Thanks a lot, because of you my life is a bit more wonderful.
Best Friendship Quotes
1. You care for me like nobody else can. I feel alive when you are by my side. Thank you for being my friend and loving me so selflessly.
2. Nobody can understand me the way you do. You fill my life with happiness. You my true friend, are no less than a blessing of God.
3. Your small words, have made a big difference to my life. With a friend like you, I feel blessed in this world. I am glad to have you as my friend.
4. It is good to have a best friend in life, Because many times she understands you better. Than yourself, That is what best friends forever are for, Cheers to friendship!
5. If your bestie made some mistake in life, Take it rightly, Go in the flashback and remember everything, That she did for you,The mistake will look small to you!
6. Good friends are really tough to find in life, It is even tough to forget them in life, And, it’s tougher when they are not there in life, So, cheers to my best friend forever!
7. A good friend knows your every life story, Be in small or big, But your bestie has an important part in, Every story of your life, So that is the difference!
8. Do you know that strangers think that I am reserved? My good friends’ believe that I talk, But, my best friends know that I am a big time jerk,I love my besties!
9. Friendship is like a wet cement. Once the bond is stronger. You can’t let go of the bond forever in your life. A true friend is there till the end of time!
10. A close friend is like the best companion you can have in life. I am so lucky to have you as my close friend. With you there is no pretend. As I can be me!
Happy Birthday Friendship Quotes
1. Happy birthday!. Age is a number, Life is a game.You struggle, you earn and you make a good name. On this journey you conquer, you achieve and you surpass the end. These are my wishes for you on your birthday my friend.
2. May this birthday adorn you with lots of luck, joy and good health. Happy Birthday.
3. Happy Birthday, my dear friend. Hope our friendship blooms with every candle that gets added on your cake and we continue to laugh together.
4. With lots of love, I send my wishes to you my dear friend that on your birthday you get whatever you desire. Happy Birthday.
5. On this day, I take the privilege to thank God to send you as a precious gift to me as my friend. Happy Birthday.
6. Thinking of you and the good times we’ve spent, I feel that this was all meant to make us smile together. Happy Birthday, my dear friend.
7. Happy birthday to a loving friend. Enjoy and have some fun today. Its not an ordinary day. Its your loving birthday!
8. Friend is a small word, But the meaning is deep. Friendship is a promise. Forever to keep. Happy birthday friend!
9. The best time of the year. A time to rejoice. My friend you are the best. I wish to say in life. Happy birthday and stay blessed!
10. A friend like you is hard to find. You are so loving and so kind, Bless you on your special day. A very happy birthday!
Awesome Friendship Quotes
1. For my dear friend, If you die before me, and you are standing on the gates of heaven, Ask if you can get me along!
2. There is nothing as precious in life as a true friend, A true friend is the best thing to have in the world, Proud of you my friend!
3. One true friend is better than 1000 fake friends, I am proud that I have a true friend in you, Miss you!
4. People will come and, People will go, But you are here and you will know, That true friends will stay with time, So glad that I have found mine!
5. A friend is one, who sings the lyrics of song, With you when you have forgotten it, To complete it!
6. Your friendship is like a star, Though far, It is always bright, When you are with me, Everything is alright!
7. My friend do you know the difference in my smile, and your smile, You smile when you stay happy, and I smile because I see you happy, So keep smiling!
8. Days will not be the same as they are now, Situations will change and how, You need to keep smiling all the way, You need to keep smiling to have your say!
Deep Friendship Quotes
1. Life is full of unexpected goodbyes.
2. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you are the world.
3. And till the end, you are my best friend.
4. No matter what the future brings, I will always cherish the memories we made.
5. You are my best friend. My un-biological sister. This is just a reminder that I love you.
6. I love the friend that I may not text for ages but when we have seen one another it feels like nothing changed like we text every day.
7. These are the type of nights I live for. The ones were in the moment life so simple. The picture is not perfect but they show how much you enjoy being together. And the moments that were so spontaneous you forget you were making memories.
8. Hard times always reveal true friends.
9. When two best friends don’t talk for days, it changes nothing between them. They start it again with the same warmth they talked for the last time, the same trust, the same bonding, the same carefree happy smile and of course, the sweet abuses.
10. You glow differently when you are with your best friend you are at your loudest, maddest and most real self. You don’t care about what comes out of your mouth. You just stay what you really are and that’s gold.
Also Read: Quotes About Real Friendship