Here we created a heartbreaking list of Quotes about Hurting.
10 Quotes About Hurting with Images
1. It hurts when the person who made you feel so important and special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.
2. The worst kind of pain is when you are smiling just to stop the tears from falling.
3. I told you what hurts me the most and you did it perfectly.
4. The saddest part in life is saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your life with.
5. The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve.
6. Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears, and pretend you are okay.
7. It hurts when you are being ignored by the person whose attention is the only thing you want in the world.
8. I wish I could go back to the day I met you and just walk away. Because honestly, it would have saved me so much hurt and pain.
9. I know it is over, and it never really began, but in my heart, it was so real.
10. You knew exactly what you were doing. That is what hurts the most.
Painful Quotes About Hurting
1. Just because I am used to it, does not mean it no longer hurts.
2. Don’t let your hurt become hate. – Mark Driscoll
3. Hurting someone can be as easy as throwing a stone on the sea. But do you have any idea how deep that stone can go?
4. Maybe I should have treated you the same way you have treated me. Then maybe you will understand how much it hurts.
5. It is hard to trust somebody when the one person who you completely opened up to is the person who later completely betrayed you.
6. If you never heal from what hurt you, then you will bleed on people who did not cut you.
7. Everything changes but some people remain toxic for the rest of their lives.
8. TIme does not heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go. – Roy T. Bennett
9. If only thoughts had an off switch.
10. I want to write “I miss you” on a rock and throw it at your face, so you know how much it hurts to miss you.
Also Read: Best 50+ Lovely Feeling Quotes About Waiting