Ratan Tata Quotes:
1. A person who is trying to copy others will be a successful person for a while, but he won’t be able to succeed further in life.
2. No one can destroy iron, but it’s own rust can! likewise, no one can destroy a person, but his own mindset can.
3. I don’t believe in taking decisions, I take decisions and then make them right.
4. There are many things that, if I have to relive, maybe I will do it another way But I would not like to look back and think what I have not been able to.
5. Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going, because a straight line even in an E.C.G. means we are not alive.
6. Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat Medicines as your food.
7. Young Entrepreneurs will make a Difference in the Indian Ecosystem.
8. All of us do not have equal talent. Yet, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
9. I admire people who are very successful. But if that success has been achieved through too much ruthlessness, then I may admire that person, but I can’t respect him.
10. Deal with crisis in such a way that you can hold your head high and sleep well at night.
11. If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.
12. Apart from values and ethics which I have tried to live by, the legacy I would like to leave behind is a very simple one that I have always stood up for what I consider to be the right thing, and I have tried to be as fair and equitable as I could be.
13. The day I am not able to fly will be a sad day for me.
Here is Some of the more Ratan Tata Quotes
1. Polish your talent as you would polish your diamonds.
2. Your old teachers will pale in comparison.
3. Take the stones people threw at you. And use them to build a monument.
4. I would say that one of the things I wish I could do differently would be to be more outgoing.
5. Businesses need to go beyond the interests of their companies to the communities they serve.
6. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy, So when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price.
7. Power and wealth are not two of my main stakes.
8. Internet has opened a highway for commerce, which is being used today by the new age and will also be used by the old business when it suits them.
9. Don’t just have a career or academic goals. Set goals to give you a balanced, successful life. Balanced means ensuring your health, relationship, and mental peace are all in good order. There is no point in getting a promotion on the day of your breakup.
10. Takes the stones people to throw at you. and use them to build a monument.
11. Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an egg means we are not alive.
12. All of us do not have equal talent. Yet all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
13. If a founder has passion and innovation, he needs to e supported. I am more intuitive than a numbers person, and I recognize that not all investments are going to be positive. Some may fail, and some may have problems for other reasons. That is life.
14. Apart from values and ethics which I have tried to live by, the legacy I would like to leave behind is a very simple one – that I have always stood up for what I consider to be the right thing, and I have tried to be as fair and equitable as I could be.
15. People still believe what they read is necessarily truth.
These are some of our favorite Ratan Tata quotes that will keep inspiring you.