Here we have curated a list of quotes about darkness. And like the moon she had a side of her so dark, that even the stars couldn’t shine on it; she had a side of her so cold, that even sun couldn’t burn on it.
10 Quotes About Darkness with Images
1. I love you ascertain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. – Pablo Neruda
2. When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.
3. We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. – Oscar Wilde
4. When darkness branches to your soul. Light still finds a way to rise.
5. I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning to love myself there. – Rune Lazuli
6. Only in the darkness can we glimpse the fullest light our soul carries for us.
7. I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me.
8. So long as you fight the darkness, you stand in the light. – Sabaa Tahir
9. No, I may not be physically alone…but mentally there is no one in sight…
10. Just because I carry it all so well doesn’t mean it’s not heavy.
Deep Quotes About Darkness
1. Don’t worry about the darkness in my soul. It ignites me like an embered coal.
2. I love the sound of heavy rain and thunder on a dark night, I find it so peaceful.
3. You can appreciate the light but before that, you have to know the darkness.
4. Even in the darkest regions, people have discovered their right to freedom. – Javier Bardem
5. Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people. – Carl Jung
6. If I got rid of my demons, I would lose my angels.
7. I walk in the darkness so that others may see the light!
8. Only in the darkness can you see the stars. – Martin Luther King Jr.
9. You will never forget a person who came to you with a torch in the dark.
10. I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. – Persia
Quotes About Darkness and Beauty
1. I have found so much beauty in the dark as I have found a lot of horrors in the light.
2. There is beauty in everything. Even in silence and darkness. – Helen Keller
3. She is a saint with the lips of a sinner. She is an angel with a devilish kiss.
4. To reveal the beauty of life, let your tears wash away the shadows of darkness. – Debasish Mridha
5. Admire the beauty of darkness. You might find the way towards the light. – Aheli Gosh
6. Light thinks it is faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, the darkness has always got there first and is waiting for it. – Terry Pratchett
7. Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is.
8. Beauty of darkness is that it has the capacity to hide the biggest scars of life. – Neha v.
9. The beauty of light owes its existence to the dark.
10. When darkness falls, Beauty is lit from within. – Johnathan Jena
Quotes About Darkness and Light
1. But without the dark, we would not know the warmth of light.
2. Life is not just about darkness or light, rather it’s about finding the light within the darkness. – Landon Parham
3. We all walk in the dark and each of us must learn to turn on his or her own light. – Earl Nightingale
4. In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present. – Francis Bacon
5. All stars are born in the dark and all darkness dies in the light.
6. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. – Desmond Tutu
7. As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being. – Carl Jung
8. Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light: I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night. – Sarah Williams
9. I will love the light for it shows me the way. Yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. – Og Mandino
10. The dark does not destroy the light: it defines it. It is our fear of the dark that casts our joy into the shadows. – Brene Brown
Sad Quotes About Darkness
1. I am just a pale shade of someone I once wanted to be.
2. There are times I notice I am different from others. When others cry, I feel nothing.
3. The reason why I keep my feelings to myself, is because I can’t explain them.
4. Sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head.
5. I just have this happy personality and a sad soul in one body, It feels wired sometimes.
6. The worst feeling is wanting to cry but having to hold it in because you are in public.
7. It is so strange that autumn is beautiful, yet everything is dying.
8. You keep a lot to yourself because it is difficult to find people who understand.
9. Isn’t it weird that you can have friends ut have no friends at the same time.
10. That feeling when you are not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.
Popular Quotes About Darkness
1. If you could read my mind you would be in tears.
2. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
3. The devil whispered in my ear “You are not strong enough to withstand the storm”. Today I whispered in the devil’s ear “I am the storm”.
4. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. – Batman
5. It is not the future you are afraid of. It is repeating the past that makes you anxious.
6. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. – Helen Keller
7. And I was in the darkness so I darkness I became.
8. Sometimes you can only find Heaven by slowly backing away from hell. – Carrie Fisher
9. Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.
10. Just because it is dark does not mean we are underground. It often means that no one has bothered to turn on any light.
Also Read: 20+ Best Quotes About Dreams