Here We have curated a Heart-Touching list of Quotes about Waiting. Don’t be someone’s downtime, spare time, part-time, or sometimes. If they can’t be there for you all of the time, then they are not even worth your time.
Quotes About Waiting for Love
1. Be patient and protect the flowers of your heart while you wait for love.
2. I’ll be waiting for you in our next lifetime. Perhaps,then, we will get this whole thing right.
3. Love cannot be measured by how long you wait, it’s about how well you understand why you are waiting.
4. If you really love that person. Learn to wait. Maybe you are not meant to be together for today but meant to be in the future.
5. Plant hope in your heart and wait for love to grow.
6. True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on.
7. One day I am going to wake up, roll over on my side, and kiss the love of my life.
8. Imagine when you finally find the one who prayed for God to send you.
9. Being apart teaches us how to be together.
10. I’ll hold you in my heart, till I can hold you in my arms.
Quotes About Waiting for her
1. You have me. Remember it.
2. I will wait for you because honestly, I don’t want anyone else.
3. Patience is the key because when the right time comes, it will be very beautiful and totally worth the wait.
4. Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say I love you, but not everyone can wait and prove it’s true.
5. I am jealous of everybody, who can see you every day.
6. Love waits for all of us quietly in that place where no one is looking.
7. I love everything about you. Except for the fact that you’re not with me.
8. Lust rushes but love waits.
9. I wish I was kissing you instead of missing you.
10. I like your sound of your voice even if it’s from a thousand miles away.
Smile is the best key to fighting any problem, Whenever someone insults you or hurts you. You just smile and move forward. This is the best reply you show to anyone. Readout this beautiful list of Quotes About smiling & also read these quotes about happiness.
10 Best Quotes About Smile
1. Beauty is power; A smile is its sword. – John Ray
2. A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks. – Charles Gordy
3. A smile is happiness you will find right under your nose. – Tom Wilson
4. Let your smile change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile.
5. Seeing you smile makes me smile too.
6. Run away from people who turn off your smile.
7. I have late-night conversations with the moon; he tells me about the sun and I tell him about you. – S. L. Gray
8. Never regret anything that made you smile. – Mark Twain
9. Happiness is the best makeup. – Drew Barrymore
10. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. – William Arthur Ward
Cute Quotes About Smile
1. Life is short. Smile while you have teeth.
2. Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile.
3. A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.
4. One day, I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.
5. I don’t need a reason to be happy. I choose to be happy!
6. And he has the cutest smile.
7. I love it when you look at me and smile.
8. I smile whenever I get message from you.
9. Seeing you smile makes me smile too.
10. So many of my smile begin with you.
11. The source of a true smile is an awakened mind.
12. Smile. It intimates those who wish to destroy you.
13. You are not fully dressed until you wear a smile.
14. Smile is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.
15. You don’t have to be happy to smile.
16. And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.
17. The best smiles is reach your eyes.
18. Laught with your eyes, Hug with your soul & Smile with your heart.
19. I wish you could see the stupid smile I get when we’re testing.
20. I can talk to hundreds of people in one day but none of them compare to the smile you can give me in one minute.
21. There are many times when a smile is the beginning of a love story.
22. I saw home in your eyes, and I found love in your smile.
23. Whatever happens, just keep smiling and lose yourself in love. – Rumi
24. One smile can’t change the world, but your smile changes mine.
25. And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.
26. When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do, I just close my eyes and I think of you.
27. Smile, is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.
28. Life is better when you are smiling.
29. When you smile the whole world stops and stares for a while.
30. Every time I see you smile, I fall in love all over again.
Short Quotes About Smile
1. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
4. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. – Phyllis Diller
5. Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa
6. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
7. If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours.
8. Always wear a smile, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile. – Winnie The Pooh
9. Behind my smile, there is a story you would never understand.
10. You can change a hater’s mind with your smile.
Inspirational Quotes About Smile
1. People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. – Lee Mildon
2. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. – Mother Teresa
3. I get home and my son is smiling or he comes running to me. It has just made me grow as an individual and grow as a man. – LeBron James
4. When I look out at the people and they look at me and they are smiling, then I know that I am loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems. – Etta James
5. Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
6. I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me. – David White
7. One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.
8. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. – Thich Nhat Hanh
9. If I can see the pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see the joy in your eyes then share with me your smile. – Santhosh Kalwar
10. You will find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile. – Charlie Chaplin
Quotes About Smile in Tough Time
1. Don’t cry for a man who’s left you; the next one may fall for your smile. – Mae West
2. There is no weapon in the feminine armory to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile. – Dorothy Dix
3. It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling. – Eric Davis
4. A Smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
5. Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over. – Walter Anderson
6. All people smile in the same language.
7. I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. – Leonardo Da Vinci
8. Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you. – Anna Lee
9. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. – Thich Nhat Hanh
10. Too often underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. – Leo F. Buscaglia
यहाँ हमने आपके लिए बहुत बेहतरीन Happy Birthday Wishes in Hindi लिस्ट तैयार किया है, आसा है के आप सबको बहुत पसंद आएग। दुआ मिले बन्दों से खुसिया मिले जग से, साथ मिले अपनों से रेहमत मिले सब से, ज़िन्दगी में आप को बे पनाह प्यार मिले, खुश रहे आप दुनिया में ज्यादा सब से।
10 Happy Birthday Wishes in Hindi for Sister
(Happy Birthday Behana Wishes in Hindi)
चाँद से प्यारी चांदनी; चांदनी से भी प्यारी रात; रात से प्यारी जिंदगी; और जिंदगी से भी प्यारी मेरी बहना… Happy Birthday Di…
ये लम्हा कुछ खास है, बहन के हाथों में भाई का हाथ है, ओ बहना तेरे लिये मेरे पास कुछ खास है, तेरे सुकुन की खातिर मेरी बहना, तेरा भी हमेंशा तेरे साथ है… Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Di…
खुशी की मेहफिल सजती रहे, खूबसुरत हर पल खुशी राहे, आप इतना खुश रहे जीवन में कि, खुशी भी आपकी दीवानी रहे… Happy Birthday Dear Sister…
बुलंद रहे सदा आपके सितारे, टलती रहें आपकी सारी बलाएं यही दुआ हमारी. आपको जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ.
प्यारी बहना… लाखों में मिलती है तुझ जैसी बहन, और रोड़ो में मिलता है मुझ जैसा भाई… हेप्पी बर्थ डे बहना… सदा हँसती रहना…
फूलों का तारों का सबका कहना है, क हजारों में मेरी बहना है… सारी उमर हमें संग रहना है… जन्मदिन की बधाई हो बहना…
ईश्वर हर जगह नहीं हो सकते इसलिए उन्होंने माँ को बनाया, और माँ हर वक्त हमारे साथ नहीं हो सकती, इसलिए उन्होनें बहन को बनाया ! Happy birthday Di…
कुछ मीठी यादें छोड़कर वो बचपन चला गया। तुमने ही मेरे बचपन को सबसे खास बनाया था। वो दिन गुजर गए मगर यादों के निशान बाकी हैं। तुम्हारा आने वाला कल बहुत हसीं हो तुम्हारे जन्मदिन पर बस यही दुआ है।
मेरी मुश्किलों में हर पल तुमने मेरा साथ दिया, मेरे बचपन की हर याद में तुम्हारा जिक्र शामिल है, वर्षों के इस सफर में मेरी सबसे अच्छी दोस्त हो तुम। मुझे खुद पर जो भरोसा है उसकी वजह भी तुम हो। हमने साथ में जो हसीं लम्हे गुजारे काश वे फिर लौट के आ जाएं। तुम्हें जन्म दिन बहुत बहुत मुबारक हो।
तुम मेरा सहारा हो, मेरी ताकत, मेरी दोस्त और मार्गदर्शक भी हो। इस दुनिया में मेरे लिए तुमसे बढ़कर कोई नहीं। बस यही दुआ है कि ऊपरवाला तुम पर अपना सारा प्यार लुटा दे। किस्मत तुम्हारा साथ दे। मेरी प्यारी बहना अपना ख्याल रखना। हैप्पी बर्थ डे।
Happy Birthday Wishes in Hindi for Brother
(Happy Birthday Bhai Wishes in Hindi)
मेरे दोस्त भी हो तुम, मेरा सहारा भी हो तुम, जीवन के इस सफर के हमसफर भी हो तुम । मेरे लिये हर पल रहते हो फिक्रमंद, खुशनसीबी है मेरी कि, तुम-सा भाई मिला मुझे । जन्मदिन की ढेर सारी शुभकामनाये…
ओ मेरे भैया – ख्वाहिशों के समंदर के सब मोती तेरे नसीब हो, तेरे चाहने वाले हमसफर तेरे हरदम करीब हो, कुछ यूँ उतरे तेरे लिये रहमतों का मौसम कि, तेरी हर दुआ, हर ख्वाहिश कबूल हो… जन्मदिम मुबारक हो…
फूलों-सा महकता रहे हमेशा जीवन तुम्हारा, खुशिया चूमे कदम तुम्हरा… बस यही है बहुत सारा प्यार और आशीर्वाद हमारा HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brother
ये शुभ दिन आये आपके जिवन में हज़ार बार, हम आपको जन्मदिन मुबारक कहते रहें हर बार… Happiest Birthday to You Bhai.
ये शुभ दिन आये आपके जिवन में हज़ार बार, हम आपको जन्मदिन मुबारक कहते रहें हर बार… Happiest Birthday to You Bhai.
भगवान का बहुत शुक्रिया अदा करता हूँ, कि, तुम जैसा भाई उसने मुझे दिया है, Many Many Happy Return of the day my Bro
खुशियों का एक संसार लेकर आएँगे, तझड़ में भी बहार लेकर आएँगे, जब भी पुकार लेंगे आप दिल से, जिदगी से साँसे उधार लेकर आएंगे. भाई आपको जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ..!
ऐसी क्या दुआ दूँ भाई, जो आपके लम्हों पर ख़ुशी के फूल खिला दे; बस ये दुआ है मेरी, सितारों-सी रोशनी खुदा आपकी तकदीर बना दे… जन्मदिन मुबारक हो भाई..
हर मुश्किल आसान हो, हर पल में खुशियाँ हो, हर दिन आपका खूबसूरत हो, ऐसा ही पुरा जीवन हो, यही हर दिन मेंरी दुआ है – ऐसा ही आपका हर जन्मदिन हो… Happy Birthday to you…
Happy Birthday Wishes in Hindi for Friends
(Happy Birthday Dhosth Wishes in Hindi)
भगवान करे आप Enjoyment से भरपूर और Smile से अपना आज का दिन Celebrate करो, और बहुत सारी Surprises पाओ, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR
तू हैं मेरा दोस्त सबसे प्यारा , मुबारक हो तुझे तेरा जन्मदिन यारा , नज़र कभी ना लगे तुझे किसी की , उदास कभी ना हो हसीन मुखड़ा तुम्हारा
ये दुआ है आपके जन्मदिन पे हमारी, ना तूटे कभी दोस्ती हमारी, सारी जिंदगी देंगे खुशियाँ आपको… और वो खुशियाँ होगी प्यारी प्यारी… Happy Birthday to you my Best Friend…
आपके पास दोस्तों का खज़ाना है , पर ये दोस्त आपका पुराना है , इस दोस्त को भुला न देना कभी , क्यूंकि ये दोस्त आपकी दोस्ती का दीवाना है। जनमदिन मुबारक हो…
ना गिला करता हूँ, ना शिकवा करता हूँ, तु सलामात रहे मेरे दोस्त, बस यही दुआ करता हूँ… Happy Birthday to you…
प्यार से भरी जिंदगी मिले आपको, खुशियाँ से भरे पल मिले आपको, कभी किसी ग़म का सामना ना करना पड़े, ऐसा आने वाला कल मिले आपको… हेप्पी बर्थडे टू यू….
