Check out these interesting Quotes About Dreams.
20+ Quotes About Dreams With Images
1. Follow dreams they know the way.
2. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
3. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
4. If you want something you never had. You have to do something you’ve never done.
5. Tomorrow you wish you had started today.
6. Now, as we close one chapter, the pen is gradually inking up, preparing itself to write the next. – Mie Hansson
7. Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.
8. Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you. – Marsha Norman
9. The struggle is part of the journey. Everyone goes through it. Keep going & don’t give up.
10. Don’t let anybody work harder than you do. – Serena Williams
11. If there is no struggle, there is no progress. – Frederick Douglass
12. If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.
13. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
14. If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore. – Michele Ruiz
15. One day, I want to honestly say “I made it”.
16. A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
17. I will be the first millionaire in my family.
18. You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.
19. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. – Earl Nightingale
20. The distance between dreams and reality is called action.
Quotes About Dreams Big
1. Let your past make you better, not bitter.
2. Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle. – Charles Glassman
3. The secret to your future is in your daily routine.
4. The comeback is always stronger than the setback.
5. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. Dream big work hard make it happen.
7. Don’t be afraid of the space between your dream and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so. – Belva Davis
8. No matter where you are from, your dreams are valid. – Lupita Nyong’o
9. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C. S. Lewis
10. Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it. – George Lucas
11. They say I dream too big. I say they think too small.
12. Dream big, because dreams do happen. – Alex Morgan
13. Follow your heart and your dreams will come true.
14. Your reality is based on the options you give yourself. Dream bigger.
15. Dream the impossible. See the invisible. Pursue the intangible. Achieve the incredible.
Quotes About Dreams Believing
1. What you believe, you receive. – Gabby Berstein
2. Follow your dreams believe in yourself and don’t give up. – Rachel Corrie
3. Believe in your dreams. They were given to you for a reason. – Katrina Mayer
4. Be brave, Fight for what you believe in and make your dreams your reality.
5. You don’t become what you want, you become what you want. – Oprah Winfrey
6. To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe. – Anatole France
7. Believe you can and you are halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
8. Keep your dream alive. Understand, to achieve anything require faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. – Gail Devers
9. We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort. – Jesse Owens
10. First, think. Second, dream. Third, believe. And finally, dare. – Walt Disney
11. Don’t be afraid to dream too big nothing is impossible. If you believe in yourself you can achieve it. – Nastia Linkin
12. Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Clause. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. believe in your dreams. If you don’t, who will?
13. Man is a genius when he is dreaming. – Akira Kurosawa
14. All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own.
15. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you on believing, the dream that you wish will come true. – cinderella
Deep Quotes About Dreams
1. Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again.
2. never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. – Albert Einstein
3. They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.
4. If you don’t imagine, nothing ever happens at all. – John Green
5. What if your fears and dreams exist in the same place, would you still go there?
6. Sometimes my dreams are so deep that I dream that I’m dreaming. – Ray Charles
7. I’ve had dreams, and I’ve had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams. – Jonas Salk
8. Even if you can’t snap your fingers and make your dream come true, you can travel in the direction of your dream, every single day and you can shorten the distance between the two of you. – Douglas Pagels
9. We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with asleep. – William Shakespeare
10. That which is dreamed can never be lost, can never be undreamed. – Neil Gaiman
11. I like dreams of the future better than the history of the past. Thomas Jefferson
12. Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. – Langston Hughes
13. Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for each dream precedes the goal. – Mother Teresa
14. All successful people, men, and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose. – Brain Tracy
15. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
Quotes About Dreams Failure
1. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: The fear of failure. – Paulo Coelho
2. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them, and start again. – Richardson Branson
3. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. – Suzy Kassem
4. I failed my way to success. – Thomas Alva Edison
5. There is no failure you either win or learn.
6. If you don’t follow your dreams, you will always feel lost.
7. The dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep. Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
8. Never let the thought of failure stop you from reaching for your dream.
9. Don’t bury your failure. Let them inspire you. Robert Kiyosaki
10. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
11. Just because fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. – Marilyn Monroe
12. You have to take control of your dreams. Failure and rejections are only the first steps to succeeding.
13. Reality can destroy the dream; Why shouldn’t the dream destroy the reality. – George A. Moore
14. A heart without dreams is like a bird without feathers.
15. Never dream of success but work for it.
Quotes About Dreams of Love
1. Who better to share your dreams with than the person you dream about?
2. Why do we close our eyes when we sleep, when we cry, when we imagine, when we kiss, when we pray? Because the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen with your eyes, they must be felt with your heart.
3. Dreams do come true, I found you.
4. I believe that dreams come true because mine did when I met you. I will always love you.
5. In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
6. You are like the love of my dreams but better. You are real.
7 When I dream of being with you sometimes I don’t want to wake up.
8. It is time to go to sleep and dream of how beautiful our love is.
9. Let’s meet in our dreams tonight.
10. You are a dream come true and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
11. I wish I can record my dreams and watch them later.
12. You know you are in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
13. A house is built with walls and beams; A home is built with love and dreams. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. Let your faith be bigger than your fear.
15. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
Also Read: 20+ Incredible Larry Page Quotes