Nelson Mandela Quotes About Education
1. It is said that no one truly knows a nation until one has been inside its jails. A nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but its lowest ones.
2. It always seems impossible before it’s done👍.
3. There is no passion to be found playing small – In setting for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living😉.
4. If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart💓.
5. A winner🏆 is a dreamer who never gives up😎.
6. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or background, or his religion✝️☪️🕉️. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart💖 than its opposite.
7. I am not an optimist, but a great believer of hope😇.
8. As I have said, The first thing is, to be honest with yourself👈. You can never have an impact on society if you have not changed yourself. Great peacemakers are all people of integrity, of honesty, but humility.
9. A good head and good heart💟 are always a formidable combination. but when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.
10. I learned📖 that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is no he who conquers that fear.
11. Do not judge me by my success🏅, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again😎.
12. I am the master of my fate and the captain of my destiny👨⚕️.
13. Live life as though nobody is watching, and express yourself as though everyone is listening👈.
14. Where you stand🏆 depends on where you sit.
15. May your choice reflect your hope, not your fear😎.
16. One of the things I learned📕 when I was negotiating was that until I changed myself, I could not change others.
17. A winner🍷 is a dreamer who never gives up.
18. Once a person is determined to help themselves, there is nothing that can stop🚦 them.
19. When a man👲 is denied the right to live. The life he believes In, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.
Here some of more Nelson Mandela quotes about education
Sometimes, it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that great generation. Let your greatness blossom.
Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
There can be no greater gift than that of giving one’s time and energy to helping others without expecting anything in return.
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe have I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for eternity.
Here some of GlobalQuotes favorite Nelson Mandela quotes about education
As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
What counts in life is not a mere fact that we have lived; it is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
The greatest glory in living; lies not in ever falling. But in rising every time we fall.
Sometimes, I feel like one who is on the sidelines, who has missed life itself.
As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn’t leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I’d still be in prison.
There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere.
For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
We do not want freedom without bread, nor do we want bread without freedom.
Friendship and support from friends is something which is a source of tremendous inspiration always and to everyone.
We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.
Without education, your children can really meet the challenges they face. So it is vital to educate children and explain that they should play a role in their country.
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
Courageous people do not fear forgiving, for the sake of peace.