दोस्त तू है मेरा सबसे न्यारा, तुझे मुबारक हो तेरा जन्मदिन ओ यारा… किसी की कभी नजर ना लगे तुझे, कभी उदास ना हो ये चहेरा प्यारा प्यारा… जन्मदिन की बहोत बहोत शुभकामनायें
तेरे जैसे Dost दुनिया में होते है Few, छोटे-से मेरे इस दिल में Only है Tu, जिता रहे जो सालों साल वो पेड़ हो Tu, ये भगवान से दुआ है मेरी Only for You, ये Special Message है Just for You…Happy Birthday Once again to you…
एक दुआ माँगते है हम अपने भगवान से, चाहते है आपकी खुशी पूरे ईमान से, सब हसरतें पूरी हो आपकी और आप मुस्कुराएँ दिलो जान से… Happy Birthday
हर लम्हा आपके हाथों पे मुस्कान रहे, हर ग़म से आप अन्जान रहे, जिसके साथ मेहक उठे आपकी जिंदगी, हमेशा आपके पास वो इंसान रहे… Happy Birthday To You…
तुम मेरा सहारा हो, मेरी ताकत, मेरी दोस्त और मार्गदर्शक भी हो। इस दुनिया में मेरे लिए तुमसे बढ़कर कोई नहीं। बस यही दुआ है कि ऊपरवाला तुम पर अपना सारा प्यार लुटा दे। किस्मत तुम्हारा साथ दे। मेरी प्यारी बहना अपना ख्याल रखना। हैप्पी बर्थ डे।
तुम्हारी जिंदगी का हर लम्हा खुशियों से भर जाए, जहाँ का कोई ग़म तुम्हारे पास भी न आए। ख्वाहिशों की हर मंजिल तुम्हारे कदम चूमती जाए। जन्मदिन बहुत मुबारक हो प्यारी बहना, हमेशा खुश रहना।
तुम न सिर्फ मेरी सबसे प्यारी बहन हो बल्कि मेरी दोस्त भी हो। ज़िन्दगी में तुम जो भी चाहो वह सब तुम्हें हासिल हो। मैं खुशकिस्मत हूं कि मुझे तुम्हारी जैसी बहन मिली। हैप्पी बर्थ डे मेरी सबसे प्यारी बहन।
Happy Birthday Wishes in Hindi for girlfriend and boyfriend
#हो पूरी दिल की ख्वाइशें आपकी मिले खुशियों का जहाँ सारा आप #दुआ में मांगो एक तारा और खुदा बरसा दे आसमां सारा… जन्मदिन मुबारक हो जान…
हस्ते रहे आप #करोड़ों के बीच, खिलते रहे आप #लाखों के बीच, रोशन रहे आप हज़ारों के बीच, जैसे रहता है सूरज आसमानों के बीच!! Wishing u a very very Happiest B’day My Jaan
उस दिन खुदा ने भी जश्न मनाया होगा, जिस दिन आपको अपने हाथों से बनाया होगा, उसने भी बहाये होंगे आँसू… जिस दिन आपको धरती पर भेज कर, खुद को अकेला पाया होगा… जन्मदिन मुबारक हो मेरी जान…
हर दिन से #प्यारा लगता है हमें यह ख़ास दिन, जिसे बिताना नहीं चाहते हम आप बिन, वैसे तो दिल देता है सदा ही दुआ आपको, फिर भी कहते है #मुबारक हो आपको यह जन्मदिन!!
हमारी एक #प्यारी-सी दुआ है, आपकी हर #दुआ पूरी हो, जो प्यारी चाहते होती है सपनो में, वो सारी चाहते आपकी पूरी हो!!
हम आपके दिल में रहते हैं; इसलिए हम हर #दर्द सहते हैं; कोई हमसे पहले #विश न कर दे आपको; #इसलिए अडवांस में हैप्पीबर्थडे_# कहते हैं।
सबसे #हसीं चहरे की तरह तुम्हारा दिल भी बहुत प्यारा है। तुम्हें बर्थ डे #Kiss देने का मौका न जाने मुझे कब मिलेगा। जन्मदिन की ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं।
लम्हा लम्हा वक़्त गुजर जायेगा कुछ ही देर में आपका #जन्मदिन आ जायेगा, अभी ही आपको हैप्पी बर्थ डे कह दूँ वरना बाद में बाज़ी कोई और मार जायेगा #Happy Birthday my Love#
फूलों ने अमृत का जाम भेजा है, सूरज ने गगन से सलाम भेजा है, मुबारक हो आपको नया जन्मदिन, तहे-दिल से हमने ये पैगाम भेजा है… appy Birthday to you my Best Friend.
यही दुआ करते है खुदा से आपकी ज़िन्दगी में कभी कोई ग़म ना हो जन्मदिन पर मिले हज़ारों दुआये चाहे उनमें शामिल हम ना हो Happy Bday
Happy Birthday Wishes in Hindi for Father
(Happy Birthday Papa Wishes in Hindi)
इस जहां में सिर्फ आप ही वह शख्स हो जिसने मेरे हर #फैसले पर हर कदम पर मुझ पर भरोसा किया एक अच्छे पिता होने के लिए मैं आपका शुक्रगुजार हूँ Wish you a Happiest Birthday Papa
मेरी इज्जत, मेरी शोहरत, मेरा रुतबा, और मेरे मान है मेरे पिता, मुझको हिम्मत देने वाले मेरे अभिमान है Happy Birthday Papa
जो भूले न भुला सके प्यार, वो है मेरे प्यारे पापा का प्यार, दिल में जिसके मैं हूँ, वो है मेरा सारा संसार पापा जन्मदिन पर हैप्पी बर्थ डे और ढेर सारा प्यार।
किसी ने पूछा – वह कौन सी जगह है जहां हर #गलती और हर #गुनाह माफ हो जाता है, मैंने मुस्कुराकर कहा – मेरे पापा का “दिल” पापा आपको जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं
जलती धूप में वो आरामदायक छाँव है , मेलों में कंधे पर लेकर चलने वाला पाँव है, मिलती है जिंदगी में हर ख़ुशी उसके होने से कभी भी उल्टा नहीं पड़ता ‘पिता’ वो दांव है। हेप्पी बर्थ डे पापा
प्यारे पापा सच्चे पापा, बच्चों के संग बच्चे पापा | करते हैं पूरी हर इच्छा, मेरे सबसे अच्छे पापा | Happiest Bday Papa
आज इस खास दिन पर चलो #जश्न मनाएं आपके उस धैर्य का जिसे मेरी #शरारतों के #बावजूद आपने कभी टूटने नहीं दिया। ~ जन्मदिन मुबारक पापा, ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं।
इस जहां में सिर्फ आप ही वह शख्स हो जिसने मेरे हर फैसले पर, हर कदम पर मुझ पर भरोसा किया। एक अच्छे पिता होने के लिए मैं आपका शुक्रगुजार हूं। आपको जन्मदिन बहुत मुबारक हो पापा।
पापा आप जैसे हो हमेशा वैसे ही रहना, आप मेरे सुपर हीरो हो और आज का दिन मेरी ज़िंदगी का सबसे बड़ा दिन है क्योंकि आज मेरे हीरो, मेरे पापा का जन्मदिन है। हैप्पी बर्थ डे पापा।
मैं खुद को दुनिया का सबसे भाग्यशाली इंसान मानता हूं क्योंकि मेरे पास इतनी फ़िक्र करने वाले, मुश्किलों से बचाने वाले और प्यार बरसाने वाले पापा के रूप में आप मौजूद हैं। आप दुनिया के सबसे अच्छे पिता हैं। हैप्पी बर्थ डे पापा।
Happy Birthday Wishes in Hindi for Mother
(Happy Birthday Maa Wishes in Hindi)
लबों पे उसके कभी बद्दुआ नहीं होती, बस एक माँ होती है, जो कभी खफा नहीं होती… Happy Birthday Mom
फूल में जिस तरह खुशबू अच्छी लगती है मुझको उस तरह मेरी माँ अच्छी लगती है… भगवान सलामत और खुश रखे मेरी माँ को सारी दुआओं में मुझे ये दुआ अच्छी लगती है… Happy Birthday Mummy
मम्मी आपको जन्मदिन कि शुभकामनाये… मैं अपने लफ्जों से बयाँ नही कर सकता की आपने मुझे कितना खास होने का एहसास दिलाया है ।
मेरी दुनिया में इतनी जो शौहरत है मेरी माँ की बदौलत है, ऐ ऊपर वाले और क्या देगा तु मेरे लिये तो मेरी माँ ही मेरी सबसे बड़ी दौलत है Happy Birthday MOM
माँ, तुम मेरी सबसे अच्छी दोस्त और सबसे बड़ी विश्वासपात्र हो. मैं खुश नहीं होता अगर तुम मेरी माँ नहीं होती! जन्मदिन मुबारक हो!
फना करदो अपनी सारी जीन्दगी अपने माँ के कदमो मे ! दुनीया मे यही एक हस्ती है जिसमे बेवफाई नही होती !! Happy Birthday Mummy
माँ, तुम मुझे यह एहसास कराती हो के हमेशा कोई मेरे आसपास है, धन्यवाद! और जन्मदिन मुबारक हो!
माँ से रिश्ता कुछ ऐसा बनाया जिसको निगाहों में बिठाया जाए रहे उसका मेरा रिश्ता कुछ ऐसा की वो अगर उदास हो तो हमसे भी मुस्कुराया न जाये Happy Birthday Maa
तुम्हारा प्यार ही मेरी उम्मीद है, तुम्हारा प्यार ही मेरा विश्वास है और तुम्हारा प्यार ही मेरा संसार है। मेरी प्यारी माँ मैं तुम्हारे प्यारे जन्मदिन पर तुम्हारे खुशहाल जीवन की दुआ करता हूँ… Happy Birthday Mummy
तुम फ़िक्र करती हो, प्यार बरसाती हो, कभी सिखाती हो तो कभी समझाती हो। कभी मुझे बचाती हो तो कभी सहारा बन जाती हो। तुमने मुझे इस लायक बनाया कि मुझे खुद पर नाज़ होता है। आने वाला हर साल तुम्हारे जीवन में खुशियां लेकर आए। ऊपरवाला तुम्हें लंबी उम्र दे। लव यू मॉम… Wish you a very Happy Birthday Mom
Happy Birthday Wishes in Hindi for Daughter
(Happy Birthday Beti Wishes in Hindi)
हम बहुत ही खुशनसीब है जो हमें तुम्हारा जैसी बेटी मिली जन्मदिन की बहुत बधाई हो मेरी परी
बेटा, तुम कितनी भी बड़ी हो जाओ किंतु हमारे लिये तो तुम हमेशा प्रिय एवं Cutie Baby Girl ही रहोगी । भगवान तुम्हारी सारी इच्छाये पुरी करें Happy Birthday to you Beta
जीवन के रास्ते हमेशा गुलज़ार रहें; चेहरे पर आपके सदा ही मुस्कान रहे; देता है दिल यह दुआ आपको; ज़िन्दगी में हर दिन खुशियों की बहार रहे। जन्मदिन मुबारक़
राह संघर्ष की जो चलता है, वो ही संसार को बदलता हैं, जिसने रातों से है जंग जीती.. सुबह सूर्य बनकर वही चमकता है। मेरे बहादुर बेटी को जन्मदिन की शुभकामना
बेटा, हम तुम्हारे जन्मदिन के लिये एवं आने वाले भविष्य के लिये आशिर्वाद देते है खूब नाम कमाओ… Wish you very Happy Birthday
तुम्हारी सूरत की तरह तुम्हारा दिल भी खूबसूरत है। तुम फिक्रमंद हो हर किसी के लिए। ऊपरवाला तुम्हारी झोली में दुनिया भर की खुशियां भर दे Very Happy Birthday Beta
जिंदगी के हर मोड़ पर मैं तुम्हारे साथ हूँ। किसी मोड़ पर तुम्हारी मंजिल का सफर न थमे। बस यही दुआ है। जन्मदिन बहुत बहुत मुबारक हो प्यारी बेटी…
ऐसी क्या दुआ दूँ आपको, जो आपके लबों पर ख़ुशी के फूल खिला दे; बस ये दुआ है मेरी, सितारों सी रौशनी खुदा आपकी तकदीर बना दे। जन्मदिन मुबारक हो बेटी!
बेटा, खुदा बुरी नज़र से बचाए आप को, चाँद सितारों से सजाए आप को, ग़म क्या होता है ये आप भूल ही जाओ, खुदा ज़िन्दगी मे इतना हँसाए आप को. हेप्पी बर्थडे बेटे
शुभ दिन ये आये आपके जीवन में हज़ार बार; और हम आपको जन्मदिन मुबारक कहते रहें हर बार। जन्मदिन मुबारक बेटे।
सूरज की किरणें तेज दे आपको, खिलते हुए फूल खुशबू दे आपको, हम जो देंगे वो भी कम होगा, देनेवाला जिंदगी की हर खुशी दे आपको… जन्मदिन मुबारक हो बिटियां !
Here we have created a list of Quotes about Hate. Let them judge you. Let them misunderstand you. Let them gossip about you. Their opinions aren’t your problems. You stay kind, committed to love, and free in your authenticity. No matter what they do or say, don’t you dare doubt your worth or the beauty of your truth. Just keep shining as you do.
