If you want to read some interesting facts of science in quotes read this Isaac Newton quotes, Isaac Newton, born in Lincolnshire, England, was an English physicist and mathematician, who was at the peak of the Scientific Revolution of the 17th century, his work in the field of Optics, mechanic, and mathematics are used in modern-day studies. Newton’s Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica or Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy in 1687 was one of the most important single works in the history of modern science. Check out these facts in Isaac Newton quotes.
Don’t forget to read these Albert Einstein quotes with lots of logic
Isaac Newton Quotes with Images
1. As a blind man has no idea of colors, so have we no idea of the manner by which the all wise God perceives and understands all things.
2. What goes up must come down.
3. I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people.
4. Don’t doubt the creator because it is inconceivable that accidents alone could be the controller of this universe.
6. An object that is at rest will tend to stay at rest. An object that is in motion will tend to stay in motion.
7. What We Know is a Drop. What We Don’t Know Is An Ocean.
8. Tact is art of making a point without making an enemy.
9. Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.
10. If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.
11. Errors are not in the art but in the artificers.
12. Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who set the planets in motion. God governs all things and knows all that is or can be done.
13.Genius is patience.
14. God is the same God, always and everywhere. He is omnipresent not virtually only, but also substantially, for virtue cannot subsist without substance.
15. To me there has never been a higher source of earthly honor or distinction than that connected with advances in science.(Our favorite Isaac Newton quotes ever)
16. Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.
17. If I have done the public any service, it is due to my patient thought.
18. It is the perfection of God’s works that they are all done with the greatest simplicity. He is the God of order and not of confusion.
19. To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.
20. To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction.
Powerful Isaac Newton Quotes
We build too many walls and not enough bridges.
A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things are false, the apprehension of them is not understanding.
To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. ‘tis much better to do a little with certainty and leave the rest for others that come after you.
We account for the scriptures of god to be the most sublime philosophy. I find a more sure mark of authenticity in the Bible than in any profane history whatsoever.
I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
My powers are ordinary, only my application brings me success.
No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess.
To arrive at the simplest truth requires years of contemplation.
I keep the subject of my inquiry constantly before me and wait till the first dawning opens gradually, by little and little, into full and clear light.
No more causes of natural things should be admitted than are both true, and sufficient to explain their phenomena.
Nature does nothing in vain when less will serve; for Nature is pleased with simplicity and affects not the pomp of superfluous causes.
This most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets, could only proceed from counsel and dominion of an intelligent being.
The more time and devotion one spends in the worship of false gods, the less he is able to spend in that of the true one.
In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of god’s existence.
God gave the prophecies, not to gratify men’s curiosity by enabling them to foreknow things, but that after they were fulfilled they might be interpreted by the event, and his own providence, not the interpreters, be thereby manifested to the world.
Plato is my friend, Aristotle is my friend, but my greatest friend is the truth.
Atheism is so senseless. When I look at the solar system, I see the earth at the right distance from the sun to receive the proper amount of heat and light. This did not happen by chance. The true God is a living, intelligent, and powerful god.
I have a fundamental belief in the word of god, written by those who were inspired. I study the bible daily.
It is the weight, not the number of experiments that is to be regarded.
Colors that appear through the prism are to be derived from the light of the white one.
Isaac Newton Quotes on Education
I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies but not the madness of people.
My powers are ordinary. Only my application brings me success.
We built too many walls and not enough bridges.
Plato is my friend. Aristotle is my friend. But my greatest friend is the truth.
Tact is the art of making a point without makingban enemy.
What we know is a drop. What we don’t know is an ocean.
Live your life as an exclamation rather than an explation.
Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.
Error is not in the art but in the artificer.
Gravity explains the motions of the planets. But it cannot explain who sets the planets in motion.
I believe the more I study science. The more I believe in god.
These are some of our favorites Isaac Newton quotes.