2. Our greatest weakness😖 lies in giving up. the most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
5. If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves😏.
8. The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are Hard Work👷♀️, stick-to-itiveness, and common sense.
12. I never did anything by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; They came by work💡.
13. Nearly every man who develops an idea works it up to the point where it looks impossible, and then he gets discouraged. That’s not the place to become discouraged😕.
14. To invent, you need a good imagination😇 and a pile of junk.
19. There is far more opportunity than there is ability😇😯.
Here some more Thomas Edison Quotes
1. The greatest invention in the world is the mind of a child.
2. As a sculptor needs a piece of marble, so the soul needs knowledge.
3. It is astonishing what an effort it seems to be for many people to put their brains definitely and systematically to work.
4. I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious ideas of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a personal god. So far as religion of the day is concerned, it is a damned fake. Religion is all bunk.
5. There’s a way to do it better, find it.
6. Fools call wise men fools. A wise man never calls any man a fool.
7. I didn’t fail 1000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1000 steps.
8. Vision without execution is hallucination.
9. Discontent is the first necessity of progress.
10. Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream; I killed an elephant once with pure electricity I electrocuted that sucker.
11. Time is really the only capital that any human being has, and the only thing he can’t afford to lose.
12. Because I readily absorb ideas from every source – frequently starting where the last person left off – I never pick up an item without thinking of how I might improve it.
13. Tomorrow is my exam but I don’t care, because a single sheet of paper can’t decide my future.
14. There is time for everything.
15. To have a great idea, have a lot of them.
16. There is no expedient to which a man will not go to avoid the labor of thinking.
17. I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy, what a source of power. I hope we don’t have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that.
18. When you have exhausted all possibilities remember this; you haven’t.
19. I do not believe in the god of the theologians; but that there is a supreme intelligence I do not doubt.
These are some of our favorite Thomas Edison quotes