Let’s read out this interesting list of Bill Gates quotes on success, Bill Gates the founder of the world’s largest software business Microsoft and became one of the richest people in the world. These quotes show how bill gates grew from a startup. Bill gates is a successful investor, entrepreneur, and computer programmer.
Bill Gates Quotes with Images
1. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
2. We all need people who will give us feedback that’s how we improve.
3. If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.
4. Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.
5. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
6. It’s fine to celebrate success but its more important to heed the lesson of failure.
7. Surround yourself with people who challenge you, teach you and push you to be your best self.
8. I am not in competition with anyone but myself. My goal is to improve myself continuously.
9. Don’t make the same decision twice. Spend time and thought to make a solid decision the first time so that you don’t revisit the issue unnecessarily.
10. I Will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job, because, he will find an easy way to do it.
11. Life is not fair; get used to it.
12. Computers have lots of memory but no imagination.
13. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
14. If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.
15. I failed in some subjects in the exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.
16. I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.
17. Patience is a key element of success.
18. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
19. Money has no utility to me beyond a certain point. Its utility is entirely in building an organization and getting the resources out to the poorest in the world.
Bill Gates Quotes on Success
1. Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.
2. All great leaders are readers.
3. Power comes not from knowledge kept but from the knowledge shared.
4. The four most important words in business are; what do you think.
5. If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss. He doesn’t have tenure.
6. I believe innovation is the most powerful force for change in the world.
7. Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player.
8. “I don’t know” has become ‘I don’t know yet’.
9. There are no secret I simply showed my plan to 1200 people. 900 said no and only 300 signed up. 85 actually did something but only 35 were serious and out of those 35, 11 made me a millionaire.
10. Exposure from a young age to the realities of the world is a super big thing.
11. Oppurtunities lie in the place where the complaints are.
12. Technology is just a tool In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.
13. To win big, you sometimes need to take big risks.
14. Legacy is a stupid thing! I don’t want a legacy.
15. Software is a great combination of artistry and engineering.
16. The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.
17. Embrace bad news to learn where you need the most improvement.
18. If your business is not on the internet then your business will be out of business.
19. Improving your odds doesn’t guarantee success.
20. I’m a great believer that any tool that enhances communication has profound effects in terms of how many people can learn from each other and how they can achieve the kind of freedom they are interested in.
21. The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency.
Bill Gates Quotes About Money
1. We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.
2. It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
3. The most amazing philanthropists are people who are actually making a significant sacrifice.
4. Money is no utility to me beyond a certain point. It’s utility is entirely in building an organization and getting the resources out to the poorest in the world
5. If I’d had some set idea of a finish line, don’t you think I would have crossed it years ago?
6. We make the future sustainable when we invest in the poor, Not when we insist on their suffering.
7. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
8. Surround yourself with people who challenge you, teach you, and push you to be your best self.
9. Discrimination has a lot of layers that make it tough for minorities to get a leg up.
10. We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.
Bill Gates Quotes About Dreams
1. I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot…
2. Playing bridge is a pretty old fashioned thing in a way that I really like.
3. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
4. Kids are big part of my schedule.
5. Treatment without prevention is simply unsustainable.
6. If you can’t make it good, At least make it look good.
7. Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for me.
8. Microsoft is not about greed. It’s about innovations and fairness.
9. All great leaders are readers.
10. When you are falling you are forced to be creative, to dig deep and think, night and day.
These are some of our favorites Bill Gates Quotes
The youngest billionaire in the world Mark Zukerberg quotes