10 Most Popular Quotes About Hate
#1 Quotes About Hate
My attitude is a result of your actions. If you don’t like my attitude blame yourself.
#2 Quotes About Hate
And I hate how you made me question myself when the problem was you all along.
#3 Quotes About Hate
I don’t hate you. I just lost all my respect for you.
#4 Quotes About Hate
Some people only hate you because of the other people love you.
#5 Quotes About Hate
Dear haters, I’m flattered that I’m always a trending topic in your life.
#6 Quotes About Hate
I wonder how many strangers hate me because of how someone else described me to them.
#7 Quotes About Hate
I don’t hate people, I just feel better when they aren’t around.
#8 Quotes About Hate
You are so selfish. Even after breaking my heart you keep coming back just to make sure it can’t recover.
#9 Quotes About Hate
I’m sorry, what language are you speaking? It sounds like bullshit.
#10 Quotes About Hate
You hate me, but you don’t know me. How cute.
Quotes About Hate and Love
1. You’re the reason that I believe that you can hate and love someone at the same time.
2. All of the best love stories have one thing in common, you have to go against the odds to get there.
3. You know you really love someone, when you don’t hate them for breaking heart.
4. Trust gets you killed, love gets you hurt and being real gets you hated.
5. I try not to hate you, but in the end, I still do.
6. I don’t get it. You said I’m important to you but you still make me feel that I’m not worth your time.
7. You give me a feeling I can’t put into words.
8. I think the saddest thing in this world, is to watch someone you love turn into everything you hate.
9. The hardest part about walking away from you is knowing that you won’t run after me.
10. Hate cannot drive out hate: Only love can do that.
Quotes About Hates Someone
1. I hate you so much. I hate what you have done to me. I hate it. Most of all I hate me because I let it happen.
2. Coming home Happy then someone simply ruins everything by yelling at you.
3. Fake people show their colors when they have no use of you anymore.
4. I hate liars, hypocrites, and people who take advantage of people who care about them.
5. Even the strongest feelings expires when ignored.
6. Being alone with your feelings is the worst because you have nowhere to run. They’re here, dancing in your mind and all you can do is handle.
7. You have no idea how worthless you made me feel.
8. I hate it when your mind is telling you to stop loving someone, but your heart can’t let go.
9. If I’m not a priority when you’re preoccupied, then no, I refuse to be an option when you’re bored.
10. I know everything happens for a reason, but sometimes I wish I knew what the reason was.
Quotes About Hate Myself
1. I find that I hate myself, more and more each day.
2. I spend nights wondering why I hate myself. I spend days fighting to live anyway. I waste time always feeling this way.
3. I don’t hate you for not loving me anymore, but I hate myself for still loving you.
4. I hate myself.
5. Maybe everyone will hate me, but no one can hate me more than I hate myself.
6. I’m not even a person anymore. I’m just stress and sadness.
7. Yes, it is possible to hate and love someone at the same time I do it to myself every day.
8. I hate myself for being me.
9. I don’t hate you. To be honest, I could never hate you. I just really hate myself for letting it get this bad.
10. I hate myself for the things up with you.
Quotes About Hate Love Relationship
1. If you hate me. Hate me alone. Don’t be out there lying about me, trying to recruit people to hate me with you.
2. How strange it is, that after all that we are strangers again.
3. Want to be happy? Have zero expectations of others.
4. Who cares you live or die.
5. I don’t like to be alone but truth always left alone.
6. I hate when people only remember when they need something.
7. Make sure to be rich from the heart before pocket.
8. When you hurt someone remembers next time it will be you who get limits.
9. If your absence doesn’t affect them then don’t disturb them again.
10. From three days been ignored by a person who I trust. It hurts.
Funny Quotes About Hate
1. I don’t speak a lot but I hate silence.
2. When I was born. Devil said. Ohh shit! Competition.
3. I need new haters the old ones became my fans.
4. I hate when a couple argues in public and I missed the beginning and don’t know whose side I’m on.
5. Enve me. Hate me. Rate me. The bottom line is, you ain’t me.
6. Promises are like babies…They’re fun to make but hard to deliver.
7. I hate two-faced people. It makes it harder for me to decide which side to slap first.
8. What worse than heartbreak. Changing the answer on a test that was originally correct.
9. When you really want to slap someone, do it and say “mosquito”.
10. Never argue with liar. You can’t win because they believe their own lies.
Sad Quotes About Hate
1. I wish you could see how your words hurts me.
2. I Obviously I was just a part-time, pass-time.
3. No one knows how much darkness someone has in his heart and still smiles like a bright star.
4. Hard to cry when it can weak others too.
5. Yes I laugh a lot but to hide my pain.
6. Every time we gave our heart to those who actually not able to hold.
7. I just hurted you once but I die because of it everyday.
8. I don’t have beautiful heart but I have honest heart.
9. You one can act can change my perception about you.
10. Don’t get too attached to someone, it feels good but hurts at the end.
Quotes About Hate Friendship
1. Once best friends, now strangers with memories.
2. Friends can break your heart too.
3. A broken friendship can be a comma or a full stop, you choose.
4. If your best friend doesn’t hate your ex more than you do. She’s not really your best friend.
5. I guess what they say is true friends come and go but I never thought that would apply to you.
6. The Worst feeling is When your best friend becomes a stranger.
7. Behind every I hate you from your best friend, there is I love you 3000.
8. I don’t get it you said. I’m important to you but you still make me feel that I’m not worth your time.
9. I really hate being second to those I put first.
10. You can never “Just be friends” with someone you fell in love with.
These are the saddest quotes about hate which we should create a list of for you. Hope you love this.
To realize the value of One Year, ask a soldier who hasn’t been home in 365 days. To realize the value of One Month, ask a mom who captures every moment of her baby’s that her husband is missing. To realize the value of one week, ask the wife that has waited by the phone while his husband is on a mission. To realize the value of one hour asks the lovers who are saying goodbye the morning of a deployment. To realize the value of One Minute, ask the wife who just missed his call. To realize the value of One Second, ask the servicemen who came home when others in their unit may not have. Read out this list of quotes about time also read these quotes about dreams.
10 Quotes About Time About Relationship
1. Distance isn’t a big factor in the relationship. Communication is.
2. There’s only one thing more precious than our time and that’s who we spend it on.
3. Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
4. Time always exposes what you mean to someone.
5. Time is what we want most but what we use worst.
6. Enjoy life. There is plenty of time to be dead.
7. Take time to make your soul happy.
8. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
9. Appreciate what you have before time makes you appreciate what you had.
10. Two things you are in total control of in your life are your attitude and your effort.
Famous Quotes About Time and Life
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. – Marthe Troly-Curtin
Books have a unique way of stopping time in a particular moment and saying: Let’s not forget this. – Dave Eggers
It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. – Mother Teresa
Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear. – Paulo Coelho
You can have it all. Just not all at once. – Oprah Winfrey
Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. – Coco Chanel
Time is the longest distance between two places. – Tennessee Williams
They say I’m old-fashioned and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast! – Dr. Seuss
hey always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. – Andy Warhol
There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time. – Coco Chanel
Only time can heal your broken heart. Just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs. – Jim Henson
Time is a slippery thing: lose hold of it once, and its string might sail out of your hands forever. – Anthony Doerr
Never waste a minute thinking about people you don’t like. – Dwight D. Eisenhower
You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it. – Charles Buxton
Life is short. Focus on what really matters most. You have to change your priorities over time. – Roy T. Bennett
With endless time, nothing is special. With no loss or sacrifice, we can’t appreciate what we have – Mitch Albom
The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now. – Rick Warren
Everything changed the day she figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in her life. – Brian Andreas
Time is the most valuable thing that a man can spend. – Diogenes Laërtius
Don’t Waste Your Time Quotes
Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back.
Don’t waste your time being upset about something you can’t change. Begin again and do it better this time.
When you kill time, you kill your opportunities for success.
Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.
Hurry up: your dreams are waiting for you, but they will not wait forever.
Your reality is yours. Stop wasting time looking at someone else’s reality while doing nothing about yours.
Don’t waste time on excuses. Just get it done.
Time is a precious thing. Never waste it.
Anyone who loves in the expectation of being loved in return is wasting their time.
Go for greatness. Anything else is a waste of time.
They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
Change your 24 hours and you will change your life.
This is your life. Live with intention. Speak the truth. Make mistakes. Take risks. Have adventures. Embrace the journey.
Shift your focus to more positive things, Negative thinking only restricts you from finding happiness and reaching your goals.
Give yourself enough respect to walking away from anyone who doesn’t see your worth.
We fall. We break. We fall. but then, We rise. We heal. We overcome.
When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. When life is bitter, say thank you and grow.
Take a risk: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.
Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is finite – Cassandra Clare
A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. – Charles Darwin
Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real. – Cormac McCarthy
Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting. – Haruki Murakami
Here we are, trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why. – Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
It’s being here now that’s important. There’s no past and there’s no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can’t relive it, and we can hope for the future, but we don’t know if there is one. – George Harrison
Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time is like saying, ‘I don’t want to. – Lao Tzu
Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its brevity. – Jean de La Bruyère
Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. – Roy T. Bennett
Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go. – Roy T. Bennett
Quotes About Time Management
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
Time is the most valuable coin in your life. You and you alone will determine how that coin will be spent. Be careful that you do not let other people spend it for you. – Carl Sandburg
If you don’t write when you don’t have time for it, you won’t write when you do have time for it. – Katerina Stoykova Klemer
There is only now. And look! How rich we are in it. – Vanna Bonta
You can’t make up for a lost time. You can only do better in the future. – Ashley Ormon
Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. – Yale Richmond
Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1. – Dee Dee Artner
Before you eat the elephant, make sure you know what parts you want to eat. – Todd Stocker
One always has time enough, if one will apply it well. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
A precondition for reading good books is not reading bad ones: for life is short. – Arthur Schopenhauer
Inspirational Quotes About Time
You may delay, but time will not. – Benjamin Franklin
It’s dark now and I am very tired. I love you, always. Time is nothing. – Audrey Niffenegger
The timeless in you is aware of life’s timelessness. And knows that yesterday is but today’s memory and tomorrow is today’s dream. – Kahlil Gibran
There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want. – Bill Watterson
Time is what we want most, but what we use worst. – William Penn
A man must dream a long time in order to act with grandeur, and dreaming is nursed in darkness. – Jean Genet
Being with you and not being with you is the only way I have to measure time. – Jorge Luis Borges
The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience. – Leo TolstoyThree o’clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do. – Jean-Paul Sartre
Lost Time is never found again. – Benjamin Franklin
Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. – M. Scott Peck
Quotes About Getting Through Tough Times
The trouble is, you think you have time.
The time I kill is killing me.
Regret for wasted time is more wasted time.
Everybody wants happiness, But nobody wants pain. You can’t have a rainbow without a little pain.
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
The hardest battle is between what you know in your head and what you feel in your heart.
Start to love yourself and gradually you will turn into a happy soul..!
To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
Life is a trip. The only problem is that it doesn’t come with a map. We’ve to search our own routes to reach our destination.
If you can’t do anything about it, then let it go. Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change.
Quotes About Time on Hard Times
Go for it. Whether it is good or bad, it was an experience.
Everything is temporarily don’t get attached. Just flow with the moment and be happy.
We all have our time machines. Some talk us back, they’re called memories. Some talks us forward, they’re called dreams.
Time is money.
You have only one life. Live it beautifully. Live it with purpose.
Life is like a tree. Higher you want to grow in your life; Stronger and deeper, you need to be from inside.
You don’t always need a logical reason for doing everything in your life. Do it because you want to; because it’s fun; because it makes you happy.
Reset. Restart. Refocus. As many times as you need to.
Successful people have two things on their face silence and smile, Smile to solve problems, Silence to avoid problems.
Be grateful for every second of every day that you get to spend with the people you love. Life is so very precious.
Never complain about the difficulties in life, because a director (God) always gives the hardest roles to his best actors!
Short Quotes About Time
Close the gap between hope and reality.
Sometimes we waste too much time thinking about someone who doesn’t think about us for 1 second.
There is always time for success.
The time to start is now.
Don’t waste your time with lazy people who have no ambition.
Time is free, but it’s priceless.
The way we spend our time defines who we are.
Time is a storm in which we are all lost.
Lost time is never found again.
Time waits for no one.
Best Quotes About Time
Time moves in one direction, memory another. We are that strange species that constructs artifacts intended to counter the natural flow of forgetting. – William Gibson
Time is more precious than gold, more precious than diamonds, more precious than oil or any valuable treasures. It is time that we do not have enough of; it is time that causes the war within our hearts, and so we must spend it wisely. – Cecelia Ahern
Time is a gift, given to you, given to give you the time you need, the time you need to have the time of your life. – Norton Juster
Relationships don’t last because of the good times. They last because the hard times were handled with love and care.
