Read out this beautiful list of Quotes About Smile. A smile can mean a thousand words, but it can also hide a thousand problems.
10 Best Quotes About Smile
1. Beauty is power; A smile is its sword. – John Ray
2. A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks. – Charles Gordy
3. A smile is happiness you will find right under your nose. – Tom Wilson
4. Let your smile change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile.
5. Seeing you smile makes me smile too.
6. Run away from people who turn off your smile.
7. I have late-night conversations with the moon; he tells me about the sun and I tell him about you. – S. L. Gray
8. Never regret anything that made you smile. – Mark Twain
9. Happiness is the best makeup. – Drew Barrymore
10. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. – William Arthur Ward
Short Quotes About Smile
1. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
2. A perfect day is when the soul smiles.
3. Peace begins with a smile. – Mother Teresa
4. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. – Phyllis Diller
5. Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa
6. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
7. If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours.
8. Always wear a smile, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile. – Winnie The Pooh
9. Behind my smile, there is a story you would never understand.
10. You can change a hater’s mind with your smile.
Inspirational Quotes About Smile
1. People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. – Lee Mildon
2. Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. – Mother Teresa
3. I get home and my son is smiling or he comes running to me. It has just made me grow as an individual and grow as a man. – LeBron James
4. When I look out at the people and they look at me and they are smiling, then I know that I am loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems. – Etta James
5. Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
6. I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me. – David White
7. One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.
8. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. – Thich Nhat Hanh
9. If I can see the pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see the joy in your eyes then share with me your smile. – Santhosh Kalwar
10. You will find that life is still worthwhile if you just smile. – Charlie Chaplin
Quotes About Smile in Tough Time
1. Don’t cry for a man who’s left you; the next one may fall for your smile. – Mae West
2. There is no weapon in the feminine armory to which men are so vulnerable as they are to a smile. – Dorothy Dix
3. It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling. – Eric Davis
4. A Smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
5. Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over. – Walter Anderson
6. All people smile in the same language.
7. I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. – Leonardo Da Vinci
8. Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you. – Anna Lee
9. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. – Thich Nhat Hanh
10. Too often underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. – Leo F. Buscaglia
Quote About Smile for Haters
1. I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything. – Santosh Kalwar
2. Smile. It intimidates those who wish to destroy you.
3. Be happy in front of your haters, it kills them.
4. Smile is the only weapon that confuses your haters… So keep smiling. – Aman Jain
5. Don’t kill your haters with hate, a smile is enough for them. And you will never know who will fall for you. – Rajendra Kumar Zawar
6. I can be a lover, a hater, a fighter, a player, but that ain’t my style. I am nothing but a mystery with a pretty smile.
7. Smile, because you are beautiful. Laugh, because you are living your life to the fullest. Stand strong, because haters can’t bring you down.
8. Destroy your haters with success and bury them with a smile.
9. My lips are the guns. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer.
10. When someone doesn’t like you, just look at them and smile.
Innocent Quotes About Smile
1. I can sing and dance. I can smile – a lot. – Chris Colfer
2. That innocent smile… makes you the world’s prettiest girl.
3. Just an innocent smile is enough… to melt any heart. – Adarsh Rao
4. Nothing is more pure, innocent, or as sweet as a little smiling baby.
5. Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.
6. The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back.
7. It feels like the heavens are calling for you when a baby smiles at you.
8. Pure happiness is found in nothing but in the innocent smile of a child.
9. Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.
10. If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it. – Andy Rooney
Quotes About Smile for Him
1. It is sort of crazy how much you, just one person, can make me smile.
2. He is smiling, I am melting.
3. Since you have been around I smile a lot more than I used to.
4. Your smile is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.
5. You make me smile so effortlessly.
6. Your smile was the beginning of my love for you.
7. Sometimes it is better to just remain silent and smile.
8. I love that feeling I get when I see your smile.
9. Your smile. Your eyes. The way you laugh. The way you talk. The way you walk. I could stare at you forever.
10. 7 billion smiles, and yours is my favorite.
Quotes About Smile and Love
1. There are many times when a smile is the beginning of a love story.
2. I saw home in your eyes, and I found love in your smile.
3. Whatever happens, just keep smiling and lose yourself in love. – Rumi
4. One smile can’t change the world, but your smile changes mine.
5. And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.
6. When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do, I just close my eyes and I think of you.
7. Smile, is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.
8. Life is better when you are smiling.
9. When you smile the whole world stops and stares for a while.
10. Every time I see you smile, I fall in love all over again.
Quotes About Smile and Pain
1. You have to learn to smile through your pain. Sometimes it is all we got.
2. Behind her smile, there is a story you would never understand.
3. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
4. Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears. – Demi Lovato
5. There is always a reason to smile. You just have to find it.
6. Sometimes the prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.
7. After everything I have been through I am still smiling – not because I am strong but because I am crazy. Now that should scare you.
8. Just because a person smiles all the time doesn’t mean their life is perfect. That smile is hope and strength.
9. To frown at pleasure. and to smile in pain. – Edward Young
10. Fools are those that believe smiles are a sign of happiness.
Quotes About Smile and Silence
1. Smile and silence are the two powerful tools. A smile is a way to solve many problems. and silence is the way to avoid many problems.
2. Silence is a gift. Learn to value its essence.
3. Smile and silence are the best answers to most of the questions. – Don Dass
4. Silence sits immense upon my soul. Then comes hope with a smile and whispers, “There is joy in self-forgetfulness. – Helen Keller
5. Silence is the best reply to those who provoke you. Smiling is like icing on the cake. – Saru Singhal
6. Silence is a source of great strength. – Lao Tzu
7. I prefer to smile in my darkest hour. Just to show life that it messed with the wrong person.
8. The most dangerous animal in the world is a silent smiling woman.
9. My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.
10. The quieter you become the more you are able to hear. – Rumi
Also Read: 100+ Heart Touching Sad Love Quotes