Readout these interesting Shakespeare quotes, William Shakespeare was a widely known poet, playwright, and actor. He is considered one of the most important literary figures in the English language. His work consists of 38 plays, 154 sonnets, two long narrative poems, and a few verses, some of the uncertain authorship, including collaboration. His plays have been translated into almost every language and are played most often than other plays. His plays are also continued to reinterpreted and studied.
William Shakespeare Quotes
1. If we are true to ourselves, we cannot be false to anyone.
2. There are three people in yourself: who people think you are, who think you are, and who you really are.
3. One may smile and smile, and a villain.
4. I do desire we may be better strangers.
5. I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed.
6. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
7. We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
8. By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.
9. The expectation is the root of all heartache.
10. When I saw you tell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
11. If music is the food of love, play on.
12. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged cupid painted blind.
13. If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?
14. What’s in a name? a rose by any name would smell as sweet.
15. The course of true love never did run smooth.
16. I am one who loved not wisely but too well.
17. There nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
18. Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.
19. Some are born Great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
20. All that glitters is not gold.
Best William Shakespeare Quotes
1. Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined. Lawless, winged, and unconfined and breaks all chains from every mind.
2. The lunatic, the lover, and the poet are of imagination all compact.
3. This above all, to thine own self, be true.
4. Hell is all empty all devils are here.
5. With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.
6. I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.
7. Have more than you show, speak less than you know.
8. If love is blind, it best agrees with night.
9. Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.
10. When words fail, music speaks.
Powerful William Shakespeare Quotes
1. Better a witty fool, than a foolish wit.
2. Love me or hate me, both are in my favor… If you love me, I’ll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I’ll always be in your mind.
3. The Eyes are the window to your soul.
4. To be, or not to be, that is the question.
5. Brevity is the soul of wit.
6. If money goes before, all ways do lie open.
7. Go wisely and slowly. Those who rush stumble and fall.
8. How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.
9. Fishes live in the sea, as men do a- land; the great ones eat up the little ones.
10. Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.
11. Be not afraid of greatness Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.
12. Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore, So do our minutes, hasten to their end.
13. No legacy is so rich as honesty.
14. A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
15. Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
16. What’s done is done.
17. It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
18. The earth has music for those who listen.
19. When we are born we cry that we have come to this great stage of fools.
20. If to do were as easy as to know what we’re good to do chapels had been churches and poor men’s cottage Prince’s palaces.
21. Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall.
22. There is no darkness but ignorance.
William Shakespeare Quotes on Life
1. Though this be madness, yet there is method in “t”.
2. The courage of true love never did run smooth.
3. We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
4. Self love is not so vile a sin as self neglecting.
5. Nothing will come of nothing. we must dare mightly things.
6. No legacy is so rich as honesty.
7. Don’t waste your love on somebody, who doesn’t value it.
8. we are such stuff as dreams are made on, and out little life is rounded with a sleep.
9. If the music be the food of love play on.
10. Since all is well, keep it so: wake not a sleeping wolf.
These are the biggest writer William Shakespeare quotes which will teach your life in quotes…