People make time for who they want to make time for. People text and reply to people they want to talk to. Never believe anyone who says they’ve been too busy. If they wanted to be around you, they would.
Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift, That’s why it’s called the present.
If you have been hurt many times, and you still know how to smile, Trust me you are strong.
Nobody’s perfect. We make mistakes. We say wrong things. We do wrong things. We fall. We get up, We learn. We grow. We move on. We live.
Bad times come to teach you the real value of the good times.
These are some of the best lists of Quotes about time. hope you know now how time is very precious. So please don’t waste your time, focus on your goal and make your family happy.
We have created a popular Good Morning Quotes list guaranteed you love these quotes on a good morning. Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest…
Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
#1 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
Doing what you like is Freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.
#2 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful, and so are you.
#3 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
Everyone is beautiful in their own way because God makes no mistake. Have a great morning.
#4 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already. Good Morning
#5 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
Good Morning! Life never seems to be the way we want it, but we live it the best way we can. There is no perfect life, but we can fill it with perfect moments. Have a wonderful day!
#6 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
From morning’s first sunlight till evening’s last star, never forget how very special you are. May God bless you always.
#7 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
Good Morning! May your day be filled with good thoughts & happy moments.
#8 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
Every day starts with some ‘Expectation’s’ but every day ends with some ‘Experience’. This is life…so enjoy the day, every day!!
#9 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
Good Morning..! Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.
#10 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
Having a place to go – is a home. Having someone to love – is a family. Having both – is a blessing.
Loving You Good Morning Quotes
#1 Loving Good Morning Quotes
Loving you sweetheart. Good Morning!
#2 Loving Good Morning Quotes
Hope your morning is as bright and gorgeous as your smile.
#3 Loving Good Morning Quotes
A good morning text doesn’t only mean “good morning.” It has a silent, loving message that says “I think of you when I wake up.”
#4 Loving Good Morning Quotes
I just woke up and you’re already on my mind Good Morning Sweetheart.
#5 Loving Good Morning Quotes
Good Morning! You make my heart smile.
#6 Loving Good Morning Quotes
Your love is all I need to feel complete. Good Morning!
#7 Loving Good Morning Quotes
I don’t know about love, but I smile when I see your message in my notification. Good Morning!
#8 Loving Good Morning Quotes
Every morning reminds me of how lucky I am to have someone as special as you. Good Morning!
#9 Loving Good Morning Quotes
Good Morning! A little hello and lots of love to start your day off bright.
#10 Loving Good Morning Quotes
Good Morning! Just wanted to say good morning to the one I love the most.
Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
#1 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
If you want something you’ve never had. Then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.
#2 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
Good Moning! Never think I have nothing…Never think I have everything…But, always think I have something and I can achieve anything. Have a great day!
#3 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
Learn from your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows and live your today’s. Good Morning!
#4 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
Happy people are always happy. Not because everything is right in their life. They are happy because their attitude towards everything is right. Good Morning!
#5 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
Good Morning! Your life is your story. Write well. Edit often.
#6 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.
#7 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
Listen & Silent are spelled with the same letters. Think about it. Good Morning!
#8 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
Good Morning! be happy with what you have, keep working on what you love, and remember a happy life begins by saying. Thank you Lord for what I have!
#9 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
Good Morning! Life never seems to be the way we want it, but we live it the best way we can. There is no perfect life, but we can fill it with perfect moments. Have a wonderful day!
#10 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
Good Morning! The strongest people make time to help others, even if they are struggling with their own peoblems.
Morning Bible Verses
#1 Morning Bible Verses
God Says… Remember these four things: I will make a way for you, I’m fighting your battles, Prayer is the best medicine, Trust my timing.
#2 Morning Bible Verses
Good Morning Have a nice day…May the Lord bless your day with his awesome presence and may he keep you in his tender loving care. God Bless You!
#3 Morning Bible Verses
Good Morning! If we learn to walk in the will of God we will learn to see the blessings God has given us and be more grateful. Open your heart to God and remember he is bigger than any problem that you have.
#4 Morning Bible Verses
Good Morning! for the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory.
#5 Morning Bible Verses
Good Morning! I rise today with God’s spirit to teach me. God’s power to pilot me. God’s strength to sustain me. God’s wisdom to guide me. God’s eye to look ahead for me. God’s ear to hear me. God’s word to speak for me, God’s hand to protect and carry me. God’s love to prosper and complete me.
#6 Morning Bible Verses
The Lord is my light and my solution. so why should I be afraid?
#7 Morning Bible Verses
Don’t be afraid. Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you today…The lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm. Good Morning!
#8 Morning Bible Verses
Good Morning! May the blessings of the Lord shine upon you on this Holy day & may he always keep in his loving care.
#9 Morning Bible Verses
Life is a miracle, and every breath we take is a gift from God.
#10 Morning Bible Verses
Dear God, Please wrap your arms around my family and friends and keep us safe.
Spiritual Good Morning Quotes
#1 Spiritual Good Morning Quotes
You will never have this day again so make it count.
#2 Spiritual Good Morning Quotes
Put God in the driver’s seat of your life, because anything under his control will never be out of control. Good Morning!
#3 Spiritual Good Morning Quotes
Every morning is a new beginning, a new hope. It’s God’s gift. Have a blessed, hopeful, perfect day begin with.
#4 Spiritual Good Morning Quotes
Have a blessed day. When you can’t put your prayer into words, God hears your heart.
#5 Spiritual Good Morning Quotes
If you need something to believe in start with yourself.
#6 Spiritual Good Morning Quotes
Lovely days don’t come to you, You should walk to them…Good Morning!
#7 Spiritual Good Morning Quotes
No one can block the blessings that God has for you. Good Morning!
#8 Spiritual Good Morning Quotes
It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Good Morning!
#9 Spiritual Good Morning Quotes
The key to happiness is to be able to change pain into pleasure, Darkness into light & sorrow into Joy. This can occur only if we have the courage to change. Good Morning.
#10 Spiritual Good Morning Quotes
Good Morning…Have a nice day… May the Lord bless your day with his awesome presence and may he keeps you in his tender loving care. God Bless you!
Special Good Morning Wishes
#1 Special Good Morning Wishes
Good Morning! Respect is the foundation of any relationship.
#2 Special Good Morning Wishes
Never trust your fears they don’t know your strength. Good Morning!
#3 Special Good Morning Wishes
Talent takes you to the top, but behavior decides how long you stay there. Good Morning!
#4 Special Good Morning Wishes
Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against all your challenges. Always stay calm & relaxed. Good Morning have an amazing day.
#5 Special Good Morning Wishes
The best use of imagination is creativity. The worst use of imagination is anxiety. Good Morning!
#6 Special Good Morning Wishes
Good Morning! Life becomes more meaningful when you realize the simple fact that you’ll never get the same moment twice.
#7 Special Good Morning Wishes
Your bad efforts are the best experience. – Good Morning
#8 Special Good Morning Wishes
When emotions step in, Miracle happen. – Good Morning
#9 Special Good Morning Wishes
Happiness is a state of mind. But you can enjoy every moment. -Good Morning
#10 Special Good Morning Wishes
Today you are going to give your best. -Good Morning
Good Morning Success Quotes
#1 Good Morning Success Quotes
If you can see the positive sides of everything, You’ll able to live a much richer life than others. Good Morning
#2 Good Morning Success Quotes
Don’t expect to see a change if you don’t make one.
#3 Good Morning Success Quotes
Don’t give up on your dreams. -Good Morning
#4 Good Morning Success Quotes
The only one person is responsible for the quality of your life. That person is you. Good Morning!
#5 Good Morning Success Quotes
Direction is more important than speed. -Good Morning
#6 Good Morning Success Quotes
Good Morning! Be Stronger than your excuses.
#7 Good Morning Success Quotes
Patience is the key that connects efforts to success. Good Morning!
#8 Good Morning Success Quotes
You will never be ready. Just Start.
#9 Good Morning Success Quotes
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. Good Morning!
#10 Good Morning Success Quotes
10. No poison can kill a positive thinker, and no medicine can save a negative thinker. Good Morning!
Wise Good Morning Quotes
#1 Wise Good Morning Quotes
Good Morning! Don’t wait to be rich to be happy. Happiness is free.
#2 Wise Good Morning Quotes
Everything that happens in life is not fixed…It can be changed by a weapon called “Will Power” – Good Morning
#3 Wise Good Morning Quotes
Someday, everything will make perfect sense. so for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason. – Good Morning
#4 Wise Good Morning Quotes
Good Morning! Have a blessed day. Never see what has been done. Only see what remains to be done.
#5 Wise Good Morning Quotes
Good Morning! There are three solutions to every problem: accept it, change it, or leave it. If you can’t accept it, change it. If you can’t change it, leave it. Have a beautiful day.
#6 Wise Good Morning Quotes
Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy.
#7 Wise Good Morning Quotes
Life tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late. – Good Morning
#8 Wise Good Morning Quotes
Positive thinker is not only about expecting the best to happen…But it is also about accepting, whatever happens, is for the best. – Good Morning
#9 Wise Good Morning Quotes
No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful you still have one.
#10 Wise Good Morning Quotes
The soul always knows how to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.
Good Morning Refreshing Quotes
#1 Good Morning Refreshing Quotes
Good Morning. Sunshine is the best Medicine.
#2 Good Morning Refreshing Quotes
Dream big and dare to fail. -Good Morning
#3 Good Morning Refreshing Quotes
Start every day with an attitude of gratitude.
#4 Good Morning Refreshing Quotes
Every Morning, I wake up feeling refreshed and energized.
#5 Good Morning Refreshing Quotes
Wake up and sell the coffee, or life will pass by in a jiffy.
#6 Good Morning Refreshing Quotes
Do something for your future self will thank you for. – Good Morning
#7 Good Morning Refreshing Quotes
Good Morning! Make positive thoughts and enjoy every moment of the day!
#8 Good Morning Refreshing Quotes
Begin each day with a grateful heart.
#9 Good Morning Refreshing Quotes
Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. – Good Morning
#10 Good Morning Refreshing Quotes
Happiness is a choice…you cannot choose what happens, but you can choose your reaction to it and be happy.
Positive Good Morning Quotes
#1 Positive Good Morning Quotes
Start your morning with a smile.
#2 Positive Good Morning Quotes
Good Morning! Don’t take life too seriously. Always find time to laugh. Remember that, Laughter not only adds years to your life. But adds more life to your years. Have a nice day!
#3 Positive Good Morning Quotes
Whenever you feel sad or alone just pray. God is always there for you. – Good Morning
#4 Positive Good Morning Quotes
A caring relation doesn’t require a large talk! A soft message is enough!! Because it’s not the “mouth” that speaks!!! It’s the “heart” that feels!!!
#5 Positive Good Morning Quotes
If the path is beautiful first confirm where it leads but if the destination is beautiful don’t bother how the path is. Just keep moving. – Good Morning
#6 Positive Good Morning Quotes
Be the mentor of your thoughts. – Good Morning
#7 Positive Good Morning Quotes
Believe in success, before it disappears. – Good Morning
#8 Positive Good Morning Quotes
Execute your task with a smiling face.
#9 Positive Good Morning Quotes
Some things take time. Stay patient and stay prepared for the right opportunities. -Good Morning
#10 Positive Good Morning Quotes
Be proud of yourself by doing tasks with full effort. Wishing you a great start.
Romantic Good Morning Love Quotes
#1 Romantic Good Morning Love Quotes
Sometimes, it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all. But I hope someday, you’ll understand, having you is what I live for. I love you. – Good Morning dear
#2 Romantic Good Morning Love Quotes
You’re the best thing I ever waited for. – Good Morning
#3 Romantic Good Morning Love Quotes
Out of sight, but totally in my mind. I miss you! – Good Mornig
#4 Romantic Good Morning Love Quotes
Distance never kills a relation. Closeness never builds a relation…It’s the care of someone’s feelings which builds faith and maintains relation…- Good Morning
#5 Romantic Good Morning Love Quotes
Good Morning! The best feeling of happiness is when you’re happy because you have made someone else happy.
#6 Romantic Good Morning Love Quotes
A distance between you and me is not at all an issue because I have you every time – Good Morning
#7 Romantic Good Morning Love Quotes
I always wake up smiling… I think it’s your fault. – Good Morning
#8 Romantic Good Morning Love Quotes
I’m so happy to have you in my life. Please don’t ever leave. -Good Morning
#9 Romantic Good Morning Love Quotes
Texting is fine, calling is okay. But being with you is the best. – Good Morning
#10 Romantic Good Morning Love Quotes
Love me without fear. Trust me without questioning. Need me without demanding. Want me without restrictions. Accept without change. Love me for who I am.
