Check out this list of Tony Robbins Quotes on SuccessAnthony Robbins (Tony Robbins), real name Anthony J. Mahavorick, is an American motivational speaker and life coach who created a business empire by preaching a gospel of self-improvement. In his youth Robbins discovered that he had a talent for public speaking, he began to read the works of such Inspirational writers as Ralph Waldo Emerson and Dale Carnegie. Robbins instead of going to college took a job organizing seminars for the motivational speaker Jim Rohn. In early 1980 he began to hold his own seminars, which were known as secular revival meetings. He built a massive following by writing books and later producing audiobooks, TV infomercial, DVDs, and smartphone apps. In 2010 he hosted a reality show, Breakthrough with Tony Robbins.
Be sure to check out Sandeep Maheshwari quotes
Tony Robbins Quotes On Success
1. Remember, rewards come in action, not in discussion.
2. Whatever you hold in your mind on a constant basis is exactly what you will experience in life.
3. You can change anything in your life today by changing your perceptions and changing your actions.
4. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
5. The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.
6. Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
7. Repetitions is the mother of skill.
8. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result they get better answers.
9. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.
10. Nothing in life has any meaning except the meaning we give it.
11. The power of positive thinking is the ability to generate a feeling of certainty in yourself when nothing in the environment supports you.
12. There is always a way if you are committed to it.
13. If you talk about it, it’s a dream, If you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.
14. It’s not about your resources, it’s about your resourcefulness.
15. Everybody’s got a past. The past does not equal the future unless you live there.
16. Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
17. It’s not about achieving the goal. It’s about who you become in order to achieve the goal. The juice is in the growth.
18. Life is found in the dance between your deepest desire and your greatest fear.
19. By changing nothing, nothing changes.
20. Success is buried on the other side of rejection.
21. You don’t have to have a reason to feel good you are alive; you can feel good for no reason at all!
22. People are not lazy, they simply have goals that don’t inspire them.
23. Focus on where you want to go not on what you fear.
24. Your destiny is determined by your decisions.
25. The secret to living is giving.
Powerful Tony Robbins Quotes
1. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.
2. The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
3. The past does not equal the future.
4. The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.
5. A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
6. We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.
7. The way to love yourself is to love those around you.
8. Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.
9. People who succeed at a higher level are not lucky; they are doing something differently than everyone else.
10. Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.
1. If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you will achieve the same result.
2. Goals are like magnets. They will attract things that make them come true.
3. If you sincerely want to change your life: raise your standards. What changes people are when their SHOULDS become MUSTS.
4. At any moment, the decision you make can change the course of your life forever.
5. Don’t let disappointment defeat you: let it drive you.
6. The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.
7. When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.
8. Your income right now is the result of your standards. It is not the industry, it is not the economy.
9. Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions.
10. There are no such things as a failure. There are only results.
Tony Robbins Quotes on Life
1. Where focus goes, energy flows.
2. If you can’t, you must. If you must you can’t.
3. You become who you spend time with.
4. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it is about learning to dance in the rain.
5. I have come to believe that all my past failures and frustrations were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.
6. The most important thing you can do to achieve your goal is to make sure that as soon as you set them, you immediately begin to create momentum.
7. The more rejection you get, the better you are, the more you have learned, the closer you are to your outcome. If you can handle rejection, you will learn to get everything you want.
Thank you for reading, hope everyone enjoyed these Tony Robbins quotes.