Steve Jobs is a popular entrepreneur, he is an American business magnate and investor. Steve Jobs is another name of the brand, and he is a co-founder of Apple Inc. Steve Jobs born in San Francisco. Now, the invention of Apple is a No 1 brand made by steve jobs. Here are some interesting, motivating, and entertain Steve Jobs quotes.
Must Read:- Most ever-inspiring Bill Gates quotes
Steve Jobs Quotes:
1. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
2. If you want to make everyone happy, don’t be a leader, sell ice cream.
3. The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
4. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
5. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick don’t lose faith.
6. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
7. The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle.
8. It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.
9. Management is about persuading people to do things they do not want to do, while leadership is about inspiring people to do things they never thought they could.
10. The journey is the reward.
11. Details matter, It’s worth waiting to get it right.
12. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
13. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
14. One way to remember who you are is to remember who your heroes are.
15. Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
16. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
Here are Some of more GlobalQuotes favorite Steve jobs quotes
17. If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
18. People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
19. If Today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today?
20. Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.
21. And you’ve gotta be willing to fail, you gotta be ready to crash and burn, with people on the phone, with starting a company, with whatever. If you’re afraid of failing, you won’t get very far.
22. Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while.
23. I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out ok.
24. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful. That’s what matters to me.
25. Everyone here has the sense that right now is one of those moments when we are influencing the future.
26. The lessons of the past become the teachers of the future.
27. I think of most things in life as either a Bob Dylan or a Beatles song.
28. Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
29. Stay hungry, stay foolish.
30. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
31. If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.
32. You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
33. Be selective with your battles. Sometimes peace is better than being right.
34. If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
35. Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.
36. Don’t compromise.
37. Life is too short to enjoy your days, laugh at every chance, cry only if you must, and never let others bring you down.
38. Thoughts become words. Words become actions. Actions become habits. Habits become character. A character becomes your destiny.
Here are some of more Steve Jobs quotes
We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise, why else even be here.
It’s impossible to fail if you learn from your mistakes. Don’t give up.
You’ve got to start with customers’ experience and work back toward the technology. Not the other way around.
You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dot will somehow connect in the future.
Life will be much broader once you discover one simple fact. Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
It’s not the customer’s job to know what they want.
I think death is the most wonderful invention in life. It purges these old models that are obsolete.
Don’t do it for money.
I’m actually proud of the things we haven’t done as the I have done. Innovation is saying no to 1000 things.
Things don’t have to change the world, to be important.
It’s better to be a pirate than to join the navy.
My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to make them better.
It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
All I ask is that today you do the best work of your entire life.