Here we have created a lovely list of Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister. Sister is the next version of Mother. Sister will give you advice, protect you & scold you, but will never tolerate if someone hurts you.
Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister Status
1. You are the one who made my childhood special and unforgettable. May your love and care for me, never fade away. Happy birthday. I am proud to have you as my sister.
2. You are my support, my strength, my friend, and my guide. Thanks for everything. May God bless you with all his love, luck, and care. Happy Birthday and enjoy.
3. May you achieve everything you desire in life. I wish you a very sweet and happy birthday. May you have an awesome life ahead. Enjoy your day.
4. Sis, you’re my best buddy in the whole world. What would I have done if not for all those pillow fights we had every night? Wishing my special sister a very Happy Birthday!
5. There are only three solutions to the deepest troubles of life: music, chocolates, and sisters! Wishing you the very best for many years to come. Happy Birthday.
6. If I had to pray to God to bestow mankind with only 3 gifts, I would pray for food, shelter, and great sisters for everyone. You’re the best sis. Happy Birthday.
7. If there’s anything more reliable in this world than the news telecast every day at 9 PM, it’s you standing up for me. Haha. Happy Birthday, Sis. May our bond last forever.
8. If I had to count my blessings, I would count the number of vacations and the number of sisters I have! You’re the best sister in my life. Wishing you a Happy Birthday.
9. I hope I was the first one to wish you a Happy Birthday today. I wasn’t? Doesn’t matter because my wishes are the most genuine. Wishing you a super prosperous year ahead, sis.
10. I hope the future holds more happiness, joys, surprises, and good times for us to share. And a few pillow fights wouldn’t do much harm. Haha. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
11. Happy birthday to my amazing sister. You have a way to brighten everyone’s world with your warm smile and beautiful soul. Have a wonderful day!
12. To my beautiful sister, happy birthday. Having a sister like you by my side is the best part of my life. Best wishes on your special day.
13. Happy Birthday to my sister, May all of your wishes and dreams come true. Nobody deserves it more than you. have an amazing celebration.
14. Happy Birthday, Sister! With each passing year, I know you’ll continue to do amazing things. That’s just the kind of person you are. Wishing you a day full of celebrating from start to finish.
15. For my sister, Happy Birthday I hope today brings you more laughter, more beauty, and more love than your heart can hold.
16. I wish you good health and happiness in life today and always! Happy Birthday
17. Happy Birthday, Sister, you bring sunshine & joy into my life. As you celebrate another year, take time out to enjoy all the love & happiness around you.
18. Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister. You’re always the one to get me to slow down and take in the beauty of life. So today, I’m sending you these beautiful flowers!
19. Happy Birthday to my cheerful sister! I look forward to every hug you give me. And yes, your ridiculous comments too. You always lift my spirits.
20. Happy Birthday to my sweetest sister! You were always there for me while we were growing up, and you still are. thank you for being such a caring sister. Enjoy your birthday!
Warm Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister
1. You’re a permanent part of my childhood that I can never keep away from myself. On this special day, I wish my favorite sister a fun-filled Birthday and many more super years to follow.
2. God showers goodies on us in the form of siblings. And I’ve got the best goodies of all! Love you dearest sister. Happy Birthday!
3. Today I’m here to tell you how much I love you, miss you and think about you every day. Dear sis, I give you my very best wishes, greetings and love on your Birthday. Wishing you a great year ahead.
4. It’s not easy to pick a favorite friend, the best dress, a pair of stilettos, or a favorite celebrity. But a sister? Oh, I could just shut my eyes and take your name. Happy Birthday, dearie.
5. Do you know what I secretly wished for when I saw a falling star last night? I made a Birthday wish for you and asked for all the health and wealth in this world to be yours! Happy Birthday, sister.
6. The best gift I can give you today is to pass on my dreams, good health, luck, fortune, and happiness to you. May you have years full of happiness to come. Happy Birthday dear sister!
7. I feel gloomy without you in life, You are my true inspiration in life, I love you a lot, Happy birthday dear sis!
8. You’ve been my partner-in-crime and my confidante right since my birth. I am lucky to have you as my sister, and today I wish you loads of luck and love in your life. Happy Birthday
9. I’m glad both of us retards met and were born in the same family. Even God knew it’s just you and me who can handle each other and nobody else. Happy Birthday my lovely sister!
10. Happy Birthday to the best, finest, greatest, coolest, and grooviest sister ever born!
Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister Love
1. Wishing my sister the best birthday in the world, with an even more awesome year to follow. Go and live your dreams!
2. No magazine subscription can help me copy styles as much as I do from you. You are indeed the best sister in the whole world, and I hope you get the best in the world for yourself too! Happy Birthday!
3. Happy Birthday to the prettiest and the best sister in the whole wide world! You make my life worth living!
4. Dear, Sister! May you be blessed today with all the awesome things your heart desires. Wish you loads of love and luck! Happy birthday to a wonderful sister
5. A sister like you who’s more than a friend to me, You are and will always remain special in my eyes, With lessons of being so good and wise have a lovely day and stay blessed in life!
6. You are the best gift our parents could ever give me. You are the one who made my childhood unforgettable. Wish you a very sweet and warm birthday. My friend, my support, I love you, my sister.
7. I wish you a very happy and sweet birthday. May you have a wonderful life ahead. I wish you all the love, care, and happiness for the future.
8. May God bless you with all his warmth and care. May your birthday bring loads of joy and fun to your world. Happy Birthday, to my sweet sister.
9. With all your love and care you filled my childhood with memories that I will cherish for as long as I live. Thank you, dear Sister. Happy Birthday.
10. It is not hard but impossible for a person to find the best sister in the world, because she’s already mine! Happy B’day sweetheart. I wish you all the happiness in the world.
Beautiful Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister
1. Best friends change with time. But a sister is the best friend that stays your best friend forever. I love you, Sis. Wishing you a very Happy and Joyful Birthday.
2. If you weren’t my sister I would wish that you were. I’m so lucky to have such a lovely sister. Happy Birthday to you.
3. I can’t think of how my life would have been if it weren’t for your shadow being with me all the time. Thank you for being there whenever I needed you. Happy Birthday, sis.
4. Do you know why I wish the best for you in life? Because you’re smart, intelligent, good-looking, honest, grateful, and most importantly, my sister! Happy Birthday. You’re the best sister in the world.
5. How I wish that you get all the luck, fortune, and success possible. Do you know why? So that even I can enjoy some of it! Haha. Just kidding. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
6. In the puzzle of my life, you’re the most important piece. My life would an incomplete, unfulfilled jigsaw without you! I wish that you have the most fantastic Birthday ever. Happy Birthday.
7. Today is your chance to take advantage of me and empty my pockets by asking for the most expensive gift ever! Happy Birthday, dear.
8. Let’s raise a toast to the most awesome yet annoying, wise yet wild, inspirational yet irritating, and benevolent yet bothersome sister ever! Happy Birthday.
9. On your Birthday, my dear sister, I wish I can go back in time and slap myself every time I hurt you. I wish you a very Happy Birthday. May God pour all his love and warmth on you.
10. You gave, shared, and snatched. You made me smile, cry and fight. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I will always love you for this, my sister. May God bless you with all you desire. Wishing you a great and rocking Birthday.
Famous People About Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister
1. My sister, someone who has always been there for the good times and the bad times. – Catherine Pulsifer
2. While we were born sisters, we grew up to be friends. – Catherine Pulsifer
3. The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. – Cali Rae Turner
4. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. – Isadora James
5. What sets sisters apart from brothers and also from friends is a very intimate meshing of heart, soul, and the mystical cords of memory. – Carol Saline
6. To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or confidence; it is to have a soul mate for life. – Victoria Secunda
7. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. – Marion C Garretty
8. Big sisters are the crabgrass in the lawn of life. – Charles M. Schulz
9. Help one another is part of the religion of sisterhood. – Louisa May Alcott
10. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. – Vietnamese Proverb
Some More Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister
1. Happy Birthday, my adorable sister. Thanks for growing up alongside me.
2. Happy Birthday my dear sister! Hope you’re wearing your brightest smile all day long!
3. You’ve been the gem of our eyes, the star of our lives, the hope of our future, and the relief of our souls. You, my dear sister, are the family’s darling. We love you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday today.
4. You’re a permanent part of my childhood that I can never keep away from myself. On this special day, I wish my favorite sister a fun-filled Birthday and many more super years to follow.
5. You have been the oldest friend I have ever had. Thank you for being such a lump of sugar to me, sissy. And no matter how horribly we fight, the truth is that I have always loved you and always will. Happy Birthday.
6. You are the smile that ends my darkness, I truly want to confess it to you, That I love my lovely sis and that is you. Stay blessed and keep smiling! Happy birthday to you!
7. You gave, shared, and snatched. You made me smile, cry and fight. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I will always love you for this, my sister. May God bless you with all you desire. Wishing you a great and rocking Birthday.
8. You gave, shared, and snatched. You made me smile, cry and fight. But you never ceased to love, care and bother. I will always love you for this, my sister. May God bless you with all you desire. Wishing you a great and rocking Birthday.
9. You have been the oldest friend I have ever had. Thank you for being such a lump of sugar to me, sissy. And no matter how horribly we fight, the truth is that I have always loved you and always will. Happy Birthday.
10. You know what the meaning of sister is, Special, Intelligent, Super, Tactful, Enchanting, Reliable. Happy birthday!
Funny Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister
1. Happy birthday to my little sister. Don’t worry about your age. You’re still younger than me!
2. I wanted to give you something amazing but I didn’t fit in the gift bag.
3. Happy birthday to you monkey!
4. Happy birthday to the smartest, funniest, and most beautiful person in the world…Wait…did I say “to”? I mean “from”.
5. You think you are special just because it’s your birthday today. No way you’re special every day!!!
6. Take a deep breath to eat the whole cake. And enjoy the day!
7. Happy birthday to one of the few people I can actually tolerate on a daily basis.
8. I didn’t forget your birthday, I just forgot today’s birthday!
9. Another year older, but you still look like a monkey!
10. Happy birthday to a sister who has the world’s greatest sister doing you’re so lucky!
Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister for Whatsup DP
1. Sisters are like the sweetest things. They always stick together. Happy Birthday, sister.
2. Happy Birthday to the most charming person on the planet! I love you, sis!
3. Congratulation on being one year closer to a senior citizen discount at the movie.
4. Happy birthday to someone I care about enough to not ignore their birthday reminder on facebook.
5. Happy birthday my sister! May you fly high on the wings of success!
6. Happy birthday! wishing you another year of great accomplishments!
7. When I count my blessings. I count you twice! Happy birthday to my dear sister and best friend.
8. May God embrace you and give you all blessings!
9. Happy Birthday to my spectacular sister! wishing you an extra special birthday and an exciting year! Thank you for being such a great sister. Love you always!
10. Happy birthday for you on your birthday, I wish you a lifetime of happiness, a smaller amount of worries, and a boat load of big dreams come true.
These are some lists which we specially created for brother and sister love…Hope you love this Happy Birthday wishes for Sister!!!
Yaha humne aap sabke liye bahut badiya sukun pahuchane wale kuch Mahadev Quotes in Hindi mein select kiye hai, Jarur padiye ga. Gareeb ko kiya dhan aur Mahadev se nikla Mahadev ka naam kabhi vyarth nahi jaatha…Har Har Mahadev
Best Har Har Mahadev Quotes In Hindi with Images
1. Dhan-daulat, sona-chaandee, sab yahan phijool hai.. bhaav se bhare dho pal mere mahadev ko kabool hai.
2. Zindagi to pooree barbaad thi patha nahi mahadev ko daya kis pal mein aaee.
3. Maa baap dhost itna kuch diya kaise dhoon bhulaa, hai har roz naam jubaan pe bhole tera shukriya.
4. Aaj uska din hai, jisse mera har din hai.
5. Jab “dukh” mein sukh ka ehasaas ho samajh lena aap “mahadev” ke paas ho.
6. Shamshan Wale se rishta gehara hain saahab !phir duniya Walo kee kya aukaat kuch bigaad sake.
7. Mere paas kudarat bhoot aur dev rehate hai, yuhi nahi mujhe devo ke dev mahadev kehte hai.
8. Logon ne rang badale, aap mera waqt badal dena mahadev..!
9. Karoon kyon fikr ki…. maut ke baad jagah kahan milege..!! jahan hogee mere mahadev kee mehfil… meri rooh vahan milege.
