Here we created a heart-touching list of quotes about loneliness, hope you love these quotes which also help you to inspire yourself from loneliness…
Quotes About Loneliness Images
1. My silence spoke a thousand words but you never heard them.
2. The wind breathes lonely. Longing to be seen. Sometimes, the soul has days like these. -Angie Weiland Crosby
3. It’s better this way. A little lonelier but better.
4. Sometimes you simply needed someone kind to sit with you while you dealt with things.
5. Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself. -Rupi Kaur
6. It’s hard to sleep when your heart is at war with your mind.
7. Loneliness is emptiness begging to be filled.
8. Loneliness does not come from having anyone around us but instead being unable to communicate the things that matter most to us. -Carl Jung
9. All great and precious things are lonely. -John Steinbeck
10. No I may not be physically alone. But mentally there is no one in sight.
Sad Quotes About Loneliness
1. And then I think that maybe I was designed to be alone.
2. I always joke about being alone forever but I really do believe there isn’t someone out there for me.
3. I can’t hold my tears now I know I’m broken emotionally and now I can’t even hide it.
4. The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down. You look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.
5. That feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.
6. It would be too easy to say that I feel invisible. I feel painfully visible and entirely ignored.
7. The worst part about realizing how lonely you are is when you realize you have no one to tell how lonely you are.
8. All I ever wanted was to feel special and to feel chosen.
9. Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most lonely person.
10. Sometimes it’s easier to pretend that you don’t care than to admit it’s killing you.
Also-Read: Top 50+ One Sided Love Quotes
Inspirational Quotes About Loneliness
1. You keep a lot to yourself because it’s difficult to find people who understand.
2. Be alone – that is when ideas are born.
3. I prefer loneliness over the fake company.
4. Those who fly solo have the strongest wings.
5. Sometimes you need to take a break from everyone and spend time alone to experience, appreciate, and love yourself. -Robert Tew
6. Because I have been lonely, I value love.
7. Loneliness becomes the worst feeling of all when it is gifted by someone you love.
8. Some steps need to be taken alone. -Mandy Hale
9. If you are feeling lonely know that you’ll always have: Books to nurture your mind hands to create and explore wind to calm your soul breathes to soothe your nervous nature to soak your worries away from stars to decorate your dreams. -Emma Xu
10. There is no loneliness like that of a failed marriage.
Quotes About Loneliness in Love
1. Seeing someone slowly lose interest in you is probably one of the worst feelings ever.
2. It hurts when you’re being ignored by the person whose attention is the only thing you want in the world.
3. My words spoke a thousand words but you never heard them.
4. She can have a love for you and still leave you because her happiness is more important than your broken promises.
5. It is a lonely feeling when someone you love becomes a stranger to you.
6. Feeling lonely sometimes is a good thing. It makes us appreciate the care and kindness we receive from our loved ones.
7. Just for once, I want someone to be afraid of losing me.
8. That feeling when you are not necessarily sad, but just feel empty with matters of love.
9. The most terrible loneliness is in loving someone completely, deeply, and without reserve; and knowing that you’re not loved that way in return.
10. I’ve come home in love with loneliness.
Short Quotes About Loneliness
1. No one ever discovers the depths of his own loneliness.
2. Love your loneliness -Sanskar Goyal
3. Being alone is good but being lonely is the worst.
4. Even though we are together I still feel alone.
5. Being alone does not mean you are lonely, and being lonely does not mean you are alone.
6. In loneliness, your best friend is yourself.
7. Happiness is loneliness.
8. Loneliness is the only thing I am afraid of.
9. Leave my loneliness unbroken.
10. Sun is alone too, but it still shines.
Quotes About Loneliness in Life
1. How terrible is it to be called beautiful, smart, and strong but end up being alone every night.
2. I feel lonely every single day of my life but I’m ashamed to admit that to the people who love me.
3. Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.
4. Loneliness adds beauty to life, it puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better. -Henry Rollins
5. Loneliness is my worst enemy, but in the end, he’s usually my only real friend.
6. You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.
7. Loneliness is not a lack of company, loneliness is a lack of purpose.
8. If you have no purpose in life, soon you will feel lonely.
9. My biggest fear is that I will become too comfortable with the idea of being lonely for the rest of my life.
10. I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone. -Robin William
Heart Touching Quotes About Loneliness
1. I think about you so much that sometimes it feels like you never left.
2. There is nothing lonelier than sitting in the same room with someone and having absolutely nothing to talk about. The lack of affection can be tolerated but to feel invisible is well painful.
3. The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved. -Mother Teresa
4. You don’t realize how lonely you are until it’s the end of the day and you have a bunch of things to talk about, but no one to tell them to.
5. Loneliness is dangerous. It’s addicting. Once you see how peaceful it is, you don’t wanna deal with people. — Hedonist Poet
6. Loneliness is not caused by others, it is when your mind tells you that nobody cares about you.
7. Being alone is one thing but feeling alone is a whole different story.
8. Life can be confusing. Sometimes it is just too challenging to be alone, and at other times, it feels great to be alone.
9. When we truly realize that we are all alone is when we need others the most. -Ronald Anthony Cross
10. Lonely is not being alone, it’s the feeling that no one cares.
Hope you love this lovely list of quotes about loneliness…