Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost. Read this great list of some quotes about Real friendship.
Quotes About Real Friendship With Images
1. We don’t lose friends, we just learn who our real ones are.
2. One loyal friend is worth more than a thousand fake ones.
3. Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.
4. Our laugh… limitless. Our memories… countless. Our friendship… endless.
5. Distance sometimes lets you know who’s worth keeping and who’s worth letting go.
6. One best friend changes a million things.
7. A true friend sees the pain in your eyes, even when you have a big smile on your face.
8. Friendship is always better than relationships.
9. Friendship is secretly giving nicknames to people.
10. The only people I want in my life are the ones who truly want me in theirs.
11. “When promise is not kept, close friends are lost”
Cute Quotes About Real Friendship
1. True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
2. True friends aren’t the ones who make your problems disappear. They are the ones who won’t disappear when you are facing problems.
3. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more and more friends and more important to have real friends.
4. That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you – the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you – because that is what people are supposed to be.
5. You wanna know who your true friends are? Screw up and see who is still there.
6. Fake friends are those who try to hide you from their real life. Your true friends will never be ashamed of you in public, they always want to be seen with you.
7. Hard times will always reveal true friends.
8. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
9. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
10. True friends are hard to come by.
11. Only those who care about you can hear you when you are quiet.
12. A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. – Heather Pryor
13. A true friend accepts who you are but also helps you to become who you should be.
14. True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.
15. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Quotes About Real Friendship For Best Friends
1. Good Friends Care for each other, close friends understand each other, but true friends stay forever, beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time.
2. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, But you know they’re always there.
3. True friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though he knows you are slightly cracked. – Bernard Meltzer
4. True are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style. – Nicole Richie
5. Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend. – Bill Waterson
6. A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.
7. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. – Arnold H. Glasgow
8. A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again.
9. Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, impossible to forget.
10. I don’t need words to express… I don’t need tears to shed… I don’t need to ask for a smile… Or a hand to hold me… All I need is to be your friend, forever!
11. Best friends: It’s a promise, not a label.
12. True friendship resists time, distance, and silence.
13. A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you.
14. True friends are always together in spirit. – L. M. Montgomery
15. Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another,” what! you too? I thought I was the only one”.
Funny Quotes About Real Friendship
1. Real Friends do not get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
2. Never let your best friend get lonely… Keep disturbing them.
3. Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.
4. True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people together.
5. We have been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
6. There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.
7. Our phones fall, we panic. Our friends fall, we laugh.
8. Best friends have conversations impossible to understand by other people.
9. I will text you 50 times in a row and feel no shame. You are my friend, you literally signed up for this.
10. Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
11. I think we will be friends forever because we are too lazy to find new friends.
12. True friends say good things behind your back and bad things to your face.
13. It is hard to find a friend who is cute, loving, generous, sexy, caring, and smart. My advice to you all is, don’t lose me.
14. Finding friends with the same mental disorder as you… Priceless!
15. We all have that one friend who needs to learn how to whisper.
16. Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.
Funny Quotes About Real Friendship For Girls
1. When I say I won’t tell anybody, my best friend doesn’t count.
2. I would walk through the fire for my friend. Well, not fire that would be dangerous. But a super humid room… but not too humid because, you know… my hair.
3. My favorite kind of pain is in my stomach when my friends make me laugh too hard.
4. Girls can survive without a boyfriend, but they can’t survive without a best friend.
5. Normal Friend: Wow you are so pretty! Best friend: Shrek called, he wants his face back.
6. So here’s to… the crap we talk, the guys we stalk, the way we shop, laughs we can’t stop, the gossip we spill, the looks that could kill. We’ll stay together cause we are best friends together!
7. When it hurts to look back and you are afraid to look forward… just look beside you and I will always be there.
8. Best friends makes the good times better and the hard times easier.
9. A good friend will help you move. But a best friend will help you move a dead body. – Tim Hayes
10. I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.
Short Quotes About Real Friendship
1. A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
2. Real friends don’t fall through the cracks.
3. Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
4. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
5. True friendship is never serene.
6. The language of friendship is not words but meanings. – Henry David Thoreau
7. When I count my blessings, I count you twice.
8. It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matters. – Marlene Dietrich
9. True friendship is like sound health. The value of it is seldom known until it is lost. – Charles Caleb Colton
10. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. – Maya Angelou
Bonding Quotes About Real Friendship
1. True friends are families which you can select. – Audrey Hepburn
2. I love the friends that I haven’t seen for days, weeks, months, or even years and the bond is still strong as ever.
3. Friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul. – Steve Maraboli
4. Confidence is the only bond of friendship. – Publilius Syrus
5. Sometimes your circles decrease in size, but increases in value.
6. If you have two friends in your lifetime, you are lucky. If you have one good friend, you are more than lucky.
7. The ties that bind us are sometimes impossible to explain. Some bonds defy distance and time logic; because some ties are simply… meant to be.
8. Making new friends should not mean losing old ones.
9. some souls just understand each other upon meeting.
10. Friendship is; A bond of love, A medal of trust, A shoulder in sadness, A hand in the darkness, Something that doesn’t cost, and a jewel never to be lost.
11. Friendship is the sweetest form of love. So when I say I will be your friend till the end, it is as good as saying I will keep you in my heart until its very last beat.
12. The strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation; friendship is not always about giving and taking in equal shares. Instead, friendship is grounded in a feeling that you know exactly who will be there for you when you need something, no matter what or when. – Simon Sinek
These are some of our favorite quotes about real friendship. Hope you love this!. Also, we have some excellent pages on Facebook. If you want more interesting quotes click here
Also-Read: Quotes About Happiness