10. Jab dil ko lagthi hai na, tab hee dil mahadev se lagtha hai.
Love Mahadev Quotes in Hindi
1. Waqt mera ho na ho! Mai har waqt tumhara hu.
2. Yakin hai ke Mahadev mere sath hai fark nahi padta ke kon mere kilaf hai. Jai Mahakal
3. Pehchan batana hamari aadat nahi log chehra dekh kerr he bol dete hai ye tho mahakal ke bakth hai. Har Har mahadev
4. Mujhe samja nahi koi tere bina. Mera koi nahi bhole tere bina.
5. Jab tokar kakar bhi nahi gire tho, samaj lena ke mahakal ne hath tam rakka hai.
6. Samay ka sath sab kuch badalthe deka hai, bas ek mahadev ke shiva.
7. Mehsus kerke deka, Mahadev har pal mere sath hai, dekthe nahi kahi lekin sar perr unhi ka hath hai.
8. Bin tere har kushi adhuri hai, soch tu mere liye kitna jaruri hai.
9. Badi barkath hai Mahadev tere ishq me jab se hua hai badta he ja raha hai.
10. Na Amiro ki bath hai, Na gareebo ki bath hai, Bhole tere dar ki sheva sirf nasibo ki bath hai.
Inspirational Mahadev Quotes in Hindi for Status
1. Badan meri mitti ka, saase meri udar hai, gamand karu tho kish bath ka hum sab mahadev ke hi tho kiraydar hai.
2. Jab Mahadev ki marzi hoti hai tho cheezo me logic nahi, magic hota hai.
3. Beshak! aur ek waqt aisa bhi ayega jab, koi sath nahi dega sivaye “mahadev” ke.
4. Maana mushkil hai ye safar, par aap takh pahunchna zid hai! Har Har Mahadev
5. Chal raha hu dhup me tho mahakal teri chaya hai, saran hai teri sachi, baki sab tho moh maya hai.
6. Amrit sabi me bant kerr, pyala vis ka thune kudh piya!
7. Kedarnath jaana hai mujhe, Mahadev se mangna hai tujhe!
8. Tere samne hai jhuka, Sar pe mere hath rakh tera!
9. Jho Sukun na milta tere sansar mein, vo milta hai mahadev ke darbar mein.
10. Vo taro ke sehar chalne ke bath kahenge, Thum Kedarnath perr ade rehna!
Ye sab humari pasandida Mahadev Quotes hai. Aasa kerthe aap sabko bahut acha laga hoga. Har Har Mahadev!
We have a great list of heartbreaking Break-Up Quotes hope you love these quotes. It’s ok if you thought you were over it but it hits you all over again. It’s ok to fall apart even after you thought you had it under control. You are not weak. healing is messy. There’s no timeline for healing.
Break-Up Quotes with Images
1. And now you’re just a stranger with all my secrets.
2. I’m tired of fighting. For once. I want to be fought for.
3. Losing a relationship hurts. But losing yourself in a relationship hurts longer.
4. Sometimes you need to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.
5. You can love someone and still choose to say goodbye. – Tara Westover
6. No more tears, because I didn’t lose you. You lost me.
7. The way they leave tells you everything.
8. The worst feeling is when you don’t wanna give up on someone but you know you have to.
9. I will never regret you or say I wish I’d never met you. Because once upon a time you were exactly what I needed.
10. Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare, after having the best dream.
Sad Break-Up Quotes
1. Someone who values you would not ever put themselves in a position to lose you
2. Be the love you never received. – Rune Lazuli
3. I need to let go of this false hope that you will change your mind and come back to me.
4. You will not heal by going back to what broke you.
5. One of the most difficult tasks in life is removing someone from your heart.
6. Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you…
7. I think it is important to realize that you can miss something, but not want it back. – Paulo Coelho
8. My love for you is not going to end no matter how much you make me cry.
9. I had a lot of reasons to give up on you. But I still chose to stay. You had a lot of reasons to stay. But you chose to give up.
10. Your value does not decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
Inspirational Break-Up Quotes
1. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck. – Dalai Lama
2. Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together. – Marilyn Monroe
3. He is going to be sorry he lost you, so stop worrying. Forget the past, forget the pain and remember what an incredible woman you are.
4. Every break-up gives you a chance to do it right the next time.
5. The sign of true forgiveness is when you atop wishing it had been any other way.
6. Sometimes you have to walk away from what you want to find what you deserve.
7. Stars can’t shine without darkness.
8. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself. – Walter Anderson
9. Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
10. Eventually all the pieces fall into place… Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason. – Carrie Bradshaw
Heart Touching Break-Up Quotes
1. When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
2. One day you are going to want her back. That girl that knew she was not perfect, but tried to be for you. The girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you, and loving you was the only way to. the girl who saw your flaws, but valued them as much as your strengths. The girl who still can’t hate you, even though you probably deserve it, the girl who should have you, but does not…
3. For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were the book.
4. I wish you told me from the start that you were gonna break my heart.
5. I wish I could go back to the day I met you and just walk away. Because honestly, it would have saved me so much hurt and pain.
6. I am not afraid to fall in love. I am afraid to fall for the wrong person again.
7. People say follow your heart… but which way do you go when your heart breaks into two?
8. Just because we can’t be together doesn’t mean I don’t love you. – Cecily Von Ziegesar
9. Cry, weep, and let it hurt. But don’t forget that the wrong people are not meant to remain in our lives.
10. Two people who broke up could never be friends and if they are, they are either still in love or they never were…
Healing From A Break-Up Quotes
1. You are strong enough to face it all, even if it doesn’t feel like it right now.
2. Closure happens right after you accept that letting go and moving on is more important than projecting a fantasy of how the relationship could have been. – Sylvester McNutt
3. Before healing a wound you must first admit that you are bleeding.
4. In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself. – Deepak Chopra
5. The poison leaves bit by bit, not all at once. Be patient. You are healing. – Yasmin Mogahed
6. Some things break your heart but fix your vision.
7. If you have been brutally broken, but still have the courage to be gentle to others then you deserve a love deeper than the ocean itself.
8. I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is that we fear something so great won’t happen twice.
9. Every time you thought you could not keep moving forward, you did. Take a moment to appreciate your strength.
10. A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It is just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one.
Attitude Break-Up Quotes
1. Don’t ask me why I changed. Ask yourself what you did to me.
2. Yes I am smiling. But you are not the reason anymore.
3. I did not stop loving you. I decided to stop showing it because no matter how hard I tried, you would not get it.
4. Treat me like a queen and I will treat you like a king. But if you treat me like a game, I will show you how it is played.
5. I wish you were here to see me happy without you!
6. Don’t be the girl who needs a man. Be the girl a man needs.
7. When boys win arguments. Break-up happens.
8. Break-up hurts, but losing someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.
9. Trust that an ending is followed by a beginning.
10. I don’t care about people who don’t want to be in my life anymore. Because I have lost people who I really cared about and I am still doing fine.
Savage Break-Up Quotes
1. I cried when you left me but I laughed when I saw what you left me for.
2. I lost you. But I found me. So I win.
3. Today my professor told me every cell in our entire body is destroyed and replaced every seven years. How comforting it is to know one day I will have a body you will have never touched.
4. You will search for me in another person. I promise – And you will never find me.
5. Treat me like a joke and I will leave you like it’s funny.
6. If they are stupid enough to walk away. Be smart enough to let them go.
7. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because his new girlfriend looks like a horse.
8. If you listen carefully you can hear me not caring.
9. Let think for another she is not my type at all.
10. 525 million dogs in the world and you think I need you lol.
Happy Break-Up Quotes
1. Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy. – Robert Tew
2. Some people think that it is holding on that makes one strong. Sometimes it is letting go.
3. Letting go does not mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It is just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself. – Deborah Reber
4. Crying over a guy? Nah, pick your head up princess. Your tiara is falling.
5. Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant. – Paulo Coelho
6. And maybe a happy ending doesn’t include a guy, maybe it’s you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is just moving on.
7. Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. – Guy Finley
8. When you break up with someone, sometimes it doesn’t mean that you don’t love them anymore. Sometimes, it means that you love them enough to let them go because you want them to be happy, and you realized that you are just not able to be happy together. – Doe Zantamata
9. Don’t let little stupid things break your happiness.
10. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
One-Line Break-Up Quotes
1. One day you will realize that I was the one.
2. Never beg to be loved.
3. The heart was made to be broken. – Oscar Wilde
4. My fears came true, after all, you left me for someone else.
5. Sooner or later we have all got to let go of our past. – Dan Brown
6. It is amazing how one little conversation can change things forever.
7. My heart is broken but my mind says I am okay.
8. It is hard to live without you but I will try and make it possible.
9. The only way to be sure of catching a train is to miss the one before it. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
10. I just wish I could lose these feelings as fast as I lost you.
I am telling you, anxiety is always feeling like something is out of place, and when you can’t find what it is, you start to think it’s. Readout these quotes about anxiety which helps to get back from your anxiety.
Quotes About Anxiety with Images
1. Go easy on yourself. Whatever you do today, let it be enough.
2. Not all wounds are visible.
3. You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.
4. The best use of imagination is creativity. The worst use of imagination is anxiety. – Deepak Chopra
5. It hurts when you go through something that kills you inside but you have to act like it doesn’t affect you at all.
6. I have no idea how not to think.
7. This is one of the most frustrating things about having an anxiety disorder; knowing as you’re freaking out that there’s no reason to be freaked out, but lacking the ability to shut the emotion down.
8. Anxiety isn’t weakness. Living with anxiety, turning up, and doing stuff with anxiety, takes a strength most will never know.
9. People with anxiety don’t have a train of thought. We have seven trains on 4 tracks that narrowly avoid each other when paths cross, and all the conductors are screaming.
10. Nothing is permanent in this wicked world – not even our trouble. – Charlie Chaplin
These are some of our favorite quotes about anxiety…
My brother is my heart, he helps me when I am in trouble, we fight, we love & we understand each other. Readout these excellent happy birthday wishes for Brother. Brother partner in crime keeper of secrets believer of dreams always on my side. My hero hunter of treasures playmate for life builder of forts … Read more
You were unsure which pain is worse. The shock of what happened or the ache for what never will. Read out these painful quotes about death…
Quotes About Deaths With Images
1. The real question is not whether life exists after death, the real question is whether you are alive before death. – Osho
2. Life is hard. After all, it kills you. – Katharine Hepburn
3. You were unsure which pain is worse – the shock of what happened or the ache for what never will.
4. We understand death for the first time when he puts his hand upon one whom we love. – Madame de Stael
5. I think the hardest part of losing someone, isn’t having to say goodbye, but rather learning to live without them. Always trying to fill the void, the emptiness that’s left inside your heart when they go.
6. When someone you love dies, it hurts… it hurts in places that you never even knew you had.
7. People living deeply have no fear of death. – Anais Nin
8. Death takes the body. God takes the soul. Our mind holds the memories. Our heart keeps the love. Our faith lets us know we will meet again.
9. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. – Norman cousins
10. There are some who bring a light so great to the world that even after they have gone the light remains.
Famous Quotes About Death and life
1. Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of life. – Haruki Murakami
2. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. – J. K. Rowling
3. Death is the golden key that opens the palace of eternity. – John Milton
4. That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. – Emily Dickinson
5. Our dead are never dead to us until we have forgotten them. – George Eliot
6. Mostly it is the loss that teaches us the worth of things. – Arthur Schopenhauer
7. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. – Mark Twain
8. We all die. The goal is not to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. – Chuck Palahniuk
9. Isn’t it sad that so often it takes facing death to appreciate life and each other fully. – Esther Earl
10. We can either laugh at the face of death or die trying not to. – James Grippando
Quotes About Death and Love
1. Those we love never truly leave us. There are things that death cannot touch. – Jack Thorne
2. Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with their heart and soul there is no such thing as separation. – Rumi
3. The bitter tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
4. Those we love don’t go away they walk beside us every day unseen. Unheard but always near Still loved, still missed, and very dear.
5. Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality. – Emily Dickinson
6. Love and death are the two great hinges on which all human sympathies turn. – B.R. Hayden
7. Life asked Death, Why do people love me, but hate you? Death responded because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth.
8. It is funny how most people love the dead, once you are dead, you are made for life. – Jimi Hendrix
9. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss. – Cassandra Clare
10. What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. – Hellen Keller
Sad Quotes About Death
1. Tears are words that need to be written. – Paulo Coelho
2. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending…
3. Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer, is not gonna make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you care about used to be.
