We’ve created a popular list of Regret Quotes, hope you feel better after reading this…Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.
Regret Quotes About Relationships
1. I wish I could go back to the day I met you and walk away.
2. One day, I hope you look back at what we had and regret every single thing you did to let it end.
3. I’m the book you always opened but you never read.
4. I fell for you, my mistake.
5. Once upon a time, I fell in love with a person who can’t love me back. The end.
6. I hate you for doing this to me.
7. You say a song makes you cry but actually, it’s not the song that makes you cry. It’s the person it reminds you of.
8. You kill me more and more every day but at the same time, you keep me alive.
9. Nothing haunts us like the things we don’t say.
10. How strange to be a stranger again.
Living with Regret Quotes
1. What is the worst feeling ever? When you know you can never be with someone. But still, you can’t stop yourself from falling off them.
2. I lost my smile again. but I’m ok.
3. The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
4. No one knows how much I cried that day.
5. That feeling of regret when time passes and you realize you’ve let the wrong person go.
6. Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
7. Regret is the only wound the soul does not recover from.
8. I don’t regret you but sometimes I wish I had walked away at the start and left things at hello.
9. I was regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had.
10. Save me in your private folder and name it ‘regret’.
Love Regret Quotes
1. Some days, I wonder if you miss me. Other days, I wonder why I’m still wondering.
2. Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But not knowing which decision to take can sometimes be the most painful.
3. I wish I could go back to the day I met you and just walk away. Honestly, it would’ve saved me so much hurt and pain.
4. Just because I let you go, doesn’t mean I wanted too.
5. I hate getting flashbacks from things I don’t want to remember.
6. In the end, We only regret the chances we didn’t take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.
7. Our love is just a memory stuck in the regret of the flight.
8. The thought of losing you kills me.
9. Just your simple presence, makes your life magic.
10. Sometimes they love you after losing you.
Life Regret Quotes
1. It’s ok not to be always, life is tough and it goes on.
2. I’m tired of fighting with myself.
3. When things really hurt you, they make you quiet.
4. The most beautiful thing about life is that no matter what happened to you in the past, you can always begin again.
5. Life hurts a lot more than death.
6. I regret so many things in life I wish I had done things differently the more I think about it the more I really hate my life.
7. The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die.
8. I was trapped in my own life because of my own choices. I regret everything, I want to escape. But I just smile and die a little more inside each day.
9. There’s always that one stupid mistake that changes everything.
10. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
Don’t Regret Quotes
1. I didn’t become heartless, I just became smarter. My happiness will not depend on someone else. Not anymore.
2. Don’t regret the past. Just learn from it.
3. I don’t regret burning my bridges. I regret that some people weren’t on those bridges when I burnt them.
4. No regret, you were a good lesson.
5. No one is you and that is your power.
6. Stop overthinking why people did you dirty. They did it & they meant it. Move on.
7. Look forward with hope. Not backwards with regret.
8. Don’t regret being good to people because one day they’ll wish they still had you.
9. Regret of past mistakes prevents future improvement.
10. Fear is temporary. Regret is forever.
Regret Quotes for Her
1. Our forever was a short one.
2. I hope you regret giving up on us.
3. You knew what you were doing and you knew it would hurt me, but somehow that didn’t stop you.
4. Mistakes are meant to be corrected, not to be repeated.
5. I don’t regret my past, I just regret the time I have wasted with the wrong people.
6. I’m sorry, for all the times I haven’t been the main I promised to be…
7. I made a mistake, which I deeply regret.
8. I wish life had a rewind button.
9. Meeting you will never be my regret tolerating the ways you hurt me always will be.
10. It must hurt to know I am your most beautiful regret.
Sad Regret Quotes
1. The trouble is you think you have time.
2. Do it or don’t do it you will regret both.
3. Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.
4. Please remember that endings are also beginnings; there’s hope in that.
5. I am so sorry to all the people I hurt while I was hurting.
6. Is it better now that I’m not around? Are you happy now?
7. They wanna see you do good, but never better than them. Remember that.
8. The worst feeling is when someone who is supposed to love you unconditionally makes you feel unloved.
9. The worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the person you want the most.
10. I’m ok with waiting alone until I’m valued.
Regret Quotes on Taking Wrong Decision
1. Regret is counterproductive. It’s looking back on the past that you can’t change. Questioning things as they occur can prevent regret in the future. -Colleen Hoover
2. In the end…We only regret the chances we didn’t take, the relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.
3. It’s better to look back on life and say “I can’t believe I did that” rather than saying “I wish I had done that”
4. Making a big life change is scary. But, know what’s scarier? Regret.
5. Sometimes I regret being nice. apologizing when I didn’t do anything wrong, and for making unworthy people a priority in my life.
6. I made decisions that I regret. and I took them as learning experiences…I’m human. Not perfect, like anybody else.
7. When we rush to make decisions, we often end up regretting them. Sometimes we just need to wait and give ourselves time to heal and grow.
8. Sometimes traders don’t spend much time regretting the decisions they made or actions they took.
9. Never base your life decisions on advice from people who don’t have to deal with the results.
10. The longer our trail of regret, the more we tend to value the importance of making wise decisions.
Past Regret Quotes
1. I regret nothing in my life even if my past was full of hurt, I still look back and smile, because it made me who I am today.
2. Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, and face our future without fear.
3. We all make mistakes in life that are true. Some little, some big, some simple, and some more complex. Some mistakes we regret forever.
4. Sometimes I call them as trash or sometimes its as memories, but I still love to recall the past.
5. Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.
6. Sometimes I wish life was written in pencil so we could erase it and write it all over again.
7. The four things do not come back; the spoken words, the spent arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.
8. Sometimes you need most might be something you turn away from might be something you regret, and something you regret in the end, might cost you the one chance you ever had.
9. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of non-forgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence.
10. If you don’t let the past die, then it won’t let you live.
Motivational Regret Quotes
1. Every moment you live in the past is a moment you waste in the present.
2. Take your broken wings and learn to fly.
3. He forgot about you remember that.
4. Why do we try so hard for people that don’t even try for us.
5. When someone truly cares about you they make an effort not an excuse.
6. If you can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
7. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
8. Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, undone, or forgotten. So take it as a lesson learned and move on.
9. Have fun. Regret nothing, and don’t let people bring you down.
10. You gotta know when it’s time to turn the page.