Readout these Elvis Presley quotes, Elvis Presley was an American actor, singer, and musician and he was one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century and he often referred to as the “King Of Rock and Roll’ or else he was called the “The King”. Elvis was born on 8th January 1935 and died on 16th August 1977, the cause of his death was a Heart attack. His music career was started in the year 1954 while recording at Sun Records with the producer of Sam Phillips.
Elvis Presley Quotes
1. Do what’s right for you, as long as it don’t hurt no one.
2. Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. you never walked in that man’s shoes.
3. I believe the key to happiness is: something to love, something to do, and something to look forward to.(Here our favorite elvis presley quotes)
4. Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them.
5. Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away.
6. Values are like finger prints. Nobody’s are the same, but you leave’em all over everything you do.
7. All I ever wanted was to help people, love them, lift them up, spread some joy.
8. Whatever I will become will be what god has chosen for me.
9. To judge a man by his weakest link or died is like judging the power of the ocean by one wave.
10. The image is one thing and the human being is another…It’s very hard to live up to an image.
11. It’s not how much you have that makes people look up to you, It’s who you are.
12. Do what makes you happy, and don’t care what others think.
13. Rock and roll music, If you like it, If you feel it, You can’t help but move to it. That’s what happens to me. I can’t help it.
14. People think you’re crazy if you talk about things they don’t understand.
15. Until we meet again, may god bless you as he has blessed me.
16. I believe in the bible. I believe that all good things come from god. I don’t believe i’d sing the way I do if god hadn’t wanted me to.
17. Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.
18. When things go wrong don’t go with them.
19. If you let your head get too big. It’ll break your neck.
20. Do something worth remembering.
Here some more Elvis Presley quotes
I hope I didn’t bore you too much with my life story.
I don’t know anything about music, in my line you don’t have to.
Rhythm is something you either have or don’t have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
I never expected to be anybody important.
Since the beginning, it was just the same. The only difference, the crowds are bigger now.
I’m so nervous. I’ve always been nervous, ever since I was a kid.
The colored folks have been singing it and playing it just like I’m doing it now, man, for more years than I know. I got it from them.
You only pass through this life once; you don’t come back for an encore.
It is human nature to gripe, but I’m going ahead and doing the best I can.
Love had surely made us all and hate would surely make us fall.
Love me tender, love me sweet, and never let me go.
A little less fight and a little more spark Close your mouth and open your heart.
There is no job too immense when you got confidence.
Darling, I know happiness will follow you everywhere you go.
I guess I will never know the reason why you love me like you do that is a wonder, the wonder of you.
And I guess I never told you, I’m so happy that you are mine. You were always on my mind.
Wise men say only fools rush in but I can’t help falling in love with you.
Tomorrow will be too late it’s now or never.
More than anything else, I want the folks back at home to think right of me.
Take my hand, take my whole life too. I can’t help falling in love with you.
Hope everyone enjoyed Elvis Presley Quotes. Thank you!
ALSO READ: Donal Trump Quotes