4. So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love. – E. A. Bucchianeri
5. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, but love leaves a memory that no one can steal.
6. The irony of grief is that the person that you need to talk about how you feel is the person who is no longer here.
7. The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are the ones that are never said and never explained.
8. Death ends a life, not a relationship.
9. Death comes to us all: We can only choose how to face it when it comes.
10. I am not afraid of death because I don’t believe in it. It is just getting out of one car, and into another. – John Lennon
Quotes About Death of a Loved One
1. When we lose someone we love we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind.
2. In life, we loved you dearly, In death, we love you still. In our hearts you hold a place, no one else will ever fill.
3. Our joys will be greater, our love will be deeper, our life will be fuller because we shared your moment.
4. Memories are the one place we can visit those we have lost. Since memories are portable, we can take our lost loved ones with us anywhere at any time.
5. We loved him a lot but God loved him more.
6. Even when a river of tears courses through this body, the flame of love cannot be quenched. – Izumi Shikibu
7. Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our loved ones pour through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.
8. When our loved ones cross over they take their memories and the best part of themselves and best of all, their love.
9. Goodbyes hurt the most when the story was not finished…
10. And now you have gone away and left us with the memories of your smile.
Heart-Touching Quotes About Death
1. How can the dead be truly dead when they still live in the souls of those who are left behind? – Carson Mccullers
2. Enjoy life. There is plenty of time to be dead. – Hans Christian Andersen
3. One cannot get through life without pain… What we can do is choose how to use the pain life presents to us. – Bernie S. Siegel
4. Death must be so beautiful. To lie the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one’s head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life… To be at peace. – Oscar Wilde
5. Death is not an end. It is a new impulse. – Henry Ward Beecher
6. Don’t lose hope. When the sun goes down, the stars come out.
7. Waiting in a life full of little stories for death to come.
8. Every person who has taken birth in this material world is destined to meet death, which is simply a matter of changing bodies, but no one except the Krishna conscious person knows where he will be going after this change of bodies.
9. Life is a small gap between birth and death. So in this gap be happy and try to make others happy. Enjoy every moment of life.
10. It is not length of life, but depth of life. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quotes About Death of a Friend
1. When friendship leaves us through death, we feel cheated in life. Life doesn’t play fair, so I vow to win the game for us both. – Amy Hoover
2. When a close friend unexpectedly leaves us, a piece of our heart is forever broken.
3. The comfort of having a friend may be taken away but not that of having had one. – Seneca
4. Walking the rest of the path of friendship alone is heartbreaking. – Amy Hoover
5. On the death of a friend, we should consider that the fates through confidence have devolved on us the task of a double living, that we have henceforth to fulfill the promise of our friend’s life also, in our own, to the world.
6. The loss of a friend is like that of a limb; time may heal the anguish of the wound, but the loss cannot be repaired. – Robert Southey
7. Tell your friend that in his death, a part of you dies and goes with him. wherever he goes, you also go. He will not be alone. – Jiddu Krishnamurti
8. If there is tomorrow when we are not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we are apart… I will always be with you. – Winnie The Pooh
9. In a bittersweet moment another angel has found its wings and set off on a flight safe into the arms of God and to those gone before them waiting and anticipating their arrival as they make their way into heaven. – Stormy L. Sammons
10. Farewell, my friend, till we meet again someday, somewhere.
Depressing Quotes About Death
1. I don’t want to die. I simply don’t want to exist. But sometimes I think that’s worse. Because I am stuck here, being miserable, but I am too much of a coward to do anything about it.
2. I don’t know how many times I have survived myself, without telling anyone else.
3. Every thought is a battle, every breath is a war, and I don’t think I am winning anymore.
4. Lost myself trying to please everyone, now I am losing everyone else trying to find myself.
5. I was so depressed, I could have died and not cared.
6. Today, I finally realized how little I mean to people. Nothing will change when I am no longer here. You will carry on, and act like I never meant a thing.
7. Sometimes It scares me how much I think about going out for a walk and never coming home how willing I am to leave everything I have and everyone I know.
8. Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It is the transition that is troublesome. – Isaac Asimov
9. I put this act on and pretend everything is okay when I am dying inside and just want someone to hold me and be there for me.
10. You can see many smiles every day, but you can never know whose world is actually upside down.
Heart Breaking Quotes About Death
1. Greif, after the initial shock of loss, comes in waves… When you are driving alone in your car, while you are doing the dishes, while you are getting ready for work… all of a sudden it hits you – how so very much you miss someone, and your breath catches, and your tears flow, and the sadness is so great that it is physically painful. – Nicole Gabert
2. When I die don’t you dare come to my grave and tell me you love me because those words were the only thing I would have needed to stay.
3. Never long for anyone from the past. There is a reason why they never made it to the future.
4. Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t. – Stephen King
5. No matter what I do to move on from this pain, deep down inside I will always know that I will never get to hug my mom again.
6. Though I saw it coming, it still hurts.
7. It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank god that such men lived. – George S. Patton
8. There is a sacredness in tears. They are not marks of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief… and unspeakable love. – Washington Irving
9. The moment you died, my heart was tore in two, one side filled with heartache, the other died with you, I often lie awake at night, when the world is fast asleep, and take a walk down memory lane, with tears upon my cheeks.
10. The loss is immeasurable. But so is the love left behind.
11. Darkness and death both exist within this loneliness.
Bible’s Quotes About Death
1. If we live, we live for the lord, and if we die, we die for the lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we belong to god. – Romans 14:8
2. Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this”? – John 11:25-26
3. Because of our God’s deep compassion, the dawn from heaven will break upon us, to give light to those who are sitting in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide us on the path of peace. – Luke 1:78-79
4. And this is the promise which he himself made for us: Eternal life. – John 2:25
5. Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise”. – Luke 23:43
6. Before the dust returns to the earth as it was before and the life-breath returns to God who gave it. – Ecclesiastes 12:7
7. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever. – Revelation 21:4
8. Even in death the righteous have refuge. – Proverbs 14:32
9. Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death and burst their bonds apart. – PSALM 107:13-14
10. And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die. – Exodus 20:19
Be Strong Quotes About Death
1. I am not afraid of the dark because I know you are always there for me.
2. That they love beyond the world cannot be separated by it, death cannot kill what never dies. – William Penn
3. If you ever lose someone dear to you, never say the words they are gone. They will come back. – Prince
4. I did not think I was strong enough to survive deep grief. By no means was that a challenge to the universe, however, to throw as much as of it as possible at me. – Zoe Clark – Coates
5. You gave me a forever within the numbered days… – John Green
6. Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand. – Patti Smith
7. But there was no need to be ashamed of tears, for tears bore witness that a man had the greatest of courage, the courage to suffer. – Viktor E. Frankl
8. To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die. – Thomas Campbell
9. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. – Kahlil Gibran
10. When he shall die, Take him and cut him out in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine, That all the world will be in love with night, and pay no worship to the garish sun. – William Shakespeare
Motivational Quotes About Death
1. Death never takes the wise man by surprise, he is always ready to go. – Jean De La Fontaine
2. We bereaved are not alone, we belong to the largest company in all the world – the company of those who have known the suffering. – Helen Keller
3. Death is a challenge, It tells us not to waste time. – Leo Buscaglia
4. They say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time. – Banksy
5. Whenever grief tries to steal the beauty of your memories, just remember; Love never dies.
6. Fear not death, for the sooner we die, the longer we shall be immortal. – Benjamin Franklin
7. Grief is love with no place to go. – Jamie Anderson
8. The truth I have been seeking – this truth is death. Yet death is also a seeker. Forever seeking me. So – We have met at last. And I am prepared. I am at peace. – Bruce Lee
9. You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it. – J. K. Rowling
10. Fear does not stop death, it stops life.
Painful Quotes About Death
1. If I had looked back, would I have changed?
2. The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
3. Tears are words the mouth can’t say nor can the heart bear. – Joshua Wisenbaker
4. You were right and I was wrong. When life hurts more than death, it is not worth living. – Anne Fortier
5. A brush with death always helps us to live our lives better. – Paulo Coelho
6. it is strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. – Jim Morrison
7. Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion of death. – Coco Chanel
8. I think death hurts me less than this painful life. – Sayan
9. Death is not painful. It is the most beautiful experience you will have. – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
10. Death is a painful element but it is not painful to the dead person. It is painful to his seekers or lovers. – Aarvy
Emotional Quotes About Death
1. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. The pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Bette Davis
2. A heart does not have to stop beating to be dead.
3. “Death or heartbreak?” She asked him! Things Changed! They Broke each other hearts! Years passed! Just year! Pain remained! They met again! But they are not the same! The person they knew is no more! Heart still aches! The person died! He said, “Death was better!”
4. In these moments of heartbreaking grief, I remember the only reason we have an empty space is that we were blessed with someone who loved us so beautifully it occupied an entire part of our soul.
5. A father’s death is the most important event, the more heartbreaking and poignant loss in a man’s life. – Sigmund Freud
6. A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.
7. Death is no more than passing from one room to another. But there is a difference for me, you know because in that other room I shall be able to see. – Helen Keller
8. It is crazy how someone who used to be a huge part of your life, can be gone in a second.
9. To die and part is less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment. – George Lansdowne
10. Where you used to be , there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
These are some of the lists of saddest quotes about death…!
It can hard to find the best birthday wishes. We’re here to help with an excellent list of Happy Birthday Wishes for friends…Readout and get best birthday wishes for your friends.
Happy Birthday Wishes for Friends
1. I wouldn’t miss your birthday for anything. After all, you’re going to give me some great chocolate cake! Haha. Happy Birthday to you.
2. I want to be the first person today to give you the warmest, deepest, and most genuine wishes ever. Happy Birthday dear friend!
3. You need to enjoy and have fun on your Birthday as much as people have enjoyed having you in their lives. Happy Birthday!
4. I think you are a fantastic person all year round but since you’ve invited me to your Birthday party today, I’m verbalizing it! Happy Birthday, friend.
5. On your Birthday, let’s make a promise to each other that we’ll share our rocky times to divide our pain and shout out loud together in our times of joy so that we can multiply our happiness. Happy Birthday!
6. When God was giving you birth, he probably had a way lot of time to pass and that’s why He created you! Just kidding buddy. Have a phenomenal birthday and super successful years ahead.
7. Did you know that you share your Birthday with many celebrities? Don’t worry, you’ll get there pretty soon yourself too! Happy Birthday.
8. On your Birthday today, I want to wish you everything BIG? Big money, big success, big home, big heart, big birthday cakes. Have a great Birthday.
9. I want you to take an IQ Quiz and check whether you’ve just grown a year older or even a year wiser. Haha. Happy Birthday!
10. In the journey of your life, may your joys double and your success triple, may your sorrows halve and your failure disappear. Wishing you a stress-free life. Happy Birthday!
Simple Happy Birthday Wishes for Friends
1. And the day has arrived, when a sweet angel was sent into this world in the disguise of my friend. Happy Birthday!
2. May you celebrate this day till you blow hundreds of candles and still hop, skip and jump all the time. Happy Birthday.
3. Hope this birthday brings to you a lot of joy, luck and love all molded in the form of a sweet birthday cake. Happy Birthday.
4. Today is your birthday, the day you waited for. Take blessings, celebrate, and have fun more and more.
5. On this day, may you get immense prosperity, may your luck be high and shining and may all your wishes come true. This is all I wish for you on your big day. Happy Birthday!
6. Wake up in the morning with a fragrance so sweet, cakes and ice creams and candies you get to eat, friends and family and celebrations all around, With all the happiness and joy I hope you always be crowned.
7. The weather forecast for your Birthday today is that the clouds have cleared, the air is balmy and the aroma of your Birthday cake in the oven is reaching my nostrils. Happy Birthday!
8. Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. – Menachem Mendel Schneerson
9. Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. – Chili Davis
10. The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.- Lucille Ball
Unique Happy Birthday Wishes for Friends
1. I wouldn’t miss your birthday for anything. After all, you’re going to give me some great chocolate cake! Haha. Happy Birthday to you.
2. I want to be the first person today to give you the warmest, deepest, and most genuine wishes ever. Happy Birthday dear friend!
3. I want you to take an IQ Quiz and check whether you’ve just grown a year older or even a year wiser. Haha. Happy Birthday!
4. On your Birthday today, I want to wish you everything BIG? Big money, big success, big home, big heart, big birthday cakes. Have a great Birthday.
5. Did you know that you share your Birthday with many celebrities? Don’t worry, you’ll get there pretty soon yourself too! Happy Birthday.
6. When God was giving you birth, he probably had a way lot of time to pass and that’s why He created you! Just kidding buddy. Have a phenomenal birthday and super successful years ahead.
