STEPHEN HAWKING QUOTES
1. When one’s expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have.
2. Quiet people have the loudest minds.
3. It matters if you just don’t give up.
4. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
5. However difficult life may seem, there always something you can do and succeed at.
6. You don’t know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.
7. Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.
8. The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people.
9. The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
10. Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end.
11. The universe doesn’t allow perfection.
12. Remember to look up at stars and not down at your feet.
13. I’m not afraid of death, but I’m in no hurry to die.
14. If time travel is possible, where is the tourist from the future?
15. People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.
16. My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all
17. I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ are losers.
18. Although I cannot move and I have to speak through a computer, in my mind I’m free.
19. Science is not only a disciple of reason but, also, one of romance and passion.
20. We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.
Don’t forget to read this Thomas Edison quotes which will teach you to how to fight with failure.
Here are some of more Stephen Hawking quotes
To confine our attention to the terrestrial matter would be to limit the human spirit.
We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we would not want to meet.
Next time someone complains that you have made a mistake, tell him that may be a good thing. Because without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist.
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.
We are all now connected by the internet, like neurons in a giant brain.
Progress is not about replacing the wrong theory with the right one but replacing it with a wrong, but refined theory.
I am just a child who has never grown up. I still keep asking these “how” and “why” questions. Occasionally, I find an answer.
Nothing is better than reading, and gaining more and more knowledge.
What I’d really like to control is not machines, but people.
God is the name people give to the reason we are here.
God may exist, but science can explain the universe without the need for a creator.
Not only does God play dice, but he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen.
These are some of our favorite Stephen Hawking quotes which will keep motivating us.