Nelson Mandela Quotes About Education
1. It is said that no one truly knows a nation until one has been inside its jails. A nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but its lowest ones.
2. It always seems impossible before it’s done👍.
3. There is no passion to be found playing small – In setting for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living😉.
4. If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart💓.
5. A winner🏆 is a dreamer who never gives up😎.
6. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or background, or his religion✝️☪️🕉️. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart💖 than its opposite.
7. I am not an optimist, but a great believer of hope😇.
8. As I have said, The first thing is, to be honest with yourself👈. You can never have an impact on society if you have not changed yourself. Great peacemakers are all people of integrity, of honesty, but humility.
9. A good head and good heart💟 are always a formidable combination. but when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.
10. I learned📖 that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is no he who conquers that fear.
11. Do not judge me by my success🏅, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again😎.
12. I am the master of my fate and the captain of my destiny👨⚕️.
13. Live life as though nobody is watching, and express yourself as though everyone is listening👈.
14. Where you stand🏆 depends on where you sit.
15. May your choice reflect your hope, not your fear😎.
16. One of the things I learned📕 when I was negotiating was that until I changed myself, I could not change others.
17. A winner🍷 is a dreamer who never gives up.
18. Once a person is determined to help themselves, there is nothing that can stop🚦 them.
19. When a man👲 is denied the right to live. The life he believes In, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.