7. On your Birthday, let’s make a promise to each other that we’ll share our rocky times to divide our pain and shout out loud together in our times of joy so that we can multiply our happiness. Happy Birthday!
8. I think you are a fantastic person all year round but since you’ve invited me to your Birthday party today, I’m verbalizing it! Happy Birthday, friend.
9. You need to enjoy and have fun on your Birthday as much as people have enjoyed having you in their lives. Happy Birthday!
10. In the journey of your life, may your joys double and your success triple, may your sorrows halve and your failure disappear. Wishing you a stress-free life. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Wishes for Friends Girl
1. On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement, and beautiful memories. Happy Birthday.
2. You are a good friend and an even better person. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead. Happy Birthday and thanks for the friendship we share.
3. I wish you a very Happy and warm Birthday. Your friendship has touched all of us. May you get all you desire.
4. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities, and greater success. May God bless you. Happy Birthday.
5. You are an amazing friend, with a good heart. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. I wish you a very happy birthday.
6. Each day my friend you learn new things, Each phase is like life’s new innings. Sometimes you get chances, sometimes you choose, In this game of life, a smile is what I hope you never lose.
7. I am so lucky to have been blessed with a friend as wonderful as you. On your birthday I just want to thank God for sending you into this world. You are seriously a blessing in disguise. Happy Birthday, my friend.
8. Life itself has been such a smashing hit, right from the time you made your grand entrance. I love you, my friend. You are really special to me. Happy Birthday.
9. I wish you all the finest things in life, my dearest friend because a royalty like you deserves the best. Happy Birthday, my precious one. May you have an awesome day.
10. May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy Birthday.
Belated Happy Birthday Wishes for Friends
1. Sorry for wishing you late. I hope your birthday was all that you had hoped for. Belated Happy Birthday.
2. Some wise person has said that better late than never. I completely agree and I am sorry for wishing you late. Belated Happy Birthday.
3. It is not my fault. How can I remember your birthday when you still look so young? Belated Happy Birthday!
4. Sorry, I forgot about your birthday. Can you reschedule it for the weekend? Just kidding, Belated Happy Birthday.
5. So what if I am late for this year’s birthday, you should consider that I wished you first for next year’s Birthday! Sorry 🙂 Belated Happy Birthday.
6. I have had a very bad day and all I am asking is some forgiveness for wishing you late for your Birthday. Hope my puppy dog eyes work, Belated Happy Birthday.
7. I feel so lucky to have a friend like you who will surely forgive me for forgetting your birthday. Sorry and Belated Happy Birthday.
8. Happy birthday! I know I am too late. I am sorry I forgot and I’ll be straight. Belated Happy Birthday.
9. I am sorry for wishing you late this time but I promise to make it up by wishing you first the next time, Belated Happy Birthday.
10. I generally have excuses for everything in life. But today I have run out of excuses because I’ve forgotten your birthday? something that should have never happened. Please forgive me. Happy Birthday!
Beautiful Happy Birthday Wishes for Friends
1. I cannot describe what you mean to me. You are the most beautiful and the most talented person on earth. Hope that makes you forgive me or else I can still do better. Just kidding, Belated Happy Birthday.
2. If I couldn’t be the first one to wish you, at least I can be the last one to cross your mind this birthday! Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you had an amazing day!
3. I may be the last one to wish you but my wishes are not the least. Belated Happy Birthday! I hope you had a memorable day.
4. I hope you had a day filled with laughter, fun, and frolic because a special person like you deserves the best on your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday!
5. You are not just one more year older but one more year wiser! Belated Happy Birthday!
6. I am sorry that am late, but my hearty wishes are ever with you. May this year and time bring all the joy and fun to your life. God bless you. Belated Happy Birthday.
7. I wish to slap myself for missing your birthday. Nonetheless, my care, support, and blessings are always with you. Belated Happy Birthday.
8. I missed your birthdate, and am sorry for that. I sincerely apologize and wish you a belated Happy Birthday.
9. I myself can not believe that I missed your birthday. Nonetheless, am sorry and I wish you a belated Happy Birthday.
10. I reached a bit late to wish you your birthday. Damn! But now that I’m here, I am here with a bang! Wish you a year with floods of happiness, love, and friendship. Happy Birthday!
These are some great Happy Birthday Wishes for friends…
I feel like I’m wearing a mask when I am out in public. I work with high school students and most of them spend a lot of time in my office because I am really good at letting people talk about what they need to. I think most of my family and friends like me for just that reason. Here are some Quotes About Depression to Help you with Expressing Your Unexpressable feelings.
10 Best Quotes About Depression with Images
1. I just wish you knew how difficult it is to get out of bed and act happy for the day when all you want to do is break down in tears.
2. Feelings deleted successfully.
3. Nobody knows how much this hurts.
4. Trust gets you killed love gets you hurt and being real gets you hated.
5. Monsters in our head are scarier than the monsters under our bed…
6. I like people who don’t need everyone to like them.
7. Depression is being colorblind and constantly told how colorful the world is. – Atticus
8. I will be okay just not today and probably not tomorrow.
9. What people never understand is that depression is not about the outside; it’s about the inside. – Jasmine Warga
10. One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder.
Stressed Quotes About Depression and Anxiety
1. Worrying doesn’t empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strengths. – Corrie Ten Boom
2. Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also harder to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden. It is easier to say, “my tooth is aching” than to say “my heart is broken”.
3. I didn’t want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that’s really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you are so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare. – Ned Vizzini
4. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you are defective – It just means you are human. – David Mitchell
5. It is very hard to explain to people who have never know about serious depression or anxiety the sheer continuous intensity of it. there is no off switch. – Matt Haig
6. Sometimes you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being you and yourself.
7. Depression is like a bruise that never goes away. You just need to be careful not to touch it where it hurts. It’s always there though. – Jeffery Eugenides
8. No one wishes to have dark days, sleepless nights, grumpy mornings, and this endless dark tunnel with no sign that it ever ends. depression is not a choice.
9. I don’t think people understand how stressful it is to explain what is going on in your head when you don’t even understand it yourself.
10. The bravest thing I have ever done was continuing to live when I wanted to die. – Juliette Lewis
1. I am exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.
2. Depression, panic attacks, and anxiety are not signs of being weak. They are signs that a person has been too strong for too long.
3. Even strong hearts breaks. – R.H. Sin
4. Silent tears hold the loudest pain.
5. I am too tired for a long explanation.
6. No one is perfect, that’s why pencils have erasers.
7. There is hope even when your brain tells you there isn’t. – John Green
8. You will never understand the hell I feel inside my head.
9. Sometimes a hug is worth more than a thousand words.
10. And something inside me just… broke. That’s the only way I could describe it. – Ranata Suzuki
Sleepless Quotes About Depression in life
1. We try to hide our feelings, but we forget that our eyes speak.
2. No storm, not even the one in your life, can last forever. the storm is just passing over. – Iyanla Vanzant
3. Blaming myself for all the things going wrong in my life and the world, in general, is just the early stages, I soon graduate into thinking I deserve nothing more than cold silent isolation, and death.
4. The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and they can do is stare blankly.
5. I am not sure if I am depressed. I mean I am not sad but I am not happy either. I can laugh and joke and smile during the day, but sometimes when I am alone at night I forget how to feel.
6. The deepest fear we have, the fear beneath all fears; is the fear of not measuring up. The fear of judgment. It is this fear that creates the stress and depression of everyday life. – Tullian Tchividjian
7. It is better to cross the line and suffer the consequences than to just stare at that line for the rest of your life.
8. Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and often we call a man cold when he is only sad.
9. Deep inside where nothing is fine, I have lost my mind.
10. Never blame anyone in your life. The good people give you happiness. The bad people give you experience. The worst people give you lessons. The best people give you memories.
Motivational & Positive Quotes About Depression
1. Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you are not just a survivor. You are a warrior, and you are stronger than anything life throws your way. – Brooke Davis
2. The best cure for worry, depression, melancholy, brooding is to deliberately forth and try to lift with one’s sympathy the gloom of somebody else. – Arnold Bennett
3. Give yourself another day, another chance. You will find your courage eventually. Don’t give up on yourself just yet.
4. And if today all you did was hold yourself together, I am proud of you.
5. Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I am not going to make it, but you laugh inside – remembering all the times you have felt that way. – Charles Bukowski
6. Stay positive even when it feels like your life is falling apart.
7. Do not let what you can not do interfere with what you can do. – John wooden
8. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your affection. – Sharon Salzberg
9. Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it. – Jacques Prevert
10. Don’t let life discourage you; Everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was. Richard L. Evans
Quotes About Depression and Hope
1. Depression lies. It tells you, you have always felt this way, and you always will. But you have not, and you won’t. – Halley Cornell
2. When people talk about hope, I only imagine a time when I would be able to get out of my bed without thinking I am the worst thing that has ever happened to humanity.
3. Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with a real heart to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep. – Clive Barker
4. Hold on to this hope: You can get better from depression.
5. I think if there is a great depression there might be some hope. – Lawrence Ferlinghetti
6. You will feel better than this, maybe not yet, but you will. You just keep living until you are alive again.
7. Depression is the most unpleasant thing I have ever experienced… it is that absence of being able to envisage that you will ever be cheerful again. The absence of hope. that very deadened feeling, which is so very different from feeling sad. Sad hurts but it is a healthy feeling. It is a necessary thing to feel. Depression is very different. – J. K. Rowling
8. Learn from yesterday, Live for today, hope for tomorrow. – Albert Einstein
9. Anything that instills a sense of hope will at least temporarily help treat depression. – Irving Kirsch
10. It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars. – Richard Evans
Quotes About Depression and Love
1. You are strong. You are beautiful. You are resilient. You are loved. You are capable. You are not weak. You are, not defected. You are not weird. You are not a lost cause. You are not different.
2. Some friends don’t understand this. They don’t understand how desperate I am to have someone say, I love you and I support you just the way you are because you are wonderful just the way you are. They don’t understand that I can’t remember anyone ever saying that to me. – Elizabeth Wurtzel
3. Here I am again. Feeling like I am not wanted. Feeling like I am worthless. And even though I am alive, feeling like the dead.
4. Sometimes we just say “I just want you to be happy”, but deep inside in our hearts we know, we still want to be their happiness.
5. She knew she was really sad when she stopped loving the things she loved. – Atticus
6. It is both blessing and a curse to feel everything so deeply.
7. Depressed means you need deep rest from the character you have been playing in the world. – Jim Carrey
8. The broken will always be able to love harder than most because once you have been in the dark. you learn to appreciate everything that shines.
9. Depression is when you have lots of love, but no one’s taking it.
10. Depression is, in part, grief for your own life not turning out how it should, grief for your own needs not being not met. – Johann Hari
Quotes About Depression and Loneliness
1. Sometimes when I say “I am okay”, I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say “I know you are not”.
2. The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, you look down and realize that there is no shoulder for you.
3. I wanna save everyone from pain, depression, loneliness, and heartache, but how can I that if I can’t save myself.
4. Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most lonely person.
5. My thoughts were destroying me. I tried not to think but the silence was a killer too.
6. Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunset and makes night air smell better. – Henry Rollins
7. I will never forget how depression and loneliness felt good and bad at the same time. – Henry Rollins
8. I found that with depression, one of the most important things you could realize is that you are not alone. – Dwayne Johnson
9. I need one of those long hugs where you kind of forgets whatever else is happening around you for a minute. – Marilyn Monroe
10. My life is just one constant battle between wanting to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely.
Deep Pain Quotes About Depression
1. There are times when explanations, no matter how reasonable, just don’t seem to help. – Fred Roger
2. Depression is feeling as though there is something amiss and you can never figure out what it is.
3. There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds. – Laurell K. Hamilton
4. There is no point treating a depressed person as though she were just feeling sad, saying, “there now, hang on, you will get over it”. Sadness is more or less like a head cold, and with patience, it passes. Depression is like cancer. – Barbara Kingsolver
5. Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives.
6. Mental illness lives all around us every day. I have seen it in other family members, I have seen it in friends, and I have dealt with it myself with my own postpartum depression. – Rachel Hollis
7. Smiling has always been easier than explaining why you are sad.
8. Change your thoughts and you will change your world.
9. Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness, they may not wear it on their sleeves, but it is there if you look deep – Taraji P. Henson
10. I have always liked depressing music because a lot of times, listening to it when you are down can actually make you feel less depressed. Also, even though a person may have problems with depression, sometimes you can actually be kind of comfortable in that space because you know how to operate within it.
11. Do you not see how needed a world of problems and pains is to school an intelligence and make it a soul.