Women are not created weaker but generous than men. They are created more beautiful and less fierce, as beautiful hate to hurt and harm others. That is why they seem weak to people, but in reality, they are not. Angels are the strongest created beings, and women are closer to angelic nature than men, as they are readier than men to carry angelic light. -Prophet Mohammed. Here is we created an excellent list of Islamic Quotes…
Pray a lot! pray for everything, even/especially if it seems silly or impossible or ridiculous and you can barely voice for it. Pray for the little things and the big things and everything in between. Keep that connection between you and God open all day, every day. Pray and then watch how tiny miracles fill your life.
Islamic Quotes Images
1. Allah will open a door that you desperately thought never even had a key.
2. Keep your soul clean, it shows on the outside.
3. Allah will bring you what you wish for. In the most beautiful way.
4. Allah listen to your duas. Be patient and trust him to open the right door for you at the right time.
5. Dear Allah, Sometimes, it’s hard for me to understand what you really want to happen. But I trust you. I know you will give me what’s best.
6. I always trust that Allah will answer my duaa. Not because of who I am. But because of who he is.
7. The Duniya will knock you down a hundred times but Allah will pick you up a million times.
8. If Allah helps you. None can defeat you.
9. Once you make a decision, put your trust in Allah.
Islamic Quotes About Life
1. It might take a year, it might take a day, but if Allah has willed for it, it will always find its way.
2. At times you may think everything is going wrong. Yet you don’t realize that Allah is setting everything straight.
3. Sometimes Allah doesn’t change our situation because he is trying to change our hearts to have Sabr and Shukr in every situation.
4. I know I am not the best, but I’m going to fight my whole life trying to get closer to Allah because I don’t wanna lose is love.
5. Life consists of two days, one for you and one against you. So when it’s for you don’t be proud or reckless, and when it’s against you be patient, for both days are best for you. -Imam Ali
6. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, them he “alone” is sufficient for them.
7. Allah looks at you when you are in a state of hardship, and smiles, knowing that your relief is close.
8. Tawakkul is having complete trust that Allah’s plan is the best.
9. Everything will be alright. Maybe not now. but soon.
10. I am not lucky, I am blessed because Muhammad is my prophet.
Motivational Islamic Quotes
1. I’m still alive, and I believe that one day I’ll find my way to myself, to my dream to what I always wanted.
2. If Allah is making you wait, then be prepared to receive more than what you asked for.
3. It’s worth it to lose everything for Allah rather than losing Allah for something.
4. If something is destined for you, never in a million years will it be for somebody else.
5. And do not carry the anxiety for the future because it is in the hand of Allah.
6. But surely to your Lord is the return of All.
7. Alhamdulilah for the chances to be able to ask for forgiveness.
8. There are no sad endings who trust Allah.
9. Worldy life is so short, so turn to Allah before you return to Allah.
10. The bravest heart is the one that stays close to Allah.
Islamic Quotes from Quran
1. God will create ease after hardship.
2. Be patient over what befall you.
3. And he is with you wherever you are.
4. Our God, forgive me and our parents and all the believers of the day when the reckoning will be established.
5. For your God is one God. So to him submit.
6. This is the book about which there is no doubt, A guidance for those conscious of Allah.
7. Call upon me, I will respond to you.
8. And speak to people good words.
9. I have perfected your religion for you. Completed my favor upon you. and have chosen for you Islam as your region.
10. Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Who provides for you from the sky and the earth, or who owns hearing and sight; and who brings forth the living from the dead and brings forth the dead from the living; and who directs the course? They will say, Allah. Then say: Will you not then keep your duty. (unto him)?
Islamic Quotes About Love
1. Allah tests those whom he loves the most.
2. One prayer can change what’s written.
3. You might ask Allah for a rose, while he was prepared a garden for you. Tawwakul is key.
4. I usually tell things to Allah, because in reality no one really cares.
5. Today I read the post that said. Allah is not in a hurry, you are. That’s why you’re tired, anxious, stressed, and disappointed. Trust what was meant to be yours, will be yours. Unruh yourself.
6. Rising in Imam together, has to be the major goal. Be it, waking up for fajr together and reciting Quran together. Praying with each other, for each other. Memorizing ayahs from Quraan together. Reminding all sunnah to each other. Helping each other grow and rise in Imaan together.
7. Islam can make women so strong that she no longer strives to be noticed by men, no longer needs the admiring gaze to feel attractive, and no longer puts herself on display even though the entire world is doing just that. Women that strive in the way of Allah are the most beautiful women on this planet.
8. I pray for you deen, your Akhirah, and everything in between just like I prays for mine. I pray for you just like I’m praying for myself because what I want for myself, I want for you.
9. The power of prayer is so real that don’t doubt it.
10. Rizq is not always money, Rizq is a pious wife/husband who cares for you.
Best Islamic Quotes
1. She lifted her head from the prayer mat, tears flooding from her eyes at last. A realization hit her heart, she has no true friend but Allah.
2. No matter how much wealth one may have, if his life is without Allah, life is worthless.
3. People hurt you, Allah will heal you. People humiliate you, Allah will magnify you. People will judge you, Allah will justify you.
4. Sometimes Allah allows you to taste the bitterness of this world so that you could fully appreciate the sweetness of faith.
5. When Allah is your reason to live, You will never have reason to quit.
6. Allah understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say them.
7. Be patient with what was written for you was written by the greatest of writers.
8. Sabr when your heart burns but you remain silent.
9. Allah sees you. He sees the hidden tears and fake smiles, He sees the piece of your heart that has shattered ask him to heal you.
10. Every second of every day is a chance to start again. Say Alhamdulillah…
Pray Allah for a good life and take care of your family & focus on your goal. Hope you love these Islamic Quotes. If you want more ask me on the comment section.