Read this popular Nelson Mandela Quotes about education. Nelson Mandela’s full name is Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela. He is a man of vision, who fought for the freedom and peaceful transition to nonracial democracy in South Africa with then-president F. W. De Klerk for which both were jointly awarded the Nobel prize for peace in 1993. He became the first black president of South Africa (1994-1999). On July 18, 2009, Mandela day was observed on his birthday to honor his legacy by promoting community service around the world. Later that year UN declared that the day would be observed annually as Nelson Mandela international day.
Also-Read: Top 50+ A P J Abdul Kalam Quotes
Nelson Mandela Quotes with Images
1. It is said that no one truly knows a nation until one has been inside its jails. A nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but its lowest ones.
2. It always seems impossible before it’s done👍.
3. There is no passion to be found playing small – In setting for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living😉.
4. If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart💓.
5. A winner🏆 is a dreamer who never gives up😎.
6. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or background, or his religion✝️☪️🕉️. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart💖 than its opposite.
7. I am not an optimist, but a great believer of hope😇.
8. As I have said, The first thing is, to be honest with yourself👈. You can never have an impact on society if you have not changed yourself. Great peacemakers are all people of integrity, of honesty, but humility.
9. A good head and good heart💟 are always a formidable combination. but when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.
10. I learned📖 that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is no he who conquers that fear.
11. Do not judge me by my success🏅, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again😎.
12. I am the master of my fate and the captain of my destiny👨⚕️.
13. Live life as though nobody is watching, and express yourself as though everyone is listening👈.
14. Where you stand🏆 depends on where you sit.
15. May your choice reflect your hope, not your fear😎.
16. One of the things I learned📕 when I was negotiating was that until I changed myself, I could not change others.
17. A winner🍷 is a dreamer who never gives up.
18. Once a person is determined to help themselves, there is nothing that can stop🚦 them.
19. When a man👲 is denied the right to live. The life he believes In, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.
Powerful Nelson Mandela Quotes
1. Sometimes, it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that great generation. Let your greatness blossom.
2. Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.
3. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
4. There can be no greater gift than that of giving one’s time and energy to helping others without expecting anything in return.
5. After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
6. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe have I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for eternity.
Nelson Mandela Quotes about Education
1. As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
2. What counts in life is not a mere fact that we have lived; it is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
3. The greatest glory in living; lies not in ever falling. But in rising every time we fall.
4. Sometimes, I feel like one who is on the sidelines, who has missed life itself.
5. As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn’t leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I’d still be in prison.
6. There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere.
7. For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
8. We do not want freedom without bread, nor do we want bread without freedom.
9. Friendship and support from friends is something which is a source of tremendous inspiration always and to everyone.
10. We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.
11. Without education, your children can really meet the challenges they face. So it is vital to educate children and explain that they should play a role in their country.
12. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
13. If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
14. Courageous people do not fear forgiving, for the sake of peace.
Nelson Mandela Quotes on Freedom
1. Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.
2. Tread softly, Breathe peacefully, laugh hysterically.
3. For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others
4. A nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but it’s lowest ones.
5. The demy people their human rights are to challenge their very humanity.
6. We can’t afford to be killing one another.
7. There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere.
8. It’s always seems impossible until it’s done.
9. Freedom without civility, freedom without the ability to live in peace, was not true freedom at all.
10. There is no such thing as part freedom.
Nelson Mandela Quotes about Fearless
1. I felt fear myself more times than I can remember, but I hid it behind a mask of boldness. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
2. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, But the triumph over it.
3. Over deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure.
4. Forgiveness liberates the soul it removes fear. That is why it is such a powerful weapon.
5. May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.
6. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
7. Don’t fear change fear.
8. Courageous people do not fear forgiving for the sake of peace.
Nelson Mandela Quotes on Politics
1. Nonviolence is a good policy when the conditions permit it.
2. Politics can be strengthened by music, but music has a potency that defies politics.
3. If you talk to a man in a language, that goes to his heart.
4. I stand here before you, not as a humble servant of you, the people.
5. Africans require, want the franchise on the basis of one man one vote. They want political.
6. After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
7. To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.
8. In countries where innocent people are dying, the leaders are following their blood rather than their brains.
9. I detest racialism, because I regard it as a barbaric thing, whether it comes from a black man or a white man.
10. Lead from the back and let others believe they are in front.