Check out these Stephen Hawking quotes which can inspire you ultimately. Stephen William Hawking in short Stephen Hawking was an English theoretical physicist, born on January 8, 1942, in England. Whose theory of exploding Blackhole was drawn upon both relativity theory and quantum mechanics? He also worked on space-time singularities. Early Hawking contracted amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, an incurable degenerative neuromuscular disease. He kept working on his theories even after getting disabled. He died on March 14, 2018, in England.
Stephen Hawking Quotes
1. When one’s expectations are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have.
2. Quiet people have the loudest minds.
3. It matters if you just don’t give up.
4. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
5. However difficult life may seem, there always something you can do and succeed at.
6. You don’t know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.
7. Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.
8. The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people.
9. The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
10. Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end.
11. The universe doesn’t allow perfection.
12. Remember to look up at stars and not down at your feet.
13. I’m not afraid of death, but I’m in no hurry to die.
14. If time travel is possible, where is the tourist from the future?
15. People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.
16. My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all
17. I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ are losers.
18. Although I cannot move and I have to speak through a computer, in my mind I’m free.
19. Science is not only a disciple of reason but, also, one of romance and passion.
20. We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.
Stephen Hawking Quotes on Life
To confine our attention to the terrestrial matter would be to limit the human spirit.
We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we would not want to meet.
Next time someone complains that you have made a mistake, tell him that may be a good thing. Because without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist.
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
I regard the brain as a computer that will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.
We are all now connected by the internet, like neurons in a giant brain.
Progress is not about replacing the wrong theory with the right one but replacing it with a wrong, but refined theory.
I am just a child who has never grown up. I still keep asking these “how” and “why” questions. Occasionally, I find an answer.
Nothing is better than reading, and gaining more and more knowledge.
What I’d really like to control is not machines, but people.
God is the name people give to the reason we are here.
God may exist, but science can explain the universe without the need for a creator.
Not only does God play dice, but he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen.
Hope you enjoy these Stephen Hawking quotes on life! These are some we like most from Stephen hawking words…
Stephen Hawking Quotes on Education
1. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life are empty without it.
2. One, remember to look up at the stars not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don’t throw it away.
3. My work and my family are very important to me.
4. Black holes ain’t as black as they are painted. They are not the eternal prisons they were once thought. Things can get out of a black hole both on the outside and possibly to another universe. So if you feel you are in a black hole, don’t give up – there’s a way out.
5. Some people would claim that things like love, joy, and beauty belong to a different category from science and can’t be described in scientific terms, but I think they can now be explained by the theory of evolution.
6. The universe and the laws of physics seem to have been specially designed for us.
7. There is no unique picture of reality.
8. We are in danger of destroying ourselves by our greed and stupidity. We cannot remain looking inwards at ourselves on a small and increasingly polluted and overcrowded planet.
9. One cannot really argue with a mathematical theorem.
10. The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool.
Stephen Hawking Quotes on Time
1. I have so much that I want to do. I hate wasting time.
2. The past, like the future, is indefinite and exists only as a spectrum of possibilities.
3. It also meant that whenever a body is not acted on by any force, it will keep on moving in a straight line at the same speed.
4. Any physical theory is always provisional, in the sense that it is only a hypothesis: you can never prove it. No matter how many times the result of experiments agrees with some theory, you can never be sure that the next time the result will not contradict the theory. On the other hand, you can disprove a theory by finding even a single observation that disagrees with the predictions of the theory.
5. Even if it turns out that time travel is impossible, it is important that we understand why it is impossiblele.
These are some of our favorite Stephen Hawking quotes which will keep motivating us.
Don’t forget to read these Thomas Edison quotes which will teach you to how to fight failure.