Here we have curated a list of quotes about darkness. And like the moon she had a side of her so dark, that even the stars couldn’t shine on it; she had a side of her so cold, that even sun couldn’t burn on it.
Until we have seen someone’s darkness we don’t really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone’s darkness, we don’t really know what love is…-Marianne Williamson
10 Quotes About Darkness with Images
1. I love you ascertain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. – Pablo Neruda
2. When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.
3. We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. – Oscar Wilde
4. When darkness branches to your soul. Light still finds a way to rise.
5. I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to love myself there. – Rune Lazuli
6. Only in the darkness can we glimpse the fullest light our soul carries for us.
7. I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me.
8. So long as you fight the darkness, you stand in the light. – Sabaa Tahir
9. No, I may not be physically alone…but mentally there is no one in sight…
10. Just because I carry it all so well doesn’t mean it’s not heavy.
Deep Quotes About Darkness
1. Don’t worry about the darkness in my soul. It ignites me like an embered coal.
2. I love the sound of heavy rain and thunder on a dark night, I find it so peaceful.
3. You can appreciate the light but before that, you have to know the darkness.
4. Even in the darkest regions, people have discovered their right to freedom. – Javier Bardem
5. Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people. – Carl Jung
6. If I got rid of my demons, I would lose my angels.
7. I walk in the darkness so that others may see the light!
8. Only in the darkness can you see the stars. – Martin Luther King Jr.
9. You will never forget a person who came to you with a torch in the dark.
10. I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. – Persia
Quotes About Darkness and Beauty
1. I have found so much beauty in the dark as I have found a lot of horrors in the light.
2. There is beauty in everything. Even in silence and darkness. – Helen Keller
3. She is a saint with the lips of a sinner. She is an angel with a devilish kiss.
4. To reveal the beauty of life, let your tears wash away the shadows of darkness. – Debasish Mridha
5. Admire the beauty of darkness. You might find the way towards the light. – Aheli Gosh
6. Light thinks it is faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, the darkness has always got there first and is waiting for it. – Terry Pratchett
7. Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is.
8. Beauty of darkness is that it has the capacity to hide the biggest scars of life. – Neha v.
9. The beauty of light owes its existence to the dark.
10. When darkness falls, Beauty is lit from within. – Johnathan Jena
Quotes About Darkness and Light
1. But without the dark, we would not know the warmth of light.
2. Life is not just about darkness or light, rather it’s about finding the light within the darkness. – Landon Parham
3. We all walk in the dark and each of us must learn to turn on his or her own light. – Earl Nightingale
4. In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present. – Francis Bacon
5. All stars are born in the dark and all darkness dies in the light.
6. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. – Desmond Tutu
7. As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being. – Carl Jung
8. Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light: I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night. – Sarah Williams
9. I will love the light for it shows me the way. Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. – Og Mandino
10. The dark does not destroy the light: it defines it. It is our fear of the dark that casts our joy into the shadows. – Brene Brown
Sad Quotes About Darkness
1. I am just a pale shade of someone I once wanted to be.
2. There are times I notice I am different from others. When others cry, I feel nothing.
3. The reason why I keep my feelings to myself, is because I can’t explain them.
4. Sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head.
5. I just have this happy personality and a sad soul in one body, It feels wired sometimes.
6. The worst feeling is wanting to cry but having to hold it in because you are in public.
7. It is so strange that autumn is beautiful, yet everything is dying.
8. You keep a lot to yourself because it is difficult to find people who understand.
9. Isn’t it weird that you can have friends ut have no friends at the same time.
10. That feeling when you are not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.
Popular Quotes About Darkness on Life
1. If you could read my mind you would be in tears.
2. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
3. The devil whispered in my ear “You are not strong enough to withstand the storm”. Today I whispered in the devil’s ear “I am the storm”.
4. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. – Batman
5. It is not the future you are afraid of. It is repeating the past that makes you anxious.
6. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. – Helen Keller
7. And I was in the darkness so I darkness I became.
8. Sometimes you can only find Heaven by slowly backing away from hell. – Carrie Fisher
9. Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.
10. Just because it is dark does not mean we are underground. It often means that no one has bothered to turn on any light.
Quotes About Darkness Truth
1. No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.
2. The hard thong is, you try to help them but still you’re the bad one.
3. The life is front of you is far more important than the life behind you.
4. God removes people from your life because he heard conversations that you didn’t hear.
5. Let’s stop believing that our differences make us superior or inferior to one another.
6. Everyone wants to be the sun to brighten up someone’s life, but why not be the moon, to shine on someone’s darkest hour.
7. Denying the truth doesn’t change the facts.
8. The only people mad at you for speaking the truth are those that are living a lie.
9. Sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head.
10. We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.
Movie Quotes About Darkness
1. It’s not who we are underneath, but what we do that defines us.
2. We buy things we don’t need, with money we don’t have to impress people we don’t like.
3. Madness, as you know, is like gravity, all it takes is a little push.
4. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.
5. If you could read my mind you would be in tears.
6. To manipulate the fear in others. You must first master your own.
7. You think darkness is your ally? but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it.
8. It’s not about what I want. It’s about what’s fair!
9. Good and evil are a question of perspective.
10. This is your life and its ending one moment at a time.
Quotes About Darkness on Happiness
1. Sad people love the rain because they are no longer crying alone.
2. We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us.
3. The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life becomes.
4. They was told I was dangerous…I asked why? They said “because you don’t need anyone.” That’s when I smiled.
5. As a child I never imagined that all of the real monster in the world would be humans.
6. Those who have seen the darkness have the most light to give.
7. Sometimes you have to make decision that will break your heart but will give you peace to your soul.
8. Too much light can blind you; you need darkness for balance.
9. Your happiness and inner peace is your personal responsibility, do not depend on anyone for this.
10. I’m so lucky people can’t hear what I’m thinking.
Quotes About Darkness on Love
1. To understand another person, you must swim in the same in waters that drowned them.
2. The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling just to stop the tears from falling.
3. Sometimes the girl who is always there for everyone else, needs to be there for her.
4. Pain changes people it makes them trust less, overthink more, and shut people out.
5. I went through my darkest times alone, so sorry if I act like I don’t need anyone.
6. Love comes when you are not ready for it and leaves when you need it the most.
7. When a devil falls in love, it’s the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever. And you should be terrified, for he will go to the depths of hell of her.
8. I have learned more in the darkness of my life, than in the light of any classroom.
9. You will know when it’s love, real love, because you will suddenly start believing in destiny.
10. I loved you as certain dark things are to be love, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.
Also Read: 20+ Best Quotes About Dreams