Readout this helpful Mother Teresa quotes, Mother Teresa, also called St. Mother Teresa, original name Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu, founder of the Order of the Missionaries of Charity, a Roman Catholic congregation of women dedicated to the poor, particular to the destitute of India. She was the recipient of many honors, including the 1979 Nobel Prize for Peace and Padma Shri in 1962. She came to India as a teacher and taught for 17 years in an order school in Calcutta. In 1946 Sister Teresa experienced her “call within a call,” which she considered divine inspiration to devote herself to the caring of the sick and poor.
Be sure to check out these lovely Mother Love Quotes
Mother Teresa Quotes:
1. Do ordinary things with extraordinary love.
2. Love begins by taking care of the closest ones, the ones at home.
3. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
4. Your true character is most accurately measured by how you treat those who can do ‘Nothing’ for you.
5. Abortion is profoundly Anti-Women. Three quarters of its victims are women: half the babies and all the mothers.
6. I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.
7. No color, no religion, no nationality should come between us, we are all children of god.
8. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
9. The fruit of love is service, which is compassion in action.
10. A life not lived for others is not a life.
11. May God break my heart so completely that the whole world falls in.
12. I used to believe that prayer changes things, but now I know that prayer changes us, and we change things.
13. Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
14. Yesterday is gone. Tommorow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
15. Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody. I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.(Our favorite Mother Teresa quotes)
16. There is a light in this world, a healing spirit more powerful than any darkness we may encounter.
17. Holiness does not consist in doing extraordinary things. It consists in accepting, with a smile, whatever Jesus sends us. It consists in accepting and following the will of God.
18. Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
19. God does not create poverty: we do, because we do not share.
Lovely Mother Teresa Quotes
It’s not about how much you do, but how much love you put into what you do counts.
Reach high, for stars lie hidden on your soul. Dream deep for every dream precedes the goal.
If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.
Intense love does not measure. It just gives.
There is no key to happiness; the door is always open.
Don’t treat people as bad as they are. Treat them as good as you are.
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but there, echoes are endless.
If I ever become a saint; I will surely be one of darkness. I will continually be absent from heaven, to light the plight of those in the darkness on earth.
Yes, you must live life beautifully and not allow the spirit of the world that makes gods out of power, riches, and pleasure make you forget that you have been created for greater things.
Mother Teresa Quotes on Love
Some people come into your life as a blessing. Some come into your life as a lesson.
Peace begins with a smile.
If you want to change the world, go home, and love your family.
The love for hunger is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
Love to be true has to begin with God in prayer. If we pray, we will be able to serve. Let us all promise that we will give our hands to serve the poor.
We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
Works of love are works of peace.
The fruit of silence is prayer, the fruit of faith is love, the fruit of love is service and the fruit of service is peace.
These are some of our favorite Mother Teresa quotes…
Also read